Will try it out tomorrow, thx for your info.

I'm using version 1.3 and has no respringing issues. It's available on the iWidgets thread. You might want to try that if you want to.
    2014-11-18 11:42 PM
    Hey all, just playing around,

My simple LS

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416366942.814977.jpg

My SB for to night,

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416367023.520207.jpg

Both using UniAw7 on my 5s with the tweak Upscale. Resolution set to a 6. The icono is just something I was messing around with while thinking about the upcoming holidays. Thanks to all who keep this alive.
    2014-11-19 04:22 AM
    Hey all, just playing around,

My simple LS

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416366942.814977.jpg

My SB for to night,

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416367023.520207.jpg

Both using UniAw7 on my 5s with the tweak Upscale. Resolution set to a 6. The icono is just something I was messing around with while thinking about the upcoming holidays. Thanks to all who keep this alive.
    You beat me to it!! lol, I was thinking of doing an iconomatic along this line. This is VERY nicely done, and I wouldn't change a thing
    2014-11-19 05:42 AM
    Has anybody got icons for Tips, Health, Pangu & Newstand, please?
    2014-11-19 12:02 PM
    Has anybody got icons for Tips, Health, Pangu & Newstand, please?
    I have themed all stock icons except news stand and pangu, I used Springtomize to hide them seeing as I don't use them...
    That's for iPhone 6 on 8.1
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2014-11-19 at 12:15 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2014-11-19 12:09 PM
    I have themed all stock icons except news stand and pangu, I used Springtomize to hide them seeing as I don't use them...
    That's for iPhone 6 on 8.1
    Do you have the settings icons themed? I'm missing the black settings icons.
    2014-11-19 01:57 PM
    Do you have the settings icons themed? I'm missing the black settings icons.
    Yes but I don't have many apps in my phone, most are themed from ios7 the ones that were not I placed the icon direct into the preference bundle of the tweak, until I get the correct bundle names.
    If it updates I will have to do it again ...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2014-11-19 02:25 PM
    Yes but I don't have many apps in my phone, most are themed from ios7 the ones that were not I placed the icon direct into the preference bundle of the tweak, until I get the correct bundle names.
    If it updates I will have to do it again ...
    I'm missing the stock ones, like Airplane mode, wifi etc. If you have those would you mind sending me a link? Thanks.
    2014-11-19 02:29 PM
    I'm missing the stock ones, like Airplane mode, wifi etc. If you have those would you mind sending me a link? Thanks.
    I can send the ones that are in the theme, let me finish work and I will sort it tonight UK time buddy...
    2014-11-19 02:53 PM
    no widgets here, just sbhtml but working everything fine ..

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416416980.823460.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416417008.101138.jpg
    2014-11-19 06:11 PM
    Well i finally got my novelty theme installed on my new iPhone 6 and all icons sorted, walls are WIP but i am getting there, gone back to the purple again so as to be different from the red.
    This lock screen is GPS and should show the weather icon, description and temp, i know something needs changing in the code but if someone knows what needs doing please let me know....

This is my first screenie for quite a while.....

2014-11-19 07:29 PM
    no widgets here, just sbhtml but working everything fine ..

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416416980.823460.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416417008.101138.jpg
    Wow" nice choice of tone of black.
    2014-11-19 07:35 PM
    [QUOTE=Jazzman UK;7172662]Well i finally got my novelty theme installed on my new iPhone 6 and all icons sorted, walls are WIP but i am getting there, gone back to the purple again so as to be different from the red.
    This lock screen is GPS and should show the weather icon, description and temp, i know something needs changing in the code but if someone knows what needs doing please let me know....

How are things going for you with iPhone 6? Encountered anyrespring problems?
    Nice to see your work again👍
    2014-11-19 07:42 PM
    Well i finally got my novelty theme installed on my new iPhone 6 and all icons sorted, walls are WIP but i am getting there, gone back to the purple again so as to be different from the red.

Simply just wonderfully put together as I'm not purple but damn truly wonderful and put together.

So wish I had patients to learn Akaya, Robertus and Akaya and U: Jazzmanuk skill in Photoshop. I'm using it on my i6+ and trying do walls but need find get good touch pen. As one I got isn't to good. But I just don't no web site I can view on my ip6 patterns etc were I can try doing bit.

Great work. Thank u for showing that. And bringing me like purple 😹
    2014-11-19 07:44 PM

Bravo, magnificent
    2014-11-19 07:49 PM
    [QUOTE=robertus;7172668]

How are things going for you with iPhone 6? Encountered anyrespring problems?
    Nice to see your work again��
    I am ok Robertus thank you, hope you are well also.
    No probe with restringing at all, only when i want it to.
    The only thing with mine is if i adjust any thing in springtomise such as icon size it resprings then on its own and puts phone into safe mode, a respring puts it right again..
    2014-11-19 08:00 PM
    Wow" nice choice of tone of black.
    Thanks bro, I like it too

this is so cool, everything in place
    I like that nice touch bro
    Last edited by abbdc1; 2014-11-19 at 08:09 PM.
    2014-11-19 08:06 PM
    [QUOTE=Jazzman UK;7172678]
    am ok Robertus thank you, hope you are well also.
    No probe with restringing at all, only when i want it to.
    The only thing with mine is if i adjust any thing in springtomise such as icon size it resprings then on its own and puts phone into safe mode, a respring puts it right again..

Once you have your settings in Springtomize adjusted to your liking this is no longen a problem.
    I had the same problem with springtomize but working without iwidgets at this moment these adjustments give no problems anymore.

Does your ls widget have woeid? If so you can use local setting and mylocation to get westher until ww is updated..
    Last edited by robertus; 2014-11-19 at 08:15 PM.
    2014-11-19 08:13 PM
    Very nice mate. I like what you did with the clock and background
    2014-11-19 08:21 PM
    [QUOTE=robertus;7172686]

Once you have your settings in Springtomize adjusted to your liking this is no longen a problem.
    I had the same problem with springtomize but working without iwidgets at this moment these adjustments give no problems anymore.

Does your ls widget have woeid? If so you can use local setting and mylocation to get westher until ww is updated..
    Thanks for that, I will check widget for locale settings , it's a shame as its a nice lock when fully working.....

Very nice mate. I like what you did with the clock and background
    Thanks Darren, it's supposed to look like a stained glass window ... Like I said its work in progress ...
    2014-11-19 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD