Thought I'd get in on this tile bit.. I like m a simpler so....

2014-08-09 02:43 PM
    Is anyone else Winterboard themes showing up on their LOCKHTML themes? This is weird..
    2014-08-09 03:06 PM
    In cydia?

yes it is available in cydia called LBEvoTheme Vision
    Last edited by blkmini; 2014-08-09 at 03:25 PM.
    2014-08-09 03:18 PM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1407590899.359341.jpg

Sorry guys, someone can tell me what I should do .... I have already deleted the file iconom above and cleaning with iCleaner .. but despite this ... I can not download the theme
    2014-08-09 03:29 PM
    Is anyone else Winterboard themes showing up on their LOCKHTML themes? This is weird..
    Go into the Advanced section of LockHTML and turn on Hide Winterboard Themes and you should be all good.

When is this illusive update suppose to drop now that the repo is fixed? Also, are there any plans to theme some tweak setting icons?
    2014-08-09 03:39 PM
    Go into the Advanced section of LockHTML and turn on Hide Winterboard Themes and you should be all good.

When is this illusive update suppose to drop now that the repo is fixed? Also, are there any plans to theme some tweak setting icons?
    Yeah that was simple thanks bud. I've used lockhtml3 since it first released and this first time that's ever happened
    2014-08-09 03:46 PM

Shuuuuttttttt
    2014-08-09 03:50 PM
    atm
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-08-09 04:14 PM
    atm
    great Simon can't wait 😉
    2014-08-09 04:19 PM
    atm
    Awesome👌
    2014-08-09 04:38 PM
    So do I need to download Adobe Photoshop to start making custom Icons? Want to start making some icons/folders for ZooPreme!
    2014-08-09 06:30 PM
    Ok peoples......I've done my best to provide a simple entry level/intermediate PSD to make it as easy as possible to make your own icons, so all further arguments regarding icon production are invalid. I'd like to point out, that they were kinda invalid to begin with, as demonstrated by creating this PSD based purely on the resources given by Paulebhoy, along with Google. As Paulebhoy has encourage you to explore design possibilities with a certain freedom, I too encourage this strongly, and hope someone will take what I've provided and put their own personal touches onto the process.

For further information and links, please visit and support this Behance project if you have time. Credit and thanks to Paulebhoy and Zoo for ZooBhoy, and all my other friends here at MMi. Thank you and enjoy

Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-08-09 at 07:06 PM.
    2014-08-09 07:04 PM
    Ok peoples......I've done my best to provide a simple entry level/intermediate PSD to make it as easy as possible to make your own icons, so all further arguments regarding icon production are invalid. I'd like to point out, that they were kinda invalid to begin with, as demonstrated by creating this PSD based purely on the resources given by Paulebhoy, along with Google. As Paulebhoy has encourage you to explore design possibilities with a certain freedom, I too encourage this strongly, and hope someone will take what I've provided and put their own personal touches onto the process.

For further information and links, please visit and support this Behance project if you have time. Credit and thanks to Paulebhoy and Zoo for ZooBhoy, and all my other friends here at MMi. Thank you and enjoy

Thanks your kindness, effort and support for theme Zoobhoy. Thank u very much.
    Awesome, i love your work.
    2014-08-09 07:41 PM
    ok peoples......i've done my best to provide a simple entry level/intermediate psd to make it as easy as possible to make your own icons, so all further arguments regarding icon production are invalid. I'd like to point out, that they were kinda invalid to begin with, as demonstrated by creating this psd based purely on the resources given by paulebhoy, along with google. As paulebhoy has encourage you to explore design possibilities with a certain freedom, i too encourage this strongly, and hope someone will take what i've provided and put their own personal touches onto the process.

For further information and links, please visit and support this behance project if you have time. Credit and thanks to paulebhoy and zoo for zoobhoy, and all my other friends here at mmi. Thank you and enjoy

thanks !!!

Last minute lockscreen

Update will come in a few
    2014-08-09 07:45 PM

Gonna download photoshop soon and start taking a crack at making additional icons for Zoopreme. Thanks for everyone's help.
    2014-08-09 08:21 PM
    2014-08-09 08:22 PM
    Setup for the day!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407610042.017264.jpg
    | Jailbreak your iDevice - make it Unique |
    2014-08-09 08:47 PM
    Hey guys quick question i installed a theme that was free and it fails in debian somthing whatever is it dstore type thing any help thanks
    2014-08-09 08:50 PM
    Can anyone up for this wall ? Found on paule tumblr, paule would you share this wall, looks perfect for zoopreme. Or anyone can make like this ?ImageUploadedByModMyi1407611303.377176.jpg
    2014-08-09 09:08 PM
    atm
    Attached Thumbnails Zoobhoy-zf0q7qk.png  
    2014-08-09 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD