Has the barcode jellylock been shared/released?
    2014-07-31 01:37 AM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1406765890.047716.jpg

Anyone know if this icon set is anywhere or if anyone has it? Looks nice

It'll match this theme
    2014-07-31 02:24 AM
    Must say Jeepers did an EXCELLENT job on the widget

2014-07-31 02:36 AM

ready to share? I believe it will come soon

no phone
    2014-07-31 02:51 AM
    What is this dbar.

A package form cydia, a website if so what is the website called?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2014-07-31 03:13 AM
    Nice to see Schnedi floating round , hats off to u sir...
    Last edited by DosyBoy; 2014-07-31 at 03:25 AM.
    2014-07-31 03:15 AM
    a lot of widgets and sbhtml and groovylocks on this forum aren't available. And most of them are part of another theme and whatnot. It's a damn shame. A lot of you guys post are awesome and ridiculously nice but there just wallpapers. A damn shame.

2014-07-31 03:16 AM
    Maybe I'm missing something. Update out yet? Can't wait for Zoopreme!
    I'm lost too... What and where is zoopreme?!!!!!!
    2014-07-31 03:20 AM

Alright so I have seen this multiple times and I absolutely love it. Please somebody tell me where to find this. I tried searching dbar on Google with no luck. What is this dbar website y'all speak of? Is it another theme forum or something?

2014-07-31 03:23 AM
    I'm lost too... What and where is zoopreme?!!!!!!
    next update bud

a lot of widgets and sbhtml and groovylocks on this forum aren't available. And most of them are part of another theme and whatnot. It's a damn shame. A lot of you guys post are awesome and ridiculously nice but there just wallpapers. A damn shame.

HUNDREDS of sbhtml and widgets and ls are all available to us theres even a thread dedicated for it. Just cause theres 1 or 2 you cant have doesnt mean u whine about it

Alright so I have seen this multiple times and I absolutely love it. Please somebody tell me where to find this. I tried searching dbar on Google with no luck. What is this dbar website y'all speak of? Is it another theme forum or something?

its dbarevolution and believe its down right now. will be available soon bud
    2014-07-31 03:34 AM

I also really like this as well as a few others I have seen posted here from dbar but I think there I think dbar has rules about sharing there stuff here which kind of sucks cause there is a lot of nice stuff & I don't really feel like joining another site just for some widgets
    2014-07-31 03:38 AM
    Can you share your icon HSD layout???
    2014-07-31 03:42 AM
    Jeepers will share his stuff soon. (As per him) he's in talks with other themers that might use his widgets as part of their theme, so that's why he hasn't shared as of yet. Another widget he has removed link from is because a bug was discovered that he is working on a fix. Others (more like a lot) are part of LockBuilder Evo (think that's correct name).

He will share and always does. Just give him time to iron out what's going on w/ his widgets.
    2014-07-31 03:44 AM
    Jeepers will share his stuff soon. (As per him) he's in talks with other themers that might use his widgets as part of their theme, so that's why he hasn't shared as of yet. Another widget he has removed link from is because a bug was discovered that he is working on a fix. Others (more like a lot) are part of LockBuilder Evo (think that's correct name).

He will share and always does. Just give him time to iron out what's going on w/ his widgets.
    Agreed Jason
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-07-31 03:45 AM
    2014-07-31 04:12 AM
    LS B&W3
    script - schnedi
    wall - thanks to the creator
    https://www.mediafire.com/?c4dcc7rhzczup47
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-07-31 04:21 AM
    I also really like this as well as a few others I have seen posted here from dbar but I think there I think dbar has rules about sharing there stuff here which kind of sucks cause there is a lot of nice stuff & I don't really feel like joining another site just for some widgets
    I understand your not joining another site just for widgets, am not even promoting dbarevolution, am just correcting wrong impressions about sharing on the site - as per rules there, all posted screenshots are shareable unless these are from paid themes. of course we also respect the theme creators/modders' right to post their own themes on other sites at their convenient time.

my apologies to zoo and paule for a non-zoobhoy related post - congrats on a wonderful theme with superb support and upgrades.
    2014-07-31 04:27 AM
    Wow! It's been a long time since I've been here, I just wanted to say Hi and congrats to my boys on ZooBhoy.
    I adore vintage themes
    2014-07-31 04:27 AM
    Must say can't wait to get the Zoopreme theme and zoobhoy theme .

Sent from my CodedIphone.
    2014-07-31 04:31 AM
    How does one get a Gold status around here, any moderators here that can help
    2014-07-31 04:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD