Just updated to new homescreen designer 1.2.1-1 and its causing me to be safemode constantly but removing it solves this problem. Am on iphone 5 ios 7.1.2.
    I am having the same problem on exact same device. I had to uninstall until there is a fix, hopefully soon!
    2014-11-01 08:03 PM
    Same here, sent email via cydia to report it
    2014-11-01 08:18 PM
    Same here, sent email via cydia to report it
    I did also, hopefully there will be a quick response.
    2014-11-01 08:21 PM
    Votive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1414872719.011090.jpg
    Not all icons themed, any ideas ? On iOS 8 btw
    2014-11-01 10:12 PM
    Good day all!! Me ATM, thanks to all of you and your great work

Attachment 685087
    Very beautiful Mary
    2014-11-01 10:36 PM
    Votive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1414875460.614195.jpg😎👍📲
    2014-11-01 10:57 PM
    Votive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1414872719.011090.jpg
    Not all icons themed, any ideas ? On iOS 8 btw
    Anything that didn't theme needs to be changed to [email protected] for the iPhone 6, and I think it's [email protected] for 6+
    2014-11-02 12:03 AM
    Some of my icons aren't themed either Votive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1414880790.420736.jpg
    iPhone 5s
    iOS 8.1
    2014-11-02 12:26 AM
    Just updated to new homescreen designer 1.2.1-1 and its causing me to be safemode constantly but removing it solves this problem. Am on iphone 5 ios 7.1.2.
    the same here same phone same ios 😭😭
    2014-11-02 12:29 AM
    Same here iphone5s 7.1.2
    2014-11-02 12:46 AM
    Votive-hed5cmd.jpg
    Can someone pls share this mod again. the link no longer works on the original post and Tungpr123 says he updated to iOS 8 and no longer has it. Would be much appreciated. I know someone said the weather icons was from a paid theme from RKO so dont have to share those as for i already have those. I just need the springboard mod pls. TIA and love this theme and all you themers and modders do great work and make our phones stand out from the rest so i applaud all of you. This site is one of the main reasons to even have Iphone over other phones. Such a great community. Thnks guys. I know you dont hear it enough.

Votive-hed5cmd.jpg
    Can someone pls share this mod again. the link no longer works on the original post and Tungpr123 says he updated to iOS 8 and no longer has it. Would be much appreciated. I know someone said the weather icons was from a paid theme from RKO so dont have to share those as for i already have those. I just need the springboard mod pls. TIA and love this theme and all you themers and modders do great work and make our phones stand out from the rest so i applaud all of you. This site is one of the main reasons to even have Iphone over other phones. Such a great community. Thnks guys. I know you dont hear it enough.

when i try to post it gives me an error has occured. You must wait 30 seconds inbetween posts and it will be the only post i have made all day. Also i can see the post i made on my pc but it doesnt show up in the MMI app on my phone. Am i doing something wrong?
    Last edited by Kallell; 2014-11-02 at 05:24 AM.
    2014-11-02 05:20 AM
    Votive-hed5cmd.jpg

Votive-hed5cmd.jpg

when i try to post it gives me an error has occured. You must wait 30 seconds inbetween posts and it will be the only post i have made all day. Also i can see the post i made on my pc but it doesnt show up in the MMI app on my phone. Am i doing something wrong?
    Here you go : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...otive%2015.zip
    2014-11-02 05:30 AM
    Thnk you very much Sone_Vibrant. Yal are the best.
    2014-11-02 05:33 AM
    Hi
    @Mtk_Des1gn @studioproz
    Please make fallback for ipad.

Attachment 685080
    I could've sworn thy were in there. And if they aren't I sincerely apologize on our behalf.
    If they are missing - we want you all to know that they all will be added and or fixed for 7.1.2 thru 8.1 iPhones & iPads .
    And Ty for bringing this to our attention . Greatly appreciated

You do mean for protube right?
    Or did you mean a default fallback for iPads?

hai guys can you make a minion face icon i wanna use it for cydia TIA
    Sure,no prob Danny .... I got you okay.
    Just give me a few cause I'm currently on mtk's time.
    Soon after I'll be strickly on votive and I will make your minion cydia icon
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 2014-11-02 at 05:40 AM.
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community
    2014-11-02 05:34 AM
    I could've sworn thy were in there. And if they aren't I sincerely apologize on our behalf.
    If they are missing - we want you all to know that they all will be added and or fixed for 7.1.2 thru 8.1 iPhones & iPads .
    And Ty for bringing this to our attention . Greatly appreciated

You do mean for protube right?
    Or did you mean a default fallback for iPads?

Sure,no prob Danny .... I got you okay.
    Just give me a few cause I'm currently on mtk's time.
    Soon after I'll be strickly on votive and I will make your minion cydia icon
    lol u have to be one of the most polite peeps on mmi. it makes me smile😋
    2014-11-02 06:09 AM
    hai guys can you make a minion face icon i wanna use it for cydia TIA
    if you want Votive-votive_mignon-120x120.png
    2014-11-02 05:23 PM
    thank you 🙏 Nykoscn Awesome
    2014-11-02 08:40 PM
    lol u have to be one of the most polite peeps on mmi. it makes me smile��
    WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TOO?? ������
    Lmao imagine , ��������I would never speak to anyone that way... Lol
    And Ty for the recognition .
    Brother it comes easy cause our believe, @mtk_des1nanf myself - is that there's really only one way to be.. Not gullible of course but giving what as adults we would expect and appreciate in return which is respect . And patience . And patience here sometimes isnt as easy as it can look.
    But we do our best as a partnership .
    And we Ty you and the rest of the community cause any theme whether it's ours or anyone else's cannot be successful if you guys aren't using em. So do we our best .

That's dope bro, Ty for sharing it.
    It helps more than you know
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 2014-11-02 at 09:44 PM.
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community
    2014-11-02 09:41 PM
    WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TOO?? ������
    Lmao imagine , ��������I would never speak to anyone that way... Lol
    And Ty for the recognition .
    Brother it comes easy cause our believe, @mtk_des1nanf myself - is that there's really only one way to be.. Not gullible of course but giving what as adults we would expect and appreciate in return which is respect . And patience . And patience here sometimes isnt as easy as it can look.
    But we do our best as a partnership .
    And we Ty you and the rest of the community cause any theme whether it's ours or anyone else's cannot be successful if you guys aren't using em. So do we our best .

That's dope bro, Ty for sharing it.
    It helps more than you know
    Thank u, keep up the good work

thank you 🙏 Nykoscn Awesome
    👊 you are welcome
    Last edited by Nykoscn; 2014-11-02 at 10:45 PM.
    2014-11-02 10:35 PM
    Thank u, keep up the good work

👊 you are welcome
    Votive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1415003488.483462.jpg
    the minion icon looks good Nykoscn 👌👌👌👍👍
    2014-11-03 09:31 AM
1,515 ... 242505152535462 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD