User Tag List

@NeilJClements can you share the clock for that iconomatic...TIA
    2015-01-19 12:06 PM
    why you don't use homescreen designer?
    I don't like HSD. It feels clunky and more often than not, it really messes up my home screen.
    I'm just a die hard Iconoclasm user and I think it works great. The only critique is the inability to design layouts easily.
    2015-01-19 01:29 PM
    @NeilJClements can you share the clock for that iconomatic...TIA
    Here you go my friend. I don't know who made it, but I just tweaked it about and also included are the weather icons from Patience, if you prefer them - just change the icon set name in the config.js
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9jzyw9fwm...idget.zip?dl=0
    Enjoy!
    2015-01-19 01:34 PM
    I don't like HSD. It feels clunky and more often than not, it really messes up my home screen.
    I'm just a die hard Iconoclasm user and I think it works great. The only critique is the inability to design layouts easily.
    Man I feel opposite of that, I love HSD, so smooth and easy, I pump out my own layouts in just minutes, always perfect just the way I like it. Never any problems on my springboard. To each his own I guess.
    2015-01-19 02:19 PM
    Man I feel opposite of that, I love HSD, so smooth and easy, I pump out my own layouts in just minutes, always perfect just the way I like it. Never any problems on my springboard. To each his own I guess.
    I adore with u but also Neil as I too sometimes out the blue cash and HSD messes up. But very rarely it happens tho.
    2015-01-19 02:50 PM
    I've just been playing with the new Iconoclasm plist and its sooooo easy to change!
    Love it!!
    2015-01-19 03:01 PM
    Quick question: how do I back up only contacts and notes so when I do a restore ready to jailbreak I don't backup all the crap from a previous installation? It restores loads of settings and config stuff from the old jailbreak and I wanna avoid that this time.
    I'm falling victim to loads of old settings being included in the backup, so I want to clean it off and re-jailbreak.
    Thanks all and my apologies for asking this on your thread Cocco. Desire will be the first new installation though 😉
    2015-01-19 03:10 PM
    yall should check out Boxy2...super easy & light weight
    2015-01-19 04:01 PM
    Quick question: how do I back up only contacts and notes so when I do a restore ready to jailbreak I don't backup all the crap from a previous installation? It restores loads of settings and config stuff from the old jailbreak and I wanna avoid that this time.
    I'm falling victim to loads of old settings being included in the backup, so I want to clean it off and re-jailbreak.
    Thanks all and my apologies for asking this on your thread Cocco. Desire will be the first new installation though 😉
    neil u should do a dfu restore & set up as new prevents from any old stuff stock & jailed from returning to your phone...this ensures a super clean jb
    2015-01-19 04:03 PM
    I use this for contacts. It's easy to use, and free👊

2015-01-19 04:30 PM
    Go to settings icloud and set from there what do you want to save contacts mails ... I did this and my contacts photos and notes they will download automaticaly on your phone after restore
    2015-01-19 05:17 PM
    Guys as i replay to Neil post icloud is the best for this things no need apps to backup your contacts photos or notes infact why do you even want to install an app if ios have icloud that can do the same thing as boxy2 or anyother app?then again each one use what they like i just post the simple way to do those
    2015-01-19 05:20 PM
    I personally don't use the cloud. Don't want my data on any server.
    2015-01-19 05:39 PM
    I personally don't use the cloud. Don't want my data on any server.
    But even with the app you use your data is on an server not only icloud use server to hoste data any app that have the option to upload ot save use server to store the data but in my opinion icloud is much easy to use
    2015-01-19 05:51 PM
    But even with the app you use your data is on an server not only icloud use server to hoste data any app that have the option to upload ot save use server to store the data but in my opinion icloud is much easy to use
    That's true Cocco. This app just zips it in a vCard and you email it to yourself, but I can see how iCloud could be useful 👊
    2015-01-19 06:02 PM
    Guys, if you don't know about 0Ground yet you should definitely check it out! It looks amazing on the iPhone 6 Plus Desire-the best ios mod-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421692852.973903.jpg
    2015-01-19 06:40 PM
    That's true! 0Ground on 6plus … and it's no wonder, it is also from cocco
    -------
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2 jb
    iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4 jb
    iPad Air 2 WiFi+Cellular 64 GB, iOS 8.1 jb
    2015-01-19 06:50 PM
    Guys, if you don't know about 0Ground yet you should definitely check it out! It looks amazing on the iPhone 6 Plus Desire-the best ios mod-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421692852.973903.jpg
    Yes i know as i made that to and inam glad you like it
    2015-01-19 06:55 PM
    That's true Cocco. This app just zips it in a vCard and you email it to yourself, but I can see how iCloud could be useful 👊
    Yep icloud is usefull for contacts photos and notes i use it from an year now and everytime i restore after i activate my phone all those comes back into my phone i don't need to do nothing else or download something very easy to use
    2015-01-19 06:57 PM
    0Ground was the first theme to stay on my phone for more than 4 weeks. I loved it and still do.
    At the time there was nothing even close to it in terms of detail and design in my opinion. Also, I was blown away by the extras that were available out of the box.
    I don't know how you do it Cocco. I've been trying to come up with a third theme of my own and I am struggling for ideas.
    As always, TOP WORK!!!
    2015-01-19 08:05 PM
6,188 ... 179229269277278279280281289 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD