Message to Akaya

I think something needs a mention, might as well be me.

You have a great theme here,it has almost reached 200 pages that alone is rare since IOS7 hit us.

Even better you made this theme free so everyone can experience it on there device, i for one have never seen gold like this, it is the best hands down.

With that said you should have told us how you were making this gold, several of us asked you thru PM, we asked if it was a paid item and you said no, you said you made it, but now we know that it is paid for software.
    We should have had a choice to buy it, why didn't you tell us, that i do not understand, all of us with Photoshop experience could have done so much more on here but it appears you wanted this gold secret all to yourself, to be the number one, the most talented, now that the secret is out you leave the thread, are you embarrassed , well don't be, none of us want you to leave as this thread has something. Come on Akaya don't close the door........

Jazz out...

Akaya, when we spoke I didn't know that you didn't want me to tell them. I see all the requests and figured that maybe it would give you a break. I have not given anybody anything or shared anything.....I didn't know; I'm sorry

@rick & Mel, I promised Akaya I wouldn't post or share anything. I have a complete different mod that no one has seen. I can't do it; I keep my promises
    You keep it Justin, we can make our own now....
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2014-09-19 at 03:00 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2014-09-19 02:54 PM
    Playing!
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1896531&dateline=1407  009162
    2014-09-19 03:05 PM
    hi Ladies and Gentlemen, I will say goodbye to the thread a lot of fun still.Greetings Akira
    Thread is closed.ellersbee Thank you for your trust.
    OMG Please do not close this threat and do not say bye.We still need u here to learn and inspiration.wanna say Big thanks for the Theme.
    2014-09-19 03:16 PM
    Playing!
    Marco i am loving it bud....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2014-09-19 03:19 PM
    Message to Akaya

I think something needs a mention, might as well be me.

You have a great theme here,it has almost reached 200 pages that alone is rare since IOS7 hit us.

Even better you made this theme free so everyone can experience it on there device, i for one have never seen gold like this, it is the best hands down.

With that said you should have told us how you were making this gold, several of us asked you thru PM, we asked if it was a paid item and you said no, you said you made it, but now we know that it is paid for software.
    We should have had a choice to buy it, why didn't you tell us, that i do not understand, all of us with Photoshop experience could have done so much more on here but it appears you wanted this gold secret all to yourself, to be the number one, the most talented, now that the secret is out you leave the thread, are you embarrassed , well don't be, none of us want you to leave as this thread has something. Come on Akaya don't close the door........

Jazz out...
    What we need more than anything else, jazz, is someone to compile all the icons into a single .deb that can be placed and downloaded from a repo that then keeps getting updated like all the major themes these days. Most of us don't have time to sit on a thread every day and download every single icon that isn't even labeled as to what app it's for. The most frustrating thing about this GORGEOUS EXCELLENT theme has been that I have no idea which apps the icons are for.
    2014-09-19 03:29 PM
    What we need more than anything else, jazz, is someone to compile all the icons into a single .deb that can be placed and downloaded from a repo that then keeps getting updated like all the major themes these days. Most of us don't have time to sit on a thread every day and download every single icon that isn't even labeled as to what app it's for. The most frustrating thing about this GORGEOUS EXCELLENT theme has been that I have no idea which apps the icons are for.
    I think they all have, i have no idea who has done it, the person i would ask is Robertus, he is close to Akaya, i too have a full time job but i do get time off from the wife.
    I made approx 40 icons and posted all of them so they are out there plus all the ones Akaya has done requests for, maybe he placed them all in the theme only he knows...
    2014-09-19 03:57 PM
    I think they all have, i have no idea who has done it, the person i would ask is Robertus, he is close to Akaya, i too have a full time job but i do get time off from the wife.
    I made approx 40 icons and posted all of them so they are out there plus all the ones Akaya has done requests for, maybe he placed them all in the theme only he knows...
    Will this theme ever b in Cydia? As I recall robertus saying been sent too Akaya. And I pm Akaya and he replied maybe or maybe not what u think. It's a shame as There is only 1 theme in Cydia I call great and this to me was coming along so well. And I only needed 7 more icons. 😢it's a shame end this thread.
    2014-09-19 04:14 PM
    hi Ladies and Gentlemen, I will say goodbye to the thread a lot of fun still.Greetings Akira
    Thread is closed.ellersbee Thank you for your trust.
    Mr Akaya
    Thank you for a really wonderful theme
    2014-09-19 04:21 PM
    Where would we find that all-inclusive .deb of all themes icons in their correct bundles/folders if Akaya isn't answering PM's anymore?
    2014-09-19 04:41 PM
    Where would we find that all-inclusive .deb of all themes icons in their correct bundles/folders if Akaya isn't answering PM's anymore?
    I would start with Robertus...I suppose you would then need Akayas permission to post on Cydia...
    2014-09-19 04:43 PM
    I understand everyone's concern about this theme and this thread.

But I think our main and first concern should be to speak to Akaya about what happened and his thoughts about this matter.
    He made a decision to close this thread, but maby he needs some time to think things over.
    He has a wonderful theme going and hass done much for all of us.

And I think community should give him support and the time and opportunity to make a wise decision and continue this great theme.
    He made a mistake, I agree, but he has done so much for this community also.
    It is not by accident there is a gold rush in MMI.

So give him some time and support him.

I will try to speak to him and translate for him if nessecary.

I would start with Robertus...I suppose you would then need Akayas permission to post on Cydia...
    2014-09-19 05:20 PM

But I think our main and first concern should be to speak to Akaya about what happened and his thoughts about this matter.
    He made a decision to close this thread, but maybe he needs some time to think things over.
    He has a wonderful theme going and has done much for all of us.

And I think community should give him support and the time and opportunity to make a wise decision and continue this great theme.
    It is not by accident there is a gold rush in MMi.

I will try to speak to him and translate for him if necessary.
    Good points, Robertus
    2014-09-19 05:27 PM

He made a decision to close this thread, but maby he needs some time to think things over.
    He has a wonderful theme going and hass done much for all of us.

It is not by accident there is a gold rush in MMI.

I will try to speak to him and translate for him if nessecary.
    He should carry on, if we were not showing support we would not be here, yes we are a little upset, but if i were him would i have done the same, hmm, maybe i would, who knows, we all like a little exclusivity so i say forgive and forget, please do speak with him Robertus we all know we have a great theme here...
    2014-09-19 05:31 PM
    2014-09-19 06:41 PM
    Hi reffano😀
    Would You share the dock please?
    BTW........ very NICE setup👍

Regards ☀️
    2014-09-19 07:51 PM
    Can someone tell me how to do the shadow effect in the status bar with photoshop please
    2014-09-19 08:35 PM
    Credit to Akaya,Jazzman UK,robertus and REffano
    long time since I 've used a slideshow not finish i play to much:-(

http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1896531&dateline=1407  009162
    2014-09-19 08:37 PM
    Can someone tell me how to do the shadow effect in the status bar with photoshop please
    Lol, is there something that you can't copy .... 👍😋
    2014-09-19 08:52 PM
    😂😂😂😂😂ah ah ah......... Lol
    2014-09-19 08:59 PM
    Hi reffano😀
    Would You share the dock please?
    BTW........ very NICE setup👍

Regards ☀️
    That wall bro
    2014-09-19 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD