Mine are themed.
    Hmm...
    2014-11-30 09:59 PM
    Thanks man
    Is is possible to theme the newsstand and clock icon in 8.1? Hmmm I'm not sure
    my dear clock and newsstand is themed with the lates winterboard update were you have been?did you update your winterboard?
    2014-11-30 10:09 PM
    my dear clock and newsstand is themed with the lates winterboard update were you have been?did you update your winterboard?
    The only thing I can see is that the new winterboard is still not updated for custom badges. For me to get the custom badges to work. I still had to install themelib.
    2014-11-30 10:17 PM
    The only thing I can see is that the new winterboard is still not updated for custom badges. For me to get the custom badges to work. I still had to install themelib.
    i never did custom badges and saurik will never add custom badges on winterboard he mention that on reddit i use magicbadges always much easy for me and for all as you don't need to edit and info.plist to get the badge were you want
    2014-11-30 10:22 PM
    cocco i mean the iconomatic for newsstand and clock
    Life isnít about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    itís about learning how to
    dance in the rain.
    2014-11-30 10:36 PM
    i never did custom badges and saurik will never add custom badges on winterboard he mention that on reddit i use magicbadges always much easy for me and for all as you don't need to edit and info.plist to get the badge were you want
    I just uninstalled themelib and installed magicbadges. Thanks man, this is way better, a lot more settings and very easy to use.
    2014-11-30 10:40 PM
    I just uninstalled themelib and installed magicbadges. Thanks man, this is way better, a lot more settings and very easy to use.
    Yup and the awesome thing is that you can make the badge smaller and even place it on the icon were you want with just an finger move

cocco i mean the iconomatic for newsstand and clock
    Well the iconomatic theme you use have the clock and newsstand into it?because if not for that will not change
    2014-11-30 10:50 PM
    yes there's a folder inside with clock and newsstand icons but after respring the icons look small with white frame outside.
    It's really weird I try to find out how to fix this.

That's embarrassing I had a space in the icon name.... ok I think I should go to bed now
    Last edited by K_y_r_a; 2014-11-30 at 11:09 PM.
    Life isnít about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    dance in the rain.
    2014-11-30 10:54 PM
    yes there's a folder inside with clock and newsstand icons but after respring the icons look small with white frame outside.
    It's really weird I try to find out how to fix this.

That's embarrassing I had a space in the icon name.... ok I think I should go to bed now
    lol so you fix it?
    2014-12-01 01:00 AM
    Just purchased this theme today......WOW.....it is awesome!! Thanks so much for all the hard work. Hope it's OK to ask questions and get help. Even though I bought the theme today I would like to donate more for the awesome theme.......how can I do this?
    2014-12-01 01:13 AM
    Just purchased this theme today......WOW.....it is awesome!! Thanks so much for all the hard work. Hope it's OK to ask questions and get help. Even though I bought the theme today I would like to donate more for the awesome theme.......how can I do this?
    Thank you very much my friend appreciate it there is on the first page on first post an donation link.also you can ask questions without no problem i am here to help
    2014-12-01 01:23 AM
    Thank you very much my friend appreciate it there is on the first page on first post an donation link.also you can ask questions without no problem i am here to help
    Awesome......just sent you a little something......it's not much but I wanted to show my appreciation.
    2014-12-01 01:34 AM
    Awesome......just sent you a little something......it's not much but I wanted to show my appreciation.
    thank you very much appreciate it.now if you have any kind of problems or questions write me here as i am now going to bed and when i woke up i will answear them

also make sure to install Desire UI ios8 to and go to search on cydia and write Desire there are many packages were to chose depends on what iphone you have and read the descriptions on each as i explain there how or what you need to install for each
    2014-12-01 01:45 AM
    Me tonight thanks to Mone for the SBHTML.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014-12-01 04:33 AM
    lol so you fix it?
    yes
    Life isnít about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    dance in the rain.
    2014-12-01 06:35 AM
    OK......so here are a couple of questions......1) Is the phone/call button supposed to look like the pic below.....and can I change the background for the same pic.....if yes how? 2) Is there a way to get a shadow behind the icons? 3) How do I get that little light that is at the bottom middle of icons? That's all for now. Thanks!!
    2014-12-01 10:25 PM
    This theme is awesome,the huge collection of themed icons is crazy!!!
    2014-12-01 10:34 PM
    OK......so here are a couple of questions......1) Is the phone/call button supposed to look like the pic below.....and can I change the background for the same pic.....if yes how? 2) Is there a way to get a shadow behind the icons? 3) How do I get that little light that is at the bottom middle of icons? That's all for now. Thanks!!
    Ok now first the call button is themed as i did because is masked that can't be themed as the others buttons there is an tweak that can do that button4phone just that i think on i5,5s is working but on i6 no as need update,second the bacground of the phone and any other stock apps can be themed using eclipse that is an tweak especialy for that and you can chose what color you want to use even on settings.now for the shadow on icons you need to install the tweak iconomatic and then install Desire iconomatic lights abd select what light color you want on winterboard there is 8 colors i think i like lightblue that is what i use on my screens

This theme is awesome,the huge collection of themed icons is crazy!!!
    Yes more then 1000 icons and more will be add in the future
    2014-12-01 10:56 PM
    My 6 plus is now a one handed phone thanks to this widget up top, I can have all my icons in the bottom half of the phone lol! Thanks to Blue for the widget Core and Cocco for the amazing desire theme!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014-12-01 11:18 PM
    Me today...Thx to everyone involved.
    2014-12-02 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD