Is it done yet? huh? huh?
    No! Not yet!
    2014-06-14 06:00 PM
    Truly magic 👍
    2014-06-14 10:29 PM
    more screenshots please jeje, this looks amazing Chris!!
    2014-06-15 12:51 AM
    nice! ..looks so sharp.. i like it something diff
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg
    2014-06-15 01:09 AM
    Can't wait to try
    2014-06-15 02:23 AM
    Maybe animated on lockscreen! I can't on springboard!
    But yes there for design
    This is looking great. Maybe you could use some sort of iWidget on top of the Equalizer to allow it to slide or make an iWidget with touch function .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-06-15 at 06:16 AM.
    2014-06-15 06:13 AM
    This is looking great. Maybe you could use some sort of iWidget on top of the Equalizer to allow it to slide or make an iWidget with touch function .
    I'll keep this idea in mind
    2014-06-15 08:00 PM
    Good day all,have been out for a wee while recently with work,but back now,and saw "Magic"wow Chris looks fantastic mate!!!! Excellent work as usual👍
    2014-06-16 09:18 AM
    Good day all,have been out for a wee while recently with work,but back now,and saw "Magic"wow Chris looks fantastic mate!!!! Excellent work as usual👍
    Thank you Mister 😁
    2014-06-16 09:57 PM
    Hi there,

i'm a big fan of the themes made by Blue, but this looks pretty awesome. You have done a great job! As a DJ i like this......
    Can't wait to buy it and try it!
    2014-06-17 02:13 PM
    Hi there,

i'm a big fan of the themes made by Blue, but this looks pretty awesome. You have done a great job! As a DJ i like this......
    Can't wait to buy it and try it!
    I'm a big fan of the themes by blue too ^^
    He's awesome
    Thank you for your comment
    2014-06-17 07:22 PM
    Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!! REALLY!!!!! Left my phone plugged into itunes to backup. My beautiful little daughter jumps on my computer without me knowing. I look at my phone and its upgraded to 7.1.1 ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Then i see chris coming out with a sexy "MAGIC" theme and i cant use it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Ready to strangle my little girl but that smile just kills me. Uggggghhhh! The story of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2014-06-19 03:50 AM
    OMFG hahahaha, okay i should not laugh but sorry mate I can't help it. 😃 So what is the lesson we all can learn from this?? NEVER LEAVE YOUR PHONE UNATTENDED!
    I hope the jailbreak comes out soon.....🍺🍺🍺 cheers
    2014-06-19 09:41 AM
    Maybe animated on lockscreen! I can't on springboard!
    But yes there for design
    *thumb up*
    Chris, looking forward to see more.

I think you can also animate it on springboard !

Cheers
    2014-06-20 12:50 PM
    *thumb up*
    Chris, looking forward to see more.

I think you can also animate it on springboard !

Cheers
    Nope! Already try for EQ! Or need just one page on springboard, or maybe i'm wrong :/

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!! REALLY!!!!! Left my phone plugged into itunes to backup. My beautiful little daughter jumps on my computer without me knowing. I look at my phone and its upgraded to 7.1.1 ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Then i see chris coming out with a sexy "MAGIC" theme and i cant use it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Ready to strangle my little girl but that smile just kills me. Uggggghhhh! The story of my life.

So sorry dude :/
    Wait for the next jailbreak
    2014-06-20 01:45 PM
    Nope! Already try for EQ! Or need just one page on springboard, or maybe i'm wrong :/
    Either tweaks SBHTML or iWidget will do it.

The first one will appear on each page (but behind the icons) , with the later one you can place it individually.
    2014-06-20 01:51 PM
    Either tweaks SBHTML or iWidget will do it.

The first one will appear on each page (but behind the icons) , with the later one you can place it individually.
    Oh damn it! Iwidget no! Already try! And i use it for this widget. But i have sbhtml and don't try with it! Thank you dude! I will
    2014-06-20 01:53 PM

Jailbreak 7.1.1 available dude Don't wait so long
    2014-06-24 11:39 PM
    any update on when this beauty will be released???

2014-06-25 12:05 AM
    any update on when this beauty will be released???

Nope! You know me since a long time ... I'm a real snail for making themes
    2014-06-26 08:08 PM
409 123412 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD