I point the finger at anyone
    Pointing a finger at someone without knowing them isn't ideal. That's the exact same thing as judging someone without even knowing anything about them. It's rude and disrespectful.

if finances were so hard, people would not buy smartphones, and more,the phones brand apple.
    Not everyone has the luxury to spend money on their smart devices. I didn't pay for mine out of pocket. My university provided mine out of my tuition. People are given apple products from family, friends, etc....Just because someone owns one, doesn't mean they have the expenses to put towards the applications, themes, or tweaks they want right off the bat. It takes some people longer than others to acquire enough expenses from saving up to put towards the stuff they want.

if it does not please you to download free applications to try before you buy and if you do not do this for fun, you just have to stop and check out the various reviews and tests sites for you make opinion and decide.
    You may think this is how it should but in reality, nothing is quite like experiencing anything unless you are the one experiencing it. Sure, I can look at screenshots and images all day long...What do you think made me what to use it in the first place? In order to find out if something is worth having or not, you have to give it for a test run.

Majority of companies let you do this.

on themes many say (do not take it personally) but I took the free to try .... and screens in cydia, they are there for what? to decorate? it is sure that after it is easy to quickly rethink finances hard and forget the developers.
    Let's say you want to buy a car. Are you going to buy because of the way it looks? Simply, NO. You're not going to EVER buy a car just by the way it looks. Your car salesman is going to ask to if you want to test drive it. If you want the specs. The salesman will tell you everything it is that you want to know about the car to find out if the return on investment is going to be worth it in the long run.

With this example alone demonstrates that screenshots just don't cut it 100% of the time.

you may take it wrong that I think, but I have nothing against you, the problem is that the problem of the finance that is hard, it is not enough money, it's just for try......... I read it every day.
    and all for the price of 1 coffee.
    Having a problem with the financing is just an issue within itself. You can't get mad for someone else not having the expenses for what you made. It's not your place to get mad at someone else for financial situations. These situations happen and it just is what it is. If you want to get real about this, think about the cause of what you're doing. You're a themer like many out there. What is one thing you are wanting to get out of this? To get paid or to create something for thousands of users that will enjoy it. You know, the fastest way of spreading the word about anything is word of mouth. If someone uses something of yours without paying, theres only 2 reasons.

1. Simply, there are a pirate and could care less.
    2. In a more complex theory, one does not have the finances to buy something they really want.

So, what happens when reason 2 comes into the picture. They find an alternative source to use something of yours. Once again, they are using something you designed. That in itself should bring a smile to your face knowing that your work is appreciated and being used by all sorts of people in many situations. Are you really going to bring down on the hammer on the folks who want your work that bad that they will do anything just so they can appreciate it on their own device?

I wouldn't take it personal if I were in your shoes. If I found out others are using my work that was put on an alternative source, I'd be happy to know that they are using something I designed. Lastly, if they are using my design...You know what they are going to do? They are going to take screenshots of it on their device. They are going to share it with others. The word is getting out there because word of mouth travels faster than anything else. In that aspect, I wouldn't be concerned with it in the slightest.
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 2014-06-21 at 01:47 AM.
    2014-06-21 01:44 AM
    Not to butt in, but you stole from someone who put a lot of time into his work. That is rude and disrespectful.

There is something I was taught as a kid. If you can't afford it you don't get it. Not go steal it. Where are the morals in this day?

Your excuse. Buying a car thousands of dollars. Buying a theme a couple bucks.

Take a stroll to shuttershock.com and buy some icons. You may get maybe 20 for $12 buck if that. Themers put way more work into their packages, and do it for people like you. What do they ask for? A couple of bucks. You can tell by his threads that he does icon requests. No need steal anything. You just do it because it is easy, and if you do it because your broke. No offense go get a job. For grown people who want nice things they work for it. Not go steal it from someone else.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-06-21 at 01:58 AM.
    2014-06-21 01:52 AM
    Not to butt in, but you stole from someone who put a lot of time into his work. That is rude and disrespectful.

There is something I was taught as a kid. If you can't afford it you don't get it. Not go steal it. Where are the morals in this day?
    Whoever said I stole it?

He pointed out to that I have a few apps and tweaks I'm currently testing out that have come from a pirating repo.

Don't forget June, I have supported you as well and paid for you work quite a few times now.
    2014-06-21 01:58 AM
    Whoever said I stole it?

He pointed out to that I have a few apps and tweaks I'm currently testing out that have come from a pirating repo.

Don't forget June, I have supported you as well and paid for you work quite a few times now.
    Your page explanation tells me you are not well off in the money area, and you wouldn't argue the fact over "good vs bad" pirates if you weren't a said pirate.

He does the same thing I do. If someone emails me with tons of pirated apps/tweaks/themes they get no support from me. No matter what the excuse is. More themers should do this. Unlike big industries "example music" there are no laws against piracy in our genre. Only thing we can do is show the thieves what they deserve. Nothing.
    2014-06-21 02:00 AM
    Your page explanation tells me you are not well off in the money area. You wouldn't argue the fact over "good vs bad" pirates if you weren't a said pirate.

He does the same thing I do. If someone emails me with tons of pirated apps/tweaks/themes they get no support from me. No matter what the excuse is.
    I'm neutral between piracy and anti piracy to a degree. My argument is to illustrate a point that has validity to it with clear and concise statements that should at least be understood.

I said my finances are tight. That doesn't mean I didn't purchase VisioHD.

I don't have a ton of anything pirated. Just a couple since all the kinks still have to be worked out which I may or may not end up buying. If I don't buy it, I simply remove it and that's it. It's all for personal use only.
    2014-06-21 02:16 AM
    I'm neutral between piracy and anti piracy to a degree. My argument is to illustrate a point that has validity to it with clear and concise statements that should at least be understood.

I said my finances are tight. That doesn't mean I didn't purchase VisioHD.

I don't have a ton of anything pirated. Just a couple since all the kinks still have to be worked out which I may or may not end up buying. If I don't buy it, I simply remove it and that's it. It's all for personal use only.
    Its all for personal use, everything in cydia is for personal use... You are still a thief (I usually reframe from calling people names, but looks as if you are in denial), even if it isn't the product of this thread. You can tell yourself whatever you want, but in reality it is what it is.

Take a real life example. Go to Home Depot and buy a lawnmower. You don't know how this lawnmower is, you dunno if it will cut the grass the way you want. So you steal it, and on the way out you just say its for personal use. lmao

Now. Lets say you buy the lawnmower and return it because it didn't fit your needs. What does Home Depot do they give you credit. Why do they give you credit? Because it is your job to do the research on the product that you are buying. (and so you just aren't trying things just to try them).

These forums are created for these such things. Research your product if you don't feel like blowing a couple of bucks. Half the time, I don't even care I buy a tweak and it sucks. Oh well it was a couple of freakin dollars, and I enjoy tweaks. Most of the time I will email the dev about the issue and he/she will look into the problem. Most of the times its my own fault because I didn't read the reviews.

Main reason is it is just a couple of bucks. I get paid more than a couple bucks an hour at my job. Therefore if I spend 1hr researching I lost money imo. So yea buying the couple dollar tweaks is well worth it, and you know the developer put time into his work. Even if it isn't perfect he still took the time to create it the best he could.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lets get back to the topic at hand.

Simple setup I threw together.

LockBuilder Theme and iconoclasm plist.
    LBEvoTheme Tranquil
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-06-21 at 02:39 AM.
    2014-06-21 02:20 AM
    All in all,

I'm not the bad guy here. I have paid my respects to many developers and will continue to do so. If my method seems unethical, so be it but I know I'm not the only one who at least tries before they buy when it comes it iOS specifically. If our smartphones are capable of doing it, it's going to happen.

P.s. Nice setup for LBEvo. It looks good.
    2014-06-21 02:53 AM
    All in all,

I'm not the bad guy here. I have paid my respects to many developers and will continue to do so. If my method seems unethical, so be it but I know I'm not the only one who at least tries before they buy when it comes it iOS specifically. If our smartphones are capable of doing it, it's going to happen.

P.s. Nice setup for LBEvo. It looks good.
    Don't know the whole convo between you all...

I test tweaks saved my *** - Altkeybaord ios 6 for example: Don't work with CK or Showcase.
    I Only use the theme I make-
    Had ******** sense the start.... off and on. PUT ******** repo in cause I heard they put my keyboard pack on there. Wanted to see how many downloads.

Shouldn't be a problem- I bet 85 percent of themers have used a crack repo source.

Sure pissed me off though sales dropped to 0 - Two purchases in about a two week span. Thank you People

Free and Easy is Nature

Plus side I usually purchase the tweak if I plan on keeping it if all went well!

Have Fun!
    Last edited by Simon; 2014-06-21 at 06:54 AM.
    2014-06-21 04:32 AM
    Don't know the whole convo between you all...

I test tweaks saved my *** - Altkeybaord ios 6 for example: Don't work with CK or Showcase.
    I Only use the theme I make-
    Had xsellize sense the start.... off and on. PUT insanelyi repo in cause I heard they put my keyboard pack on there. Wanted to see how many downloads.

Shouldn't be a problem- I bet 85 percent of themers have used a crack repo source.

Sure pissed me off though sales dropped to 0 - Two purchases in about a two week span. Thank you People

Free and Easy is Nature

Plus side I usually purchase the tweak if I plan on keeping it if all went well!

Have Fun!
    How do you not the whole convo, its right above you.. Free and easy is not nature, maybe yours. We must come from very different places. I was raised to not steal from others, and old enough to understand karma is a B****

Talking about pirate repos by name is forbidden on mmi. You should both go to the appropriate forums to talk about stealing products.

P.S since is not spelled sense.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-06-21 at 04:49 AM.
    2014-06-21 04:43 AM
    How do you not the whole convo, its right above you.. Free and easy is not nature, maybe yours. We must come from very different places. I was raised to not steal from others.

Talking about pirate repos by name is forbidden on mmi. You should both go to the appropriate forums to talk about stealing products.
    You can think what you want! Easy is nature yes- Why do you think animals use the same trail>? or TAKE Food like monkeys YES!!
    I don't use philosophy I get down to.

Didn't care to read the Drama is that a problem! Maybe you have things handed to you easy....

Just saying that Ive used them and what is up on my end- Not everyone uses them to just get stuff FREE!

Animals will Be Animals

If they want to ban me for freedom of speech that is fine. Didn't post nothing but that!!!!!
    Don't understand the problem anyways

Take CARE
    2014-06-21 05:07 AM
    You can think what you want! Easy is nature yes- Why do you think animals use the same trail>? or TAKE Food like monkeys YES!!
    I don't use philosophy I get down to.

Didn't care to read the Drama is that a problem! Maybe you have things handed to you easy....

Just saying that Ive used them and what is up on my end- Not everyone uses them to get just get stuff FREE!

Animals will Be Animals

If they want to ban me for freedom of speech that is fine. Didn't post nothing but that!!!!!
    Don't understand the problem anyways

Take CARE
    Didn't care to read, but felt the need to comment. Makes a lot of sense.

I didn't make the Mmi rules, but if you plan to post here it is recommended you follow them. Or be an animal I really could care less.

I would sit and chat, but I really like more intellectual conversation. This is just straight garbage.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-06-21 at 05:14 AM.
    2014-06-21 05:10 AM
    Didn't care to read, but felt the need to comment. Makes a lot of sense.

I didn't make the Mmi rules, but if you plan to post here it is recommended you follow them. Or be an animal I really could care less.

I would sit and chat, but I really like more intellectual conversation. This is just straight garbage.
    If Rules where not bent a little we would still be up in trees!
    What makes us different from animals!

Really rude stuff..
    Just posted my OPIONION cause what YOU said about people who use them. In fact the person who told me about them being up there on that one repo PAID for my themes.

Best I just not communicate with you. Good to know

Who else wants on my hater list ; )

Take care
    2014-06-21 05:50 AM
    If Rules where not bent a little we would still be up in trees!
    What makes us different from animals!

Really rude stuff..
    Just posted my OPIONION cause what YOU said about people who use them. In fact the person who told me about them being up there on that one repo PAID for my themes.

Best I just not communicate with you. Good to know

Who else wants on my hater list ; )

Take care
    No one hates you. A hater is someone jealous or envious of what you do. I am no way shape or form any of those. You make color keyboard themes? I don't even own it. Maybe put me on the "Doesn't like pirates list" I just said I enjoy intellectual conversations. One of which you have ruined by multiple things. One you saying something then turning right around and saying just the opposite. "Plus side I usually purchase the tweak if I plan on keeping it if all went well!" but then "Not everyone uses them to just get stuff FREE!" Lets not even begin with I guess what is the language barrier. And the animal thing? Cmon man we broke rules and became human? That is very laughable. The're many rules around you that you MUST follow each day. To be courteous of others you follow other rules like Dont parade around the streets naked, Don't run people over on the street randomly, Don't talk about pirate repos on a community forum.

I've been doing this many years. I see many of cydia logs. Then have these pirates bold face tell me they try before they buy. Low and behold they don't know everything I see on their device. Same song and dance. For me to believe anyone has a pirate repo and does not constantly download from it, will be very hard to get through. Unless that tweak isn't listed. Now sir. You take care.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-06-21 at 06:01 AM.
    2014-06-21 05:57 AM
    No one hates you. A hater is someone jealous or envious of what you do. I am no way shape or form any of those. You make color keyboard themes? I don't even own it. Maybe put me on the "Doesn't like pirates list" I just said I enjoy intellectual conversations. One of which you have ruined by multiple things. One you saying something then turning right around and saying just the opposite. "Plus side I usually purchase the tweak if I plan on keeping it if all went well!" but then "Not everyone uses them to just get stuff FREE!" Lets not even begin with I guess what is the language barrier. And the animal thing? Cmon man we broke rules and became human? That is very laughable. The're many rules around you that you MUST follow each day. To be courteous of others you follow other rules like Dont parade around the streets naked, Don't run people over on the street randomly, Don't talk about pirate repos on a community forum.

I've been doing this many years. I see many of cydia logs. Then have these pirates bold face tell me they try before they buy. Low and behold they don't know everything I see on their device. Same song and dance. For me to believe anyone has a pirate repo and does not constantly download from it, will be very hard to get through. Unless that tweak isn't listed. Now sir. You take care.

You guys started to talk about it. I should have left the names out.
    My grammar and spelling sucks! I bet there is lots of things I know you don't so I don't judge people that way...
    The Way I word stuff is junk but you get it. I don't support Pirated stuff either and do test for conflicts or problems.
    Cubicman was free on installer I bought it off the Appstore when It came out! So if you don't get my wave that's fine I guess.
    Feels like crap when people take stuff- Even if its a virtual item. Ck has to be paid for the theme to install so I know what you mean by trying to lie behind your back and you know it. Logs

2009 Modmyi Account- I do all the theme stuff- Even port or make a font. 2.x - 6.x. Free Stuff. First person to figure out how to change the POPUP Key color on 7.x still on 6.x. Thanks to the People who tested and sent screenshots " 85" Tottal.

I know you ben on here for along time and 7.x themes are HELL. AND worked your *** off on them. Not supporting those repos at all! Just the fact It has saved me money for a better tweak that works.

I contacted Altkeybaord and Showcase Devs about it. Alterkeyboard 6.x is dead the dude actually had to get someone new to code it for 7.x.

Dev of showcase told me they tried to contact them almost a year ago about the compatibility issue it had.

Kills stuff I HATE IT - SAME PAGE.

Should be a thread on here about letting People rage about it- Might actually help

No you take Care : ) Mam

Kidding! My 2 cents
    2014-06-21 07:52 AM
    please haters or the people who are never happy. go on other forums or go on the thread 'I'm not happy'

Lets get back to the topic at hand.

Simple setup I threw together.

LockBuilder Theme and iconoclasm plist.
    LBEvoTheme Tranquil
    awesome setup as always
    2014-06-21 09:00 AM
    Nice themes by the way! Good contrast

Edit: Jawm~
    Don't care if its a penny still want to make sure it runs on my device- I work hard for the cash that I do have is that a problem!

Being called a kid because I spend my money wise...

Try before you buy is a real thing-
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-06-22 at 08:10 PM.
    2014-06-21 10:40 AM
    Some people need a reality check. 1.89 or $2.00 depending where you are in the world, is such a small amount to pay for the quality of workmanship you get.
    If it doesn't work then it's not much to lose. I've probably got that much down the back of my sofa.
    Stop bleating like a kid and pay-up.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2014-06-21 03:37 PM
    Hey there

Great theme.

Why are the mobileicons.framework Files all at 0 bytes?

Its nice when all your icons match and look as if they are part of the Theme. Right now, its not working out for me.

Thanks.
    2014-06-21 05:38 PM
    mobileicons.framework size do 0bytes because transparent icons need to have a technical files to work properly.
    you can request icons here (someone or if i've the time, i'll make it) or download the icon.psd file on 1st post to make your icons.
    2014-06-21 07:24 PM
    How can i change the Maps Icon?

IOS 7.1.1 in German

Last edited by SmilieKing; 2014-06-24 at 07:52 PM. Reason: g
    2014-06-24 07:46 PM
203 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD