Attair is just creating a wall in Photoshop. That lock has been called many things. Minimal android lock I think was one.
    Ah ok thanks yeah I figured as much it would be called different things haha I've seen it for a while now on these forums thanks for the info.
    2014-08-22 07:38 PM
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pxngrhrwkgj6v26/Min.zip?dl=0

Try that it's a very basic android lock
    2014-08-22 07:53 PM
    Ah ok thanks yeah I figured as much it would be called different things haha I've seen it for a while now on these forums thanks for the info.
    You'll find it as minimal android lock... and probably in the eli7e thread (as it was shared there more than once). It is a great setup, unfortunately LockHTML3 makes my 5s crash worse than a junkie going sober.
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2014-08-22 at 08:00 PM.
    2014-08-22 07:53 PM
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pxngrhrwkgj6v26/Min.zip?dl=0

Try that it's a very basic android lock
    That's exactly what I was looking for thank you very much.
    2014-08-22 08:01 PM
    Can you share link beta. Ok? Thank you very much.
    2014-08-22 08:12 PM
    Can you share link beta. Ok? Thank you very much.
    LOL even if you link to the source beta you can not install it. It should go on the first page of the thread and make a donation. You will then receive an email with instructions.
    2014-08-22 08:15 PM
    Lmao! People are amazing! 😂
    2014-08-22 08:17 PM
    Yes indeed😬

2014-08-22 08:24 PM
    Yes indeed��

Amazing
    2014-08-22 08:26 PM
    2014-08-22 08:53 PM
    Ls Gears Animated Available on the repository guys

2014-08-22 10:00 PM
    2014-08-22 11:34 PM
    Golden-img_0043.png
    Looks great bro! Can you share the wallpaper in the back a zip file ?🙏😁
    2014-08-22 11:41 PM
    I never have the time to write something about the theme the gold icons are really awesome ma really the first time i look at this theme i was suprised that a theme can look so awesome and the ui sound is amazing never hear something like this when i charge my phone lol
    and all the features that comes with the theme fantastic work love this theme really i can not take my eyes from my phone =) and today i download the golden gears and i must say never seen a lockscreen more amazing like this this is the coolest thing i ever see thanks to all creators that have work on this theme... it grows day after day and Im sure that this is one of the best themes this year
    thanks to create a theme like this!!!! bad english lol but I try that everyone can understand me cheers

You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4

2014-08-23 12:09 AM
    I never have the time to write something about the theme the gold icons are really awesome ma really the first time i look at this theme i was suprised that a theme can look so awesome and the ui sound is amazing never hear something like this when i charge my phone lol
    and all the features that comes with the theme fantastic work love this theme really i can not take my eyes from my phone =) and today i download the golden gears and i must say never seen a lockscreen more amazing like this this is the coolest thing i ever see thanks to all creators that have work on this theme... it grows day after day and Im sure that this is one of the best themes this year
    thanks to create a theme like this!!!! bad english lol but I try that everyone can understand me cheers

Nice job bro! I need help with the stats bar?

see bro?😞ImageUploadedByModMyi1408745680.978724.jpg
    2014-08-23 12:13 AM

I really appreciate your comment. With comments like yours that we are all motivated. This theme was made with the help of many people. I sincerely want to thank everyone who contributes to the evolution of Golden. I think of course first to Bacardi, but also RKO, Jedi Marmoul, Attair57, Simon, Velkus, Matchstic orangefreddie ..... thank you to all!
    2014-08-23 12:19 AM
    Nice, love the Gears LS. Looks nice with Android LS kinda and Convergance.

Last edited by jawonder; 2014-08-23 at 12:33 AM.
    2014-08-23 12:31 AM
    Nice, love the Gears LS

How can I get my LS looking like yours?? 😁🙏
    2014-08-23 12:32 AM
    if you have purchase the theme its in S1lex repo golden animated gears
    You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4

2014-08-23 12:39 AM
    How can I get my LS looking like yours?? ����

A little trick. Get the androidlock that was post above by "gotmuscle", take a screenshot of your home screen and replace the one in AndroidLock with it. Install using GrooveyLock then take a screenshot of GrooveyLock. Use that screenshot to replace the wallpaper in the Gears LS and that's it. I'm using it with Convergance now.
    2014-08-23 12:42 AM
4,691 ... 3341424344455393143 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD