In presenting our Colaboration,
    I'd like to thank you all for taking this time to visit us here. Id also like to thank many of the people that either helped us or myself with advise on each aspect of the process.
    @Attair for his help with my learning curve on iconomatics. @zoorapalg for guidance and material we were able to look at & so on. @mayasmoker for being our very expressive beta tester lol. Very. @hpMike for testing @MrTh3m3s for testing and @TheMamaJaay for testing and insight on proper file info. I wish I could thank all but lemme get into this.

Firstly, some may recognize me, I am not a graphic designer or ever went to school for it so what I do I do for the love of this community and this is where I myself have learned to build up my PS skills and continue to with inspiration from themers like @JedEye8, @zooropalg & @djetouch with their great work.
    And you all know my friend Michel, @MTK_Des1gn for his contributions to this community with his many great themes.
    He's been a great influence to me and has been very patient with me aswell with my endless PS questions.
    And together for my first theme but his 4th, we bring you
    #Votive, a theme Michel and I spoke about and decided to go with since we needed something most if not all users can appreciate. Easy on the eye-easier yet to mix up with whatever addons we submit or you may already own .
    At present we are submitting a theme with A little over 150 icons to start. Most basic and used apps around but that's not including native apps. Those come without saying.
    Several classic badges for use with the classic badge tweak via cydia.
    Classic docks , again for use with the tweak via cydia.
    A few zeppelins merely for options is all.
    One or two iconomatics, which I tried to do as well as I could.
    Boot logo for any who want that split second of view. Hehe
    Most UI aspects we are working on, and hope to have done before release to cydia.
    Most of all we continue to add will be as fluent with the base of our theme, smooth - colorful and best of all easy to use with whatever your taste may be.
    We aren't trying to lock anyone in,
    If u like this set with another themes iwidget/iconomatic etc, and u post screens- well hey we welcome it cause that's the point. Being able to comfortably dress your devise up with what makes you happy.

Iwidgets and sbhtml's will slowly but surely be added as this theme matures with the interest and use we are hoping to get. As well as Participation from users, creators and friends. Walls are also in the making, simple but at least an option.
    This theme will not be going out to a private repo, We are not asking for donations, what you do out of kindness is up to you.
    We will be submitting this bad boy to cydia via the MMI repo.
    So all and anywho want to get it can, No hassle no muss no fuss!
    what we are asking for it yet is undetermined though it will more than likely be as much & as little you would and have paid for others work.

We, I am hoping we can continue to build and grow this theme and that depends on how much work we are allowed to do and how much interest there is...
    So without further to do we Humbly bring to you....

Please note:iWidgets in screen shots are for display purposes only. credits to its creator and modder. We are in hopes of being able to acquire it and others for release with the cooperation of widget and Sbhtml wizards. Ty for understanding

On that note, I know we want more screenies & we will provide them with views of what the progress is on and throughout Votive's growth.
    Please remember friends, I am a beginner to all this. I am trying.
    If there is something we can fix, let us know and we will do our best.
    If there is something a particular individual doesn't agree with-click on "New Post" and look around. i say that cause we don't need to be shot down for trying. positive criticism is welcomed but don't call me out please, Im a newbie that loves this communityand have always attempted to help as best i could.

Not required,and also know-unless we select you for beta testing, we can't send out the theme to everyone. Your support is cause u appreciate the work. Though we will add your info to cydia when the time comes if you add your email in a message and udid to your donation if you chose to donate cause u want to. but in any case i will post this info for any who feel they would like to support us in the making. meaning we love coffee
    Paypal love: [email protected]
    we can be reached here or Twitter @Mtk_Des1gn @studioproz
    one more screen for the road..

we hope you will like what we are bringing forth for your devises,
    and we will be making this in accordance with its interest compatible with ios8 when we get that Jb in our lives.
    Did someone ask about iPads compatibility? BOOM!!

iCon request for those beta testing can be sent here, i am not asking for all the info cause ill try to get it myself.
    but if u have all the bundling info specially from other countries then i can appreciate that ..
    Votive psd can be acquired here, courtesy of MTK
    [email protected]
    Votive psd can be acquired here, courtesy of MTK_Des1gn:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/a2...-Blank.psd.zip
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 2014-10-10 at 05:47 PM.
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community
    2014-09-25 05:50 PM
    I'm with u bruddah 👊😎
    2014-09-25 05:58 PM
    really, really beautiful. congratulations to you 👍👏👏
    2014-09-25 05:58 PM
    Are those long shadows? I'll buy it if you don't include those
    2014-09-25 05:59 PM
    Great work guys.
    2014-09-25 06:06 PM
    Great work guys.
    Thanks bud! I appreciate that from u! 👊
    2014-09-25 06:07 PM
    2014-09-25 06:08 PM
    Beautiful theme, great design, flows wonderfully throughout this cracking theme. Well done bro and I wish you all the best with this theme and you've got my full support 👍👊
    2014-09-25 06:08 PM
    Beautiful theme, great design, flows wonderfully throughout this cracking theme. Well done bro and I wish you all the best with this theme and you've got my full support 👍👊
    Thx sir you're great 👍
    2014-09-25 06:10 PM
    Are those long shadows? I'll buy it if you don't include those
    After complete setup , I will be doing them without.
    Trying to see i we can give all what they want. We will try

Great work guys.
    You know I/we appreciate that from you brother..
    Ty very much

Beautiful theme, great design, flows wonderfully throughout this cracking theme. Well done bro and I wish you all the best with this theme and you've got my full support ����
    Thanks man, that's a dope sense of encouragement ..
    Ty very much

Ty for posting screen, looks great
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 2014-09-25 at 06:27 PM.
    2014-09-25 06:10 PM
    2014-09-25 07:09 PM
    2014-09-25 07:14 PM
    Expressive lol, here's my ss ImageUploadedByModMyi1411665234.037309.jpg
    Maya is that you? Hehe
    Nice screenie Ty for posting
    2014-09-25 07:30 PM
    Expressive lol, here's my ss ImageUploadedByModMyi1411665234.037309.jpg
    Nice setup 👊😎
    2014-09-25 07:31 PM
    Maya is that you? Hehe
    Nice screenie Ty for posting
    Hehe ya it's me.

Nice setup 👊😎
    Thnx
    2014-09-25 07:49 PM

Votive SB 👊😎👍
    Last edited by MtK_Des1gn; 2014-09-25 at 08:43 PM.
    2014-09-25 08:40 PM
    😎👍📲ImageUploadedByModMyi1411670810.152814.jpg

😎👍📲 ImageUploadedByModMyi1411672642.855462.jpg
    Last edited by mike42; 2014-09-25 at 09:17 PM.
    2014-09-25 08:46 PM
    Thx for your support mike! You're great 👊
    2014-09-25 09:27 PM
    Good night

2014-09-25 09:29 PM
    2014-09-25 09:31 PM
1,515 1231151 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD