i don't know bro maybe ego is the world
    2014-11-21 01:28 AM
    Define Ego?is a person confident in one self to show them selves off/or look smart/clever?or is it a mere way to get noticed?who knows,I'm sure there's many definitions.
    Just my opinion.
    2014-11-21 01:36 AM
    it's like looked at me I'm someone if got this look in my phone, that's cool I love to have my phone tuned and have a beautiful mod on it like everybody else but when the sharing part is coming then we come like no one see that post lol
    it's ok if you don't want to share but think when you start doing your mod you got inspired from someone, in some cases ofcourse.
    2014-11-21 02:21 AM
    Playing with Lion D' Or Perl on my iPad air,
    A little early Christmas cheer.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416538260.329423.jpg

Thanks to all.
    2014-11-21 03:51 AM
    it's like looked at me I'm someone if got this look in my phone, that's cool I love to have my phone tuned and have a beautiful mod on it like everybody else but when the sharing part is coming then we come like no one see that post lol
    it's ok if you don't want to share but think when you start doing your mod you got inspired from someone, in some cases ofcourse.
    It's my firm believe that the people that make all this possible do not charge. Did any of us have to pay to jailbreak our stuff? They shared their very hard work without asking anything in return so why as a jail breaking community should we not do the same. Point is we should! Personally if I did something cool I would want others to use it to show off what I created and to let others enjoy. If I'm not mistaken we got this theme itself free of charge. Just a thought.
    Creation is a beautiful thing
    2014-11-21 04:38 AM

Thanks to all.
    very nice
    2014-11-21 06:27 AM
    Good morning everyone, I have i6+ and when renaming app according what u need to theme then. Lion D or- I use winter board to Respring and still won't theme. So tried golden images which is i6+ size image. And done the same it was themed.

So I am unable to continue to trying theming rest of my icons/apps as lot of them need resizing and I unable to do it.
    And I truly wanna enjoy this wonderful amazing theme.

And if I post them I do not wanna upset anybody at all and I'm truly not good at SSH.

So now I am stuck. I want this theme, to rock it out on HD screen 5.5" but the images r too smell to use to theme my iDevice. I don't have much icons but to anybody else it may seem a lot. Ok this is the golden image size- please Akaya hope u don't mind the icon-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416551938.323621.jpg but I've tried all week and only 10 icons I'm able to theme. Rest I can't as image r too smell.

Also Thank u so much Robertus for that great looking wall simply amazing, neat etc great work. The reason I theme using ifile is so I don't end up being fule to watch Ennisdale Coronation Street on TV with my wife. Lol. Ok great work guys and sorry again for golden image and long post.
    2014-11-21 07:43 AM

Thanks to all.
    Could you please share your Iconomatic?
    2014-11-21 09:44 AM
    Excellent work as always guys,but I'm a little curious as to why we all continue to create such great mods/screen shots then moan about how many hours put in?then when someone asks for a share they get told "No because of copy/paste crap"I don't mean to be impolite but surely by now people should know who these individuals are?why penalise everyone else?rattles me to the core lol I'm willing to put in as much as others but there's this little group of folk that stick together like mud and anyone says a bad word gets slashed,not fair no matter how long you been a member/design,the whole point is to introduce new people and nurture new design?
    That's was my point good few pages back- I can't photoshop at all but paid 5 photoshop touch so I can practice on my iPhone b4 paying 100 pounds for over or lap top or Mac. What bugs me u ask share they say no or they don't answer which is rude. Then u ask again and get told off etc then some1 else jumps in and starts on u and when u stand up for your self ur the bad one. Great point. If I could do great work and some1 wanted it I wood happily share it. As wood feel great seeing it shared on everyone iDevice. Modmyi or tweeter. I wood get big head lol. I've even offered pay donation. Well not having moan. And I hardly ask for eanything now as have ppl on here has block my notifications. Which I truly don't care. I can't photoshop but wood happily help anybody out with theming icon. No one shares SBs no more and have learned my lesson about posting so much but no1 forgives which is cool. As lot on here is favouritism towards there friends and other modders. Anyone great seeing Robertus and Jasssmanuk showing off great looking i6 themes LS and SB. Great work guys.
    I no 4 one I have upset few ppl on here so sorry about that but half of theme jump in when they should of minded there own Business. But it's cool as they still wanna b childish about things.

Anyway hope to see some i6+ pictures of mods and themes.
    2014-11-21 10:36 AM
    That's was my point good few pages back- I can't photoshop at all but paid 5 photoshop touch so I can practice on my iPhone b4 paying 100 pounds for over or lap top or Mac. What bugs me u ask share they say no or they don't answer which is rude. Then u ask again and get told off etc then some1 else jumps in and starts on u and when u stand up for your self ur the bad one. Great point. If I could do great work and some1 wanted it I wood happily share it. As wood feel great seeing it shared on everyone iDevice. Modmyi or tweeter. I wood get big head lol. I've even offered pay donation. Well not having moan. And I hardly ask for eanything now as have ppl on here has block my notifications. Which I truly don't care. I can't photoshop but wood happily help anybody out with theming icon. No one shares SBs no more and have learned my lesson about posting so much but no1 forgives which is cool. As lot on here is favouritism towards there friends and other modders. Anyone great seeing Robertus and Jasssmanuk showing off great looking i6 themes LS and SB. Great work guys.
    I no 4 one I have upset few ppl on here so sorry about that but half of theme jump in when they should of minded there own Business. But it's cool as they still wanna b childish about things.

Anyway hope to see some i6+ pictures of mods and themes.
    Well I've notice few post ppl sharing and not sharing.

But that to me is down to the modders choice. And I'm new here so haven't had any problems. But Akaya, Robertus and jassmanuk r truly do remarkable work guys just remarkable.thank u guys for helping me out with wall, images icons and theme.
    2014-11-21 10:49 AM
    that's true sir D they share just in PM and they choice who to share and who not and I can say this is discrimination if you share just for few ppl in Pm and not to share for all in the treath
    let them all to be happy and enjoy it bro
    sarcasm lol
    2014-11-21 03:44 PM
    I am new on here as a member but i have been around long enough to see good modders leave because of the " sharing " thing, i can't make a darn thing on PS at the mo, i am new to that also but i am willing to give it a go.
    I went out and got myself CS6 thru a friend at work, i got a massive discount so i was lucky.
    My point is that modders should be able to show screen shots if they wish without the compulsory share thing, it is not up to us to demand just because it was posted .

So if you want mods so badly why not get yourself some sort of photo editing suite and try to make something yourself.
    There are several talented people on here such as Robertus, Ferlop, Jazzman UK, Eraser, Superouse etc, they should not have to worry about posting there work, if they want us to have it they will freepost it.
    Bulldog i don't know where your comments originated from bud but i know that when that word SHARE is used in a post it normally brings out drama.
    I remember the days when Max_Pa1n and Pinoy were around, where are they now, it won't be long before all the modders throw in the towel and leave...

Don't scare them away people there will be a time when you need one....
    2014-11-21 04:00 PM
    ^^^ Great Points Black Jak
    2014-11-21 04:03 PM
    again don't share but really don't share means not sharing for nobody then

if you are talented and have skills stay away
    the ppl will rip you off
    2014-11-21 04:08 PM
    The only people ranting about not sharing, are the ones who cannot make anything SIMPLE
    2014-11-21 04:14 PM
    I can make my won mod and I can share too when somebody ask for it and don't like to tease ppl for nothing lol
    but I really like the idea when someone with good skills made a nice mod and then share for others to enjoy it, appreciate this kind of ppl cos they really make the mod not copy/paste
    I hope in the near future we wil be more respectful with each other
    2014-11-21 04:20 PM
    I can make my won mod and I can share too when somebody ask for it and don't like to tease ppl for nothing lol
    but I really like the idea when someone with good skills made a nice mod and then share for others to enjoy it, appreciate this kind of ppl cos they really make the mod not copy/paste
    I hope in the near future we wil be more respectful with each other
    There is the word right there RESPECT .......
    2014-11-21 04:21 PM
    Last edited by phamnguyen0307; 2014-11-22 at 06:19 AM.
    2014-11-22 06:03 AM
    any of you would be so kind as to make a purple wallppaper springboard for my iphone 6 + ?? thanks in advance if possible to the color of my signature

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....
    2014-11-22 07:53 AM
    any of you would be so kind as to make a purple wallppaper springboard for my iphone 6 + ?? thanks in advance if possible to the color of my signature
    Jassmanuk is best person to as about purple as has best tone I've seen so far.
    2014-11-22 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD