User Tag List

No problem buddy. You have been my favorite themer forever lol. The problem I have which is I'm sure a dream board thing , the icon sets don't change .. Also I would love an edge of night icon set lol
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png
    2014-09-18 06:07 AM
    I assumed he sju knew it was supposed to be moved to DreamBoard directory. If not do as my friend above just said and you will be good. Sent updated version to cydia.
    every time i press the dreamboard icon it goes in safe mode that is my problem, maybe a tweek i have that is make my phone go in safe mode, but not easy to find the tweek
    2014-09-18 07:25 AM
    No problem buddy. You have been my favorite themer forever lol. The problem I have which is I'm sure a dream board thing , the icon sets don't change .. Also I would love an edge of night icon set lol
    To have icon images you'll have to delete the icon cache DreamBoard has saved and respring with the new theme icon ui set in winterboard. Go to var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/_library/Cache/Icons. Delete the whole DreAmIt i5 folder and you should be good

every time i press the dreamboard icon it goes in safe mode that is my problem, maybe a tweek i have that is make my phone go in safe mode, but not easy to find the tweek
    It use to happen to me too. I never found out what it was. So i removed and reinstalled Dreamboard after doing a complete clean up on tweaks use that LRAT tweak or whatever it's called
    2014-09-18 12:54 PM
    To have icon images you'll have to delete the icon cache DreamBoard has saved and respring with the new theme icon ui set in winterboard. Go to var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/_library/Cache/Icons. Delete the whole DreAmIt i5 folder and you should be good

It use to happen to me too. I never found out what it was. So i removed and reinstalled Dreamboard after doing a complete clean up on tweaks use that LRAT tweak or whatever it's called
    stil cant get it to work, so i wil forget this, ios 8 is out so cloused for 7.1.2 and doent want to take the chance of at bricked phone. and have ordered the iphone plus...
    2014-09-18 01:27 PM
    Loving this theme! Excellent work! Thank you all for bringing the nav back in style!

Slightly off topic but I thought maybe I could share this here.....
    Since updating to iOS 7.1.2, I've noticed that while using a Dreamboard theme, all animations have disappeared, such as the app open/close animation. Using DB on 7.0.6 prior to updating, all animations were present and working. It is not a settings or tweak issue because while not using a Dreamboard theme, animations come back. Is anyone here aware of this issue? Has anyone else here experienced this? Lastly, is there a fix? TIA
    2014-09-18 01:58 PM
    Loving this theme! Excellent work! Thank you all for bringing the nav back in style!

Slightly off topic but I thought maybe I could share this here.....
    Since updating to iOS 7.1.2, I've noticed that while using a Dreamboard theme, all animations have disappeared, such as the app open/close animation. Using DB on 7.0.6 prior to updating, all animations were present and working. It is not a settings or tweak issue because while not using a Dreamboard theme, animations come back. Is anyone here aware of this issue? Has anyone else here experienced this? Lastly, is there a fix? TIA
    I've noticed it slightly in some themes but i can still see animations. Probably issues within DreamBoard itself. wyndwarrior would hve to look at it and fix that as well as update it to ios8 if it doesn't work
    2014-09-18 09:27 PM
    nice to see this in Cydia
    2014-09-18 11:59 PM
    Wow Frightdealer is to fast for me I usually just hold down the DreAmIt icon in Dreamboard and reset. Can set icons that way also. Really glad you all are enjoying this Dark_Ninja, c0pes321you guys rock bro really appreciate that.

nice to see this in Cydia
    Thank u brotha
    Last edited by Ecko666; 2014-09-19 at 02:44 AM.
    2014-09-19 02:40 AM
    Wow Frightdealer is to fast for me I usually just hold down the DreAmIt icon in Dreamboard and reset. Can set icons that way also. Really glad you all are enjoying this Dark_Ninja, c0pes321you guys rock bro really appreciate that.

Thank u brotha
    Lol. Gotta be fast in the business son. 😜😜
    2014-09-19 03:09 AM
    I can't figure out for the life of me how to edit icons. When going into edit mode it says it is, but nothing happens
    2014-09-19 03:20 AM
    I can't figure out for the life of me how to edit icons. When going into edit mode it says it is, but nothing happens
    When edit mode is on. Open up the folder on each page. Not the big icons, but the folders in each page. There you can edit. Check my vid on 2nd post if still lost
    2014-09-19 03:27 AM
    this looks great! the only thing I would personally like is the ability to switch out some of the big icons, there's a few apps I don't have or would rather use in place of another ImageUploadedByModMyi1411126161.801132.jpg
    2014-09-19 12:29 PM
    FYI- I noticed the Facebook "link" on the social page doesn't work
    2014-09-19 10:27 PM
    how you guys liking it? tap the configurate settings to change your background wall. tap the weather image to launch the weather app. tap the clock on top to open the clock app. sweet work FrightDealer!!!

this looks great! the only thing I would personally like is the ability to switch out some of the big icons, there's a few apps I don't have or would rather use in place of another ImageUploadedByModMyi1411126161.801132.jpg

we can get you the icon psd for sure Chase
    2014-09-20 12:27 AM
    I'd like it as well please!? Also I have an idea that would be really cool. The page nav buttons when pressed are just greyed out. It would be cool if when pressed they are the color of the category your in, like they red for home and so forth. I'd love to try that out myself
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png
    2014-09-20 12:51 AM
    This theme will be updated and all ideas/suggestions are being looked into an considered! So please wait for the next update coming soon. 😅 thanks for all the compliments on all our behalfs, thank you!
    2014-09-20 08:49 AM
    Pretty cool. I'd like the icon psd as well. How about the lock screen wall psd? Nice design but the superhero/villain needs to be more umm nekkid on my phone lol.

Nice job all.
    2014-09-20 09:50 PM
    Psd is in the first post. Should be able to post the lock up too. Enjoy!
    2014-09-21 07:25 PM
    Looking awesome bro!
    2014-09-21 07:46 PM
    I'll be adding a short tutorial video on how to manually change the big icons nd launching app code soon as i can. Next update to this theme will allow those icons to be edited
    2014-09-21 08:12 PM
67 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD