Can you share your alien blue icon?
    Lol it's robs from AfterHours, I just inverted the colors in ps since it's on my front page. If you can show me proof of purchase(donation) for AH, I can zip it up and pm it to you, but I will not publicly share from a paid theme.
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan
    2014-05-26 12:11 AM
    The settings icons still have AH icons. Kinda ruins the matching with the white home screen icons.
    2014-05-26 12:16 AM
    2014-05-26 12:21 AM
    Beautiful work, iMp! Thank you for sharing this with everyone!
    2014-05-26 12:50 AM
    Lol it's robs from AfterHours, I just inverted the colors in ps since it's on my front page. If you can show me proof of purchase(donation) for AH, I can zip it up and pm it to you, but I will not publicly share from a paid theme.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1401059170.571840.jpg
    2014-05-26 01:06 AM
    Beautiful work, iMp! Thank you for sharing this with everyone!
    More than welcome teddy!! I appreciate you bro. Thanks for joining the thread. This community is amazing and I am very thankful for everyone here!!

The settings icons still have AH icons. Kinda ruins the matching with the white home screen icons.
    I'm sorry man I will try to work on the 58x58s for settings. I wish I had the time to do a full over theme but don't in one sitting but it may turn out to be one since the love is being shared throughout here.
    Last edited by iMpire; 2014-05-26 at 01:21 AM.
    2014-05-26 01:19 AM
    More than welcome teddy!! I appreciate you bro. Thanks for joining the thread. This community is amazing and I am very thankful for everyone here!!

I'm sorry man I will try to work on the 58x58s for settings. I wish I had the time to do a full over theme but don't in one sitting but it may turn out to be one since the love is being shared throughout here.
    Appreciate it. I wasn't criticizing or anything of that sort. Thought it was over looked and was bringing it to you attention. Thanks for sharing again.
    2014-05-26 01:27 AM
    Your good brotha no offense taken. I appreciate you taking time to view the icons sir. 😀
    2014-05-26 01:30 AM
    Outstanding! Thank you very much!

Ps: ask a Mod for the name change
    Let me know what you want it changed to.

Yeah this can end up to be a serious winner.
    I agree, installed it today and love it. You doing icon request too?
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2014-05-26 at 02:22 AM.
    2014-05-26 02:19 AM
    iMpire love this mod probably my fav white mod ever. Any chance someone could update the setting icons? Here is my setup at the moment I will try to post this version of the iWidgets I edited. Awesome job man.

By the way which lockscreen is that your using could you pls share.
    Thx very much
    2014-05-26 02:32 AM
    Let me know what you want it changed to.

I agree, installed it today and love it. You doing icon request too?
    Thank you so much! Eveyone has been so kind to me. If you could change it to this maam that would be awesome!

DeJaVu: White Widow (Eli7e Inspired)

Thanks again! to all! I am so happy right now.

iMpire love this mod probably my fav white mod ever. Any chance someone could update the setting icons? Here is my setup at the moment I will try to post this version of the iWidgets I edited. Awesome job man.

Thx very much
    you know it man I will try my best to do it in a timely fashion but two kids and a demanding job its hard. But of course sir!
    2014-05-26 02:35 AM
    Thx iMpire I know what that's like I got my 2 yr old daughter who loves attention lol.
    Thx again
    2014-05-26 02:39 AM
    Thx iMpire I know what that's like I got my 2 yr old daughter who loves attention lol.
    Thx again
    haha no doubt sir! girls can be fun. Mine is 6 and son is 4. Life gets crazy but i love design and giving! I hope all will enjoy! I will work to get settings icons done. Thanks for your support brother!
    2014-05-26 02:43 AM
    Thank you so much! Eveyone has been so kind to me. If you could change it to this maam that would be awesome!

DeJaVu: White Widow (Eli7e Inspired)

Thanks again! to all! I am so happy right now.

I'm confused (again), what do you want the name changed to? This "DeJaVu: White Widow (Eli7e Inspired)"?
    2014-05-26 02:44 AM
    I am overjoyed people like this makes me a happy camper!

I'm confused (again), what do you want the name changed to? This "DeJaVu: White Widow (Eli7e Inspired)"?
    Yes maam
    Thanks so much!

Thanks to Iphonemuscle for the dope thread name
    Last edited by iMpire; 2014-05-26 at 02:50 AM.
    2014-05-26 02:45 AM
    Not sure why it didn't change once you changed the title, I may have to have Kyle take a look at this. Odd.
    I changed it, but it still remains the same. huh
    2014-05-26 02:50 AM
    Not sure why it didn't change once you changed the title, I may have to have Kyle take a look at this. Odd.
    I changed it, but it still remains the same. huh
    ok that's fine. Thank you for helping me. Send me your requests and I will try to get them done as quick as possible!
    2014-05-26 02:52 AM
    ok that's fine. Thank you for helping me. Send me your requests and I will try to get them done as quick as possible!
    I let Kyle know. I'm sure he can figure it out.
    2014-05-26 03:04 AM
    I'm in. Good job iMpire!

Mors Ab Alto ✈️
    Mors Ab Alto
    2014-05-26 03:04 AM
    Current setup... Best white theme to date!! Thanks for this!!!

Thx very much
    Can you share this wallpaper?
    2014-05-26 03:10 AM
182 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD