Nice setup 👊😎
    2014-09-27 06:37 PM
    I get that. I was responding to Meth's comment about piracy, which I agree and asking a larger question beyond your departure.

You'll be missed. Good luck with what's next for you.

Anyway, this is me ATM. Credit to creators and thanks a lot for this great theme.
    Dude beautiful setup, and ty for posting..
    we apreciate u~all of u for supporting the thread

Saw this theme on twitter these past few days. This looks amazing and I feel comfortable knowing that this theme will get excellent support considering the people that are behind it. Look forward to buying it in Cydia when released.

Not that anyone has asked but piracy is a pain. I try to stay out of those circles and surround myself with like minded people that share my enthusiasm for the jailbreak community. It can be easy to tune out all the positive and supportive people here and focus on those few that are so ungrateful. People always asking for free stuff claiming they don't have 1 dollar to their name, Bull-**** I say.

I appreciate all of you that devote y'all free time to making my phone unique, personal, and special. Thank you and sorry for this long *** post. Didn't intend this when I started typing.
    I stated this earlier about going off topic..
    Not here bro~ although this thread is for Votive, I/We don't intend on cutting out our fellow supporters debs themers and contributors alike cause they wanna bring up a point or want to let something out.
    Its all good brother, at the end of the day.... You guys and girls are visiting us here - visiting Votive and we thank you for that from our hearts..
    no please bro, no apologies needed when being real about what you need to say.
    cool? cool
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 2014-09-27 at 08:11 PM.
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community
    2014-09-27 08:03 PM

if u want can ---> https://app.box.com/s/wltd755hclbv3za5mzht
    hope guys like

new HS
    2014-09-27 08:30 PM
    Great work guys both do top work and everyone will enjoy this theme thanks for your work and getting to know two great dudes on the Virtual trip 👊 I'm try and help out with some widget action
    2014-09-27 11:11 PM
    My Votive tonight.

Download iconOmatic: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...tive_iconO.zip
    2014-09-27 11:26 PM
    @Attair , Doing what you do—is exactly what makes our efforts worth while ...
    Ty bro for sharing that beauty ..
    2014-09-28 12:03 AM
    amazing work guys its clear that alot of love went into this theme… im with u and i wish u the best of luck getn this out there!
    2014-09-28 12:10 AM
    Great work guys both do top work and everyone will enjoy this theme thanks for your work and getting to know two great dudes on the Virtual trip �� I'm try and help out with some widget action
    That's wassup bro ����
    Ty so much for the support & comment ...
    So true bout virtual, that's what set me off into this mode on. Followed up by mus7 and clicking up with MTK.
    One of the better experiences I've had since joining MMI and even being jail broken ...
    Tis why I say~love this community and the people in it

amazing work guys its clear that alot of love went into this theme… im with u and i wish u the best of luck getn this out there!
    Ty my man, MTK & myself salute you
    2014-09-28 12:25 AM
    ...where can I get that bomb of theme?
    Ty for the compliment,
    We are working to release to everyone by no later than Thursday it Friday next week.
    Well atleast that's when we are submitting votive to MMI repo. Wish us luck cause I've heard the wait can be a nuisance
    2014-09-28 12:39 AM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1411857986.350392.jpg

ImageUploadedByModMyi1411857998.269603.jpg

I am loving this theme!! Great work guys!! I am honored to be testing it !!

Thanks to everyone evolved with my set-up .. Credit goes to all you guys !! Thanks

Keep up the amazing job ok the theme bro ... It's def a great work of art!
    2014-09-28 12:49 AM
    Just signing on to say Ty to all beta participants and to let y'all all know that since it's sat night here and Sunday morning for MTK .
    We will be taking a little break for about 8 hr's. Cause we need it for theming and to do the family thing at home.
    We will be here in & out throughout the day looking for screenies.
    Those that are sending coffee-I will check my emails and get to u. Those that are interested. Let's wait til we release this week.

GN friends l leave y'all with my screenie for tonight,
    Credits to master @ icono creations @Attair and my bro @mtk_des1gn for being my partner in this sexy azz theme
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 2014-09-28 at 03:10 AM.
    2014-09-28 02:57 AM
    That looks sweet, Rick. Saw you mention on Twitter how your WB was full of stuff from Attair. Same here. So many that it's deserving of the Attair folder I have on my Mac.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-09-28 03:42 AM
    That looks sweet, Rick. Saw you mention on Twitter how your WB was full of stuff from Attair. Same here. So many that it's deserving of the Attair folder I have on my Mac.
    Ty brother, MTK & myself have tried to come up with a pallet / texture look that was gonna be soothing for the mos part. It's still not perfectly fluent throughout cause that's a difficult task whe u wanna theme every app custom .
    And as far as Attair, lol yup yup ... On my box / skydrive / Dropbox and mega I have folders dedicated to the magic that he has brought us. I wish I could use it all lol .
    Love his taste and work.
    Dude I try n try even with psd's and u still can't get my iconomatics to flow like his flows against the shape of any given theme.
    And like shneidi, I have folders with his iwidgets / badges n iconos.
    These dudes just have an eye for this stuff it is great for our community that they contribute as much as they do.

Damb I talk a lot, hehe
    Gotta rest so I can talk more tomorrow haha
    2014-09-28 04:45 AM
    Good morning

2014-09-28 05:17 AM
    i donated any chance of a copy ?
    2014-09-28 10:01 AM
    i donated any chance of a copy ?
    see post #112,i think when they see your donation you will get it in mail
    2014-09-28 10:11 AM
    How can I get a copy of the theme and where to buy ؟
    my theme arios7