Blur Keyboard Pack is the real iOS 7 & iOS 8 Keyboard

The blur background give a beautiful sense to keyboard. Blur Keyboard Pack include: Over 20 keyboards with blur background, new shift button, many color.

Notes: In iOS 7.0 - 7.0.6 it's work perfect but for iOS 7.1 - 7.1.2, It's work but the blur of keys is less from iOS 7.0 (The screenshoot is from iOS 7.1.2). In iOS 7.0 - 7.0.6 I think the keyboards work with black and white keyboards.

For iOS 6 users the keyboards works but I think without blur I think is transparent I'm not tested it.

If you want the white keyboard for all apps to apply Blur Keyboard Pack for all wide-system download VintageKeys by Ryan Petrich.

Need Color Keyboard from Cydia

Screenshoots:
    Attached Thumbnails ColorKeyboard| Blur Keyboard Pack-img_0384.png   ColorKeyboard| Blur Keyboard Pack-black.png   ColorKeyboard| Blur Keyboard Pack-aviorrok.png   ColorKeyboard| Blur Keyboard Pack-light-green.png   ColorKeyboard| Blur Keyboard Pack-vine.png   ColorKeyboard| Blur Keyboard Pack-purple.png   ColorKeyboard| Blur Keyboard Pack-facebook.png   ColorKeyboard| Blur Keyboard Pack-red.png  

ColorKeyboard| Blur Keyboard Pack-1.png  
    2014-08-24 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD