Attached Thumbnails Golden-preview2.png  
    2014-09-08 06:40 AM
    Getting closer on my Convergance Theme...

2014-09-08 06:46 AM
    if it is not a problem, someone can record a video while creating some icons and uses some effect? would be of great help...Have a nice day to all.
    2014-09-08 08:17 AM
    Liking Golden. Stunning as always S1lex.

(Nice mod Freddie) you make it much better than me : )
    Very good job Jeeespers, i like it
    2014-09-08 08:21 AM
    2014-09-08 08:23 AM
    Getting closer on my Convergance Theme...

It's very very Nice man.
    2014-09-08 08:27 AM
    Hi everybody,

First of all congratulations to all contributors for this outstanding piece of work !!! S1lex, Velkus, Bacardi85, Attair57, RKO1195, etc... you are great. I did already my donation and quite frankly I would be willing to donate more for future ones. Quite frankly, and with all due respect to every creator, your theme is among the best, if not the best one I have seen lately, truly original, and quite different concept from the rest. Keep on doing, pls. !! ;-)

I'm a user mostly with some "aficionado" flavor. I would like to make some comments just in case you consider them useful:

- icons process. I know that everybody is doing themselves the process of adding specific icons to its iphone (thanks for the video, very useful indeed !! ). However, in this process there are plenty of people doing mostly the same (find the app string name, create a folder with this name, put in there the corresponding .png files with the same name of the original app, and place this created folder in the bundle folder of Golden Theme if I got it correctly). Wouldn't be useful that people could share what they have done, send it to you, and be part of the pack you place in Cydia? In this case only new ones should be done, and what people is doing will be shared to all your donors through you. I can contribute my self with some of the ones I have done if you think it is a good a idea.

- Golden Watch. I think is great and high quality with plenty of attention to details. However, in regards to visibility, in my opinion the watch hands will have better visibility with other color, specially at night. Just for your consideration

- Boot logo. Again, great piece of quality. My comment here is that perhaps, or at least in my iphone, size is too small. Is there a way to increase this size?

Well, perhaps too long comment for first one. So, apologies, and again congratulations!!!

Paco
    2014-09-08 10:31 AM
    Hi everybody,

First of all congratulations to all contributors for this outstanding piece of work !!! S1lex, Velkus, Bacardi85, Attair57, RKO1195, etc... you are great. I did already my donation and quite frankly I would be willing to donate more for future ones. Quite frankly, and with all due respect to every creator, your theme is among the best, if not the best one I have seen lately, truly original, and quite different concept from the rest. Keep on doing, pls. !! ;-)

I'm a user mostly with some "aficionado" flavor. I would like to make some comments just in case you consider them useful:

- icons process. I know that everybody is doing themselves the process of adding specific icons to its iphone (thanks for the video, very useful indeed !! ). However, in this process there are plenty of people doing mostly the same (find the app string name, create a folder with this name, put in there the corresponding .png files with the same name of the original app, and place this created folder in the bundle folder of Golden Theme if I got it correctly). Wouldn't be useful that people could share what they have done, send it to you, and be part of the pack you place in Cydia? In this case only new ones should be done, and what people is doing will be shared to all your donors through you. I can contribute my self with some of the ones I have done if you think it is a good a idea.

- Golden Watch. I think is great and high quality with plenty of attention to details. However, in regards to visibility, in my opinion the watch hands will have better visibility with other color, specially at night. Just for your consideration

- Boot logo. Again, great piece of quality. My comment here is that perhaps, or at least in my iphone, size is too small. Is there a way to increase this size?

Well, perhaps too long comment for first one. So, apologies, and again congratulations!!!

Paco
    Exactly what I was thinking about user made icon.then I realise that all user made icon is different from one to another.

So may be this was the reason not to include user icon in main theme So that creator will maintain the high class standard of the theme.

Suggestions : S1lex can make a separate folder on repo and mention that user made icons.& put some details like icon was made by different-2 users so quality may vary from one user to another user.

Sorry If I am wrong.
    2014-09-08 10:55 AM
    Hi everybody,

Paco
    I wish firstly to thank you for your comment. With messages like giving (devs) want to continue.

I would again have to thank all the people who work and make Golden increasingly attractive.

On user icons, it is expected that make a package on the repo. I just need to find time for that.

It is necessary that each user create their own bundles to save time. It's very long to make a complete theme and manage a repository simultaneously.

I want to make a special package for icons but users must each create icons and Bundles with.
    2014-09-08 12:42 PM
    I wish firstly to thank you for your comment. With messages like giving (devs) want to continue.

I would again have to thank all the people who work and make Golden increasingly attractive.

On user icons, it is expected that make a package on the repo. I just need to find time for that.

It is necessary that each user create their own bundles to save time. It's very long to make a complete theme and manage a repository simultaneously.

I want to make a special package for icons but users must each create icons and Bundles with.
    Thank You S1lex.I will send u my golden extra icon bundle that I have made.

Attachment 681162

Hi guys, I create 102 icons for golden!!

Dropbox Folders Link
    Could u share these icons in zip.
    Last edited by amit.passion12; 2014-09-08 at 12:49 PM.
    2014-09-08 12:45 PM
    Its awesome.can u share this sbhtml please.
    Today, available on repository!
    Thank to Jeeespers7 for the unique and awesome SBHTML
    2014-09-08 02:28 PM

Thanks to all of you, you deserve it !

What I meant could be illustrated with an example. Let's use original iphone app "1-Password"
    Velkus did the original golden icon called: "1Password" that is in the dropbox "Golden User Icons"
    Golden-1password.png

What we had to do was:
    Create a folder called: "com.agilebits.onepassword-ios" within Themes/Golden.theme/Bundles/
    Rename the icon created by Velkus and copy to the created folder. The name of the icons for this particular app are (I put the 3 of them just in case, remember I'm just "aficionado"):
    "[email protected]"
    "[email protected]"
    "[email protected]"
    Then go to winter board, re-select "Golden" theme and respiring.

What I meant is that the wording of above could be shared in kind of a info-list of apps (which without doubt will save lots of searching time to users); and also it could be included as part of the bundles that people could download. In this particular case:

...Themes/Golden.theme/Bundles/com.agilebits.onepassword-ios/ "[email protected]""[email protected]""AppIcon [email protected]"

I reckon I don't have enough knowledge to know if this is exactly as I described or if I have missed something in the process that makes it wrong.

In any case, happy to help and again congrats and continue your great work!
    2014-09-08 03:18 PM
    If I could only get this damn SBHTML tweak to work....
    2014-09-08 05:21 PM

S1lex, I have done this before; I would say about 5 themes. If you want me to bundle up all user made icons that are in the 1st page Dropbox just let me know. Then you can add to repo
    2014-09-08 06:13 PM
    LS . u love ?
    Bro....I love it....please ...share widget and wall or where can I found these...tia
    2014-09-08 06:14 PM
    LS . u love ?
    link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cutnwvnzq5...ungpr.rar?dl=0
    credit:schnedi
    guys love? thx
    2014-09-08 06:33 PM
    link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cutnwvnzq5...ungpr.rar?dl=0
    credit:schnedi
    guys love? thx
    Thanks you for the share dude
    2014-09-08 06:36 PM
    Thanks you for the share dude
    np, beacause i love theme
    2014-09-08 06:46 PM
    Can someone tell me why on some themes some the icons don't theme when they should. I have tried to fix but I am a noob at all this and nothing I try works. Here is one theme as example.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1410195294.544727.jpg
    2014-09-08 06:55 PM
    Today, available on repository!
    Thank to Jeeespers7 for the unique and awesome SBHTML
    I can't see this on repo

Cheers

Can someone tell me why on some themes some the icons don't theme when they should. I have tried to fix but I am a noob at all this and nothing I try works. Here is one theme as example.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1410195294.544727.jpg
    Whichever theme this is the creator prob hasn't themed that particular icon ie maps
    2014-09-08 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD