Hey cocco I have 3 apps that needs to be updated or maybe you have them already
    Bridge.and Telekom mail, and did you have the xmod games icon?
    i post on Arc thread to send me their folders
    2015-06-29 09:25 AM
    so i just submit updates for Desire icons,Desire glyph icons,Desire black glyph icons and Desire black gold glyph icons even for i6+ and the 2 flat sets will come in an week or so,now i will change the compatibility for 8.3 and you should wait for the updates to be live this for those who are on 8.3
    2015-06-30 01:12 PM
    Hey peeps!
    Has anyone tried Customfoldericons with 8.4?
    Just wondered if it worked.
    Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-07-03 04:01 PM
    Hey peeps!
    Has anyone tried Customfoldericons with 8.4?
    Just wondered if it worked.
    Thanks guys!

Doesn't work for me on my 5S 8.4
    2015-07-03 04:11 PM
    Doesn't work for me on my 5S 8.4
    Iconomatic won't work in 8.4 either?! Unless I've got a setting wrong somewhere.
    There's a new menu option where you have to slide the choice to the top for it to work, but I can't get it to apply the overlay to all the icons.
    2015-07-03 04:13 PM
    Iconomatic won't work in 8.4 either?! Unless I've got a setting wrong somewhere.
    There's a new menu option where you have to slide the choice to the top for it to work, but I can't get it to apply the overlay to all the icons.
    Just be careful in what you download & just be patients everything will be updated soon!! Desire-the best ios modDesire-the best ios mod🏻Desire-the best ios mod
    2015-07-03 04:29 PM
    Yea on some apps even stock wont apply the overlay that is the bug that was from ios7 and the dev never fix it also customfoldericons crash on 8.4 weird as on 8.3 works great

2015-07-03 05:04 PM
    Yea on some apps even stock wont apply the overlay that is the bug that was from ios7 and the dev never fix it also customfoldericons crash on 8.4 weird as on 8.3 works great

Why would it just theme the clock and nothing else? I don't get it. It worked fine before I upgraded to 8.4 and re JB'd it.
    Any ideas my technical pals?

Edit: Just uninstalled, resprung and and then reinstalled and it worked fine.
    I think it had something to do with the restore I had to do after upgrading and re-jailbreaking. There always appears to be crap left after the restore, so sometimes an install, remove and reinstall solves the problem.
    Last edited by NeilJClements; 2015-07-03 at 07:30 PM.
    2015-07-03 07:21 PM
    Why would it just theme the clock and nothing else? I don't get it. It worked fine before I upgraded to 8.4 and re JB'd it.
    Any ideas my technical pals?

Edit: Just uninstalled, resprung and and then reinstalled and it worked fine.
    I think it had something to do with the restore I had to do after upgrading and re-jailbreaking. There always appears to be crap left after the restore, so sometimes an install, remove and reinstall solves the problem.
    for that i always recomand restore using shift and restore and all from fresh not from backup
    2015-07-03 09:17 PM
    I always remove all my tweaks and clean up all the plists and the do a DFU restore Setup as New and you will be as clean as can be!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-07-03 11:03 PM
    Wouldn't just a dfu clean everything up?
    2015-07-03 11:24 PM
    Wouldn't just a dfu clean everything up?
    Nope dfu/restore with shift selecting the ipsw from pc/mac then set as new after activate then do an reset to and activate it again and install all from new best restore even

2015-07-03 11:26 PM
    So restoring in dfu while shift selecting the ipsw is a cleaner instal than a dfu restore without manually selecting the ipsw but using the one apple provided??
    2015-07-03 11:48 PM
    So restoring in dfu while shift selecting the ipsw is a cleaner instal than a dfu restore without manually selecting the ipsw but using the one apple provided??
    yes in my opinion
    2015-07-03 11:55 PM
    It's cleaner Chevy, but it still doesn't "wipe" your drive like it should. That's why sometimes when you re-JB and install a tweak, the settings are still there from your previous JB.

2015-07-03 11:57 PM
    It's cleaner Chevy, but it still doesn't "wipe" your drive like it should. That's why sometimes when you re-JB and install a tweak, the settings are still there from your previous JB.
    doing how i mention that never happen to me and for that i suggest and reset to after restore before you jb the phone
    2015-07-04 12:02 AM
    Ok that's good to know thanks guys
    2015-07-04 12:13 AM
    doing how i mention that never happen to me and for that i suggest and reset to after restore before you jb the phone
    Have you actually gone into preference loader folder and looked around on a fresh JB before installing any tweaks?
    You'll be in for a surprise!

2015-07-04 12:25 AM
    Have you actually gone into preference loader folder and looked around on a fresh JB before installing any tweaks?
    You'll be in for a surprise!
    well the truth is that i never looked there ether way i use same widgets with same setups so after restore and re-jb i have to set them all again never see one tweak after restore to have my setups on it after installing it now if you uninstall it and install it again yes that is other thing but i always erase the plist of each from var/mobile/library/preference as there for weird reason cydia wont delete those when we uninstall an tweak
    2015-07-04 08:35 AM
    Since iOS 8 absolutely nothing is leftover after any kind of restore. This was the case for every iOS thru 7. King was right. You could restore and re-JB, load Iconoclasm and after the respring your last setting would appear! Freaky.. It's because a restore didn't clear the whole file system after a JB. Plists would remain in var/mobile/Preferences and your Themes folder would remain.

But when I was mentioning this to someone early after iOS 8 - Simon said he thought that was no longer the case and that Saurik had put a subroutine in Cydia when it first launched and does its "preparing file system" - that clears all directories of old Cydia stuff. We tested it in early iOS 8.. And it's true.

After iOS 8 there are no longer any previous JB files that remain. Saurik cleaned that up for us. But I understand about "old habits".. And I still believe a DFU + IPSW choose is the best cleanest option. But you no longer have to jump through any hoops to clean out your phone of tweaks before restoring. Simon and I did testing proving there are no JB files leftover since iOS 8. So just restore- all will be fine.
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-07-04 at 11:38 AM.
    2015-07-04 11:35 AM
6,188 ... 190240280288289290291292300 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD