yes, lot of pages back but don't remember the name, maybe someone can share it...

OK thanks....I only find a J21 but they have a shadow inside a round......this one you using is clear inside....
    2014-09-04 12:19 AM
    Reppin my city will stick with this setup for awhile ImageUploadedByModMyi1409783778.059544.jpg
    2014-09-04 12:36 AM
    you need 2 spaces in the HTML before and after the word "NOW".

yes, lot of pages back but don't remember the name, maybe someone can share it...

why? it's a wallpaper set from Photos app.

..: Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 :..
    When I downloaded the pic to my photo album it's not the full pic and when I try to use it Zooms way in like this

Pm later today ill help you.

Ill share it later today its passed midnight here.
    Ok thanks
    Last edited by tunechi; 2014-09-04 at 12:47 AM.
    2014-09-04 12:44 AM
    When I downloaded the pic to my photo album it's not the full pic and when I try to use it Zooms way in like this
    yes, that's how it has to be.

take a look to my screenshot, it's the same.

2014-09-04 12:48 AM
    J27, J28 and J29 SBHTMLs

thanks to GaRyArTs and xNiikk

- Change the Spanish words in J27 in the HTML.
    - Remember to resize your icons with Springtomize.
    - Replace the Images of J27 and J28 in the folder Imagenes

since i see you like to make changes, i add the PSDs to make it easier for you.

OMG Are you kidding me Schnedi? Do you want us to make changes every five minutes??? Is there any tweak that allows us to have three different set ups at the same time?? Lol! Thanks a lot for all your shares and creativity you are awesome Schnedi!!!! All of you guys thanks a lot for make our iPhones to looks way better!!!! Thanks Paul and Zoo this theme is on fire!!!
    2014-09-04 01:25 AM

Yes there is right here ya go ImageUploadedByModMyi1409787106.340411.jpg
    2014-09-04 01:31 AM
    OMG Are you kidding me Schnedi? Do you want us to make changes every five minutes??? Is there any tweak that allows us to have three different set ups at the same time?? Lol! Thanks a lot for all your shares and creativity you are awesome Schnedi!!!! All of you guys thanks a lot for make our iPhones to looks way better!!!! Thanks Paul and Zoo this theme is on fire!!!
    if u want all your setups saved so u can switch between them instantly try the new tweak on cydia "setback" its worked great for me so far…and yeah schnedi, your an animal man nice work!
    2014-09-04 01:36 AM

Jona,

¿cómo está mi amigo? Veo que estás haciendo lo que mejor sabe hacer con todo este ojo bro dulces. gracias por lo que aportan a la mesa
    2014-09-04 01:36 AM
    thanks

a different set-up in each page! Lol.

would be possible with iWidgets but unfortunately the widgets are placed above the icons.

Jona,

¿cómo está mi amigo? Veo que estás haciendo lo que mejor sabe hacer con todo este ojo bro dulces. gracias por lo que aportan a la mesa
    i'm fine. gracias

translators don't work very well. xD

2014-09-04 01:44 AM
    Just one question don't have any themes or anything yet broke as hell lol biut everytime i come here it makes me want to create a theme i used to be an android dev who wanted and needed change but we are a family there is no need to fight about simple little things thats one reason i left android but paul keep up the great work man.
    2014-09-04 01:44 AM
    thanks

a different set-up in each page! Lol.

would be possible with iWidgets but unfortunately the widgets are placed above the icons.

i'm fine. gracias

translators don't work very well. xD

Haha I know and my typing in Spanish is okay but not great. 👌👍
    2014-09-04 01:47 AM
    Haha I know and my typing in Spanish is okay but not great. 👌👍
    if it's not a translator, then it's very good!!

2014-09-04 01:57 AM
    Hi HummusGod,

Can you please share that J6.iconos and the motivo.iconos, cant find them anywhere. hmmkay I found J6.iconos.schnedi on my computer, but its zooApe style, the pngs in the com.apple.springboard folder are all zooApe themed.
    here u go

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6wxzv5pal5...hnedi.rar?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/epcodiahb6...hnedi.zip?dl=0
    2014-09-04 02:04 AM
    Thanks to Simon and all, loving this theme.

Cleared
    Where can I find this icono theme?
    2014-09-04 02:10 AM
    2014-09-04 02:37 AM
    share bagde
    2014-09-04 02:41 AM
    Hey Jona, quick question about J28. Any recommendations for a classic badge?
    2014-09-04 03:09 AM
    Holy crap this thread exploded overnight had a lot to catch up on I'll have to go over it again just to make sure I didn't overlook all of the awesome stuff shared...lol. Here is my setup atm...No major changes really just back to classic Zoobhoy with a different icono. Thx to everyone involved.

2014-09-04 03:09 AM
    What's the name of this widget? Can't seem to find it.
    2014-09-04 03:10 AM
    What's the name of this widget? Can't seem to find it.
    This one is a modded version of Schnedi's J14 you can find it in the golden thread.
    2014-09-04 03:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD