I created this iconomatic for another theme, but I think it works well with Desire too.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405595610.743616.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2014-07-17 01:13 PM
    wow looks rly beautifull i would love to see this on my golden phone would u share?
    Life isn’t about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    it’s about learning how to
    dance in the rain.
    2014-07-17 01:20 PM
    wow looks rly beautifull i would love to see this on my golden phone would u share?
    Sure thing. Here you go:

This is the iconomatic overlay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lk437pcpn8...IconO.Gold.zip

NOTE: it also comes with an emboss as the iconomatic shadow, which looks like the icons are sunk into the wallpaper. If you don't like the emboss, turn off shadow in iconomatic.

Here is the SBHTML theme: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1h78539r69...e%20SBHTML.zip

And here is the wallpaper I made to match in case you wanted that too.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1405598273.572219.jpg

ENJOY!! 😊

2014-07-17 01:58 PM
    Here is the lock screen to match if you want it? It requires LockHTML.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1405602120.630603.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qg2kqpg22o...Gold%20Mod.zip

2014-07-17 03:02 PM
    Sure thing. Here you go:

This is the iconomatic overlay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lk437pcpn8...IconO.Gold.zip

NOTE: it also comes with an emboss as the iconomatic shadow, which looks like the icons are sunk into the wallpaper. If you don't like the emboss, turn off shadow in iconomatic.

Here is the SBHTML theme: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1h78539r69...e%20SBHTML.zip

And here is the wallpaper I made to match in case you wanted that too.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1405598273.572219.jpg

ENJOY!! 😊

Can not download the file file not found;(

You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4

2014-07-17 03:16 PM
    Can not download the file file not found;(

It is there, honestly!

It's a problem between MMI and Dropbox. What you have to do is click the download link, which takes you to the download page, then press the icon bottom right to 'Open in Safari'. Once in Safari continue as normal.

2014-07-17 03:48 PM
    Sorry i was at a meeting

I have the OpenNotifier - tateu version 2.1.0
    Here how it looks like on my homescreen and the other in menus
    Attachment 673801 Attachment 673802
    Could you share the badges icons?Or how did you set it up?

Sent from my iPad using ModMyi
    2014-07-17 04:05 PM
    @NeilJClements
    i downloaded without probs
    One more thing? Whats your HSDesigner layout?

Could you share the badges icons?Or how did you set it up?

Its the Tweak ColorBadges from Cydia
    Enjoy
    Last edited by K_y_r_a; 2014-07-17 at 04:08 PM.
    Life isn’t about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    dance in the rain.
    2014-07-17 04:06 PM
    @NeilJClements
    i downloaded without probs
    One more thing? Whats your HSDesigner layout?

Its the Tweak ColorBadges from Cydia
    Enjoy
    I don't use HSD, I use iconoclasm. Here is the layout:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f4419h8nyj...abelsMid.plist

Post a screenshot when you've done it. Would love to see it on another device 👍

2014-07-17 04:10 PM
    Ok no problem i bought iconoclasm too
    Life isn’t about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    dance in the rain.
    2014-07-17 04:13 PM
    Thanks K_Y_R_A!

2014-07-17 05:18 PM
    Desire-the best ios mod-img_0018.png71.2 in custom folder icons not get why I wonder why ordinary calcium

cocco26 71.2 en carpeta personalizada iconos de calcio por qué no obtener el nombre que he tenido en esta dirección, aunque me pregunto por qué estoy repo.fortysixandtwo.com
    2014-07-17 06:14 PM
    Desire-the best ios mod-img_0018.png71.2 in custom folder icons not get why I wonder why ordinary calcium

cocco26 71.2 en carpeta personalizada iconos de calcio por qué no obtener el nombre que he tenido en esta dirección, aunque me pregunto por qué estoy repo.fortysixandtwo.com
    instalaste Desire customfolders or Desire balck customfolders?porque puede que por eso no te functiona los nombre son ok pero si los tienes instalados entoce hases un respring

Ok no problem i bought iconoclasm too
    i manage to fix the OpenNotifier icons now all that i add are colored ahaha soon i will update the package

Desire-the best ios mod-img_0005.png Desire-the best ios mod-img_0004.png
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-07-17 at 06:25 PM.
    2014-07-17 06:22 PM
    Here is the lock screen to match if you want it? It requires LockHTML.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1405602120.630603.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qg2kqpg22o...Gold%20Mod.zip

Thank you Neil for the share!!! After reading what Akaya99099 said about how he creates his gold layers, I have to give props to him for the gold circle in your iconoclasm. He is truly the master of gold art.

BTW... Neil, you didn't theme Newsstand... it's the only icon not themed with the gold circle on my iPhone.

Credits: Akaya99099 (sb wall and weather icons), Kai and Marty for the clock widget, and a BIG thank you to Cocco26 for the awesome theme to theme mod around.
    2014-07-17 06:44 PM
    I think i need a new iphone lol all the great widgets don t work on iphone 4 really cool guys !!!!!

You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4

2014-07-17 06:53 PM
    Thank you Neil for the share!!! After reading what Akaya99099 said about how he creates his gold layers, I have to give props to him for the gold circle in your iconoclasm. He is truly the master of gold art.

BTW... Neil, you didn't theme Newsstand... it's the only icon not themed with the gold circle on my iPhone.

Credits: Akaya99099 (sb wall and weather icons), Kai and Marty for the clock widget, and a BIG thank you to Cocco26 for the awesome theme to theme mod around.
    Oh yeah! Beautiful gold effect indeed. Mahoosive credit for that design.

Sorry about the newsstand. Here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x5s16j65mvxjwlx/NewsStand.zip

I really should post all the credits for all people who design the tweaks I mod, but I don't usually know who they are. I normally do when I know who it is, but I make it clear they're not mine though. Thank you for posting the credits though dude!

2014-07-17 07:06 PM
    I think i need a new iphone lol all the great widgets don t work on iphone 4 really cool guys !!!!!

you should sell it and buy at least an i5 or wait till the iphone 6 is out big difference bro
    2014-07-17 07:09 PM
    this is me today
    2014-07-17 07:16 PM
    and guys i forgot to share the customfoldericons icon that can be add only manualy for all of you that want to have it themed on the settings also i will post for the TinyGrid+ now first :

CustomFolderIcons:

Desire-the best ios mod-icon-2x.png Desire-the best ios mod-icon-2x.png Desire-the best ios mod-icon-2x.png

now save the icon what you want to use into Library-PreferencesBundles-CustomFolderIcons to replace the stock one and respring then.

TinyGrid+

Desire-the best ios mod-icon-2x.png Desire-the best ios mod-icon-2x.png Desire-the best ios mod-icon-2x.png

same place the icon you want to use into Library-PreferencesBundles-TGPrefs.bundle to replace the stock one.
    2014-07-17 07:18 PM
    and guys i forgot to share the customfoldericons icon that can be add only manualy for all of you that want to have it themed on the settings also i will post for the TinyGrid+ now first :

CustomFolderIcons:

now save the icon what you want to use into Library-PreferencesBundles-CustomFolderIcons to replace the stock one and respring then.

TinyGrid+

same place the icon you want to use into Library-PreferencesBundles-TGPrefs.bundle to replace the stock one.
    Like them A LOT!! Thank you 👍👍😊😊

this is me today
    That would look perfect with the gold iconomatic!

this is me today
    Edit: Didn't mean to post this twice. Doh!

Last edited by NeilJClements; 2014-07-17 at 08:05 PM.
    2014-07-17 07:22 PM
6,188 ... 44849293949596104144194 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD