I'm in love with my phone!

Looks good, but I'm biased since I went to Lower Merion HS.
    2014-08-20 11:00 AM
    Me ATM

And coccco28 thank your for wonderful great, theme and icon. Black and gold can't wait for.
    Attached Images
    2014-08-20 08:31 PM
    Looks good, but I'm biased since I went to Lower Merion HS.
    HA! Then we live close to each other, my friend!
    2014-08-21 12:36 AM
    HA! Then we live close to each other, my friend!
    Ah, but I don't live in PA anymore, although I was in the neighborhood a couple of weeks ago!
    2014-08-21 02:06 AM
    thanks for the great icon set! I just bought it today. This is the first theme tweak I've attempted. Just jailbroke my phone two days ago!

Could someone point me how to set up my screen like this? I think I have most of the tweaks installed but am not sure.

Any help would be appreciated!

Very nice! Thank you for this setup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014-08-21 06:19 AM
    thanks for the great icon set! I just bought it today. This is the first theme tweak I've attempted. Just jailbroke my phone two days ago!

Could someone point me how to set up my screen like this? I think I have most of the tweaks installed but am not sure.

Any help would be appreciated!
    well to set you phone like that you will need SBHTML ifile and homescreen designer after that go 2 page back and download that widget then unzip it uzing ifile and place the widget after that into var-mobile-Library-SBHTML and go to settings and select it from SBHTML.now i don't know if the layout was shered for it if not then you need to make one usig Homescreen designer
    2014-08-21 05:47 PM
    My iphone 5s today with my last job, I share soon, I hope you like it

2014-08-21 05:48 PM

Amazing Job!!
    2014-08-21 05:57 PM

very very nice also i finish the first flat glyph today so in the next days i will release it and will look much better with the round in the middle
    2014-08-21 05:58 PM
    very very nice also i finish the first flat glyph today so in the next days i will release it and will look much better with the round in the middle
    Nice job bro! 😎👍
    2014-08-21 06:02 PM
    Nice job bro! ����
    thanks bro
    2014-08-21 07:13 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions. I've got everything working now, and have already gotten compliments on layout!

If any updates come in the future, I'd love to have an icon for the AT&T UVerse app and the Rhapsody app.

Now I'm going to explore how to change the battery indicator on the status bar!
    2014-08-21 11:04 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions. I've got everything working now, and have already gotten compliments on layout!

If any updates come in the future, I'd love to have an icon for the AT&T UVerse app and the Rhapsody app.

Now I'm going to explore how to change the battery indicator on the status bar!
    well for now i don't do requests as i work on an gold mod for Desire black glyph but send me thoso folders of those apps and when i make the next update i will do them to send me their folders go with ifile into User-Applications and find those 2 apps there then zip each one and send them to my email one by one

also guys i have 2 news one a little bad that the black flat glyph i will not make them for now and the good one is that i start on the black glyph gold mod and here is my latest changes on it

2014-08-21 11:15 PM
    Very nice Cocco!! Like the matte gold!
    2014-08-21 11:24 PM
    oh, cool - thanks -- should i send just the itunes artwork file or the entire folder?
    2014-08-21 11:24 PM
    oh, cool - thanks -- should i send just the itunes artwork file or the entire folder?
    the entire folder of each one you will see there many folders with numbers enter on each one and find the folder.app

Very nice Cocco!! Like the matte gold!
    thank you glad you like it
    2014-08-21 11:26 PM
    well for now i don't do requests as i work on an gold mod for Desire black glyph but send me thoso folders of those apps and when i make the next update i will do them to send me their folders go with ifile into User-Applications and find those 2 apps there then zip each one and send them to my email one by one

also guys i have 2 news one a little bad that the black flat glyph i will not make them for now and the good one is that i start on the black glyph gold mod and here is my latest changes on it

excelente modd cocco!! saludoss!!
    2014-08-22 01:26 AM
    Hello boys and girls, this is my last change made ​​so far. Lucy had a mod called fullweather tapado and I have modified by adding battery widget, clock, wallpaper. I did not want to change much but in the end ..... has changed a lot. Credits for all involved in the wallpaper I used + widget and lucy for their wonderful ideas, I hope you're watching this, all of you. Also thanks to my friends (erayser, Dmick, azaleea, etc)for giving me your support forum

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7131795
    2014-08-22 02:01 AM
    Hello boys and girls, this is my last change made ​​so far. Lucy had a mod called fullweather tapado and I have modified by adding battery widget, clock, wallpaper. I did not want to change much but in the end ..... has changed a lot. Credits for all involved in the wallpaper I used + widget and lucy for their wonderful ideas, I hope you're watching this, all of you. Also thanks to my friends (erayser, Dmick, azaleea, etc)for giving me your support forum

Nice job bro what theme is that?!!! 👊😎👍📲
    2014-08-22 02:34 AM
    excelente modd cocco!! saludoss!!
    gracias amigo

very nice
    2014-08-22 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD