Here's what a snowy day looks like..
    This employs the exact settings for 'case: "cloud"' plus the snow animation for light snow.. plus 8 White clouds which aren't a part of 'case: "cloud"'. Though I still think the pure white clouds don't quite work..
    2014-12-11 06:30 PM
    Ian - one other thing that might be an error... because of your comment out line. In you comment for 'case:"sleet"' you mention DarkClouds - but then the animation call is to function White Clouds.. I think Dark is what you want.. right?

Code:
    case "sleet":

createStaticClouds(); // Static Clouds

createWhiteClouds(16); // Dark Clouds

createSleet(40); // Sleet

createSnow(30); // Snow

createWiper(); // Wiper

createFrost(); // Frost effect
    All precipitation, of any kind, should call for Dark clouds in my opinion. "White clouds" are only for "partly/mostly cloudy" and then mix with dark for "cloudy" and "showers" conditions.. but rain/heavy rain/light snow/snow/sleet/hail/heavy snow should all be only dark clouds.. imho...
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-12-11 at 06:44 PM.
    2014-12-11 06:42 PM
    ����.. Thanks for correcting my error! ��..

Your voice has character, bro! There's so much auto-tuned crap out there today I get weary of it.. I use my pitch correction software in manual mode never in automatic… I am, to vocal correction, what you are to Photoshop… If you ever want me to "delicately" help your vocal out a little bit… I'll send you a shared drop box folder and be happy to do a little work on it… You also should let me mix the tracks for a song. Rumor has it I'm "Grammy award winning" as a mixing engineer. Lol! No cost for one song… I'll just do it for you because we're friends.
    WOW! Thanks Grant! I cannot refuse that offer.
    I would be very interested in hearing your results. There is only 2 tracks, vocals & guitar, I'm currently uploading the 2 wave files to DropBox. But I have a feeling you are use to working with very high quality files & vocalists, I don't use pop filter or anything fancy, just plug in the USB, hit record, & my mixer records each track separately, so this will really test you LOL... All I'm after is the kind of production sound Vince Gill has on his tracks LOL.. (The production on his tracks is amazing).

What you should know:
    The vocal track is not clean, my mic picks up my acoustic guitar coming through the stage monitors, but I guess this is one of the drawbacks of recording live, the other BIG one is when I have a good sound and singing good, then I make one little duff and have to delete the recording till I try again at the next gig. Anyway, I tried to use noise filter in "Adobe Audition" with a captured noise print, but noise is just too big and the filter wrecks the vocal sound, so you will see where I drop the volume to zero in every quiet part, but you don't really notice it when played together with Guitar track.
    The vocal harmony parts are also in the vocal track as they are made with my vocal harmoniser pedal, it's not possible to split the signal with my device (foot pedal (TC Helicon)).
    I cleaned up both wave files (removed all the big spikes, (takes a looong time)) and normalised them both at 95 percent.
    These are the raw wave files, when I record I always choose no eq (pre eq) and definitely no effects, so this is just for you, please nobody else needs to download this files. I hate hearing my voice like this but this is the best way to record.

Here is the link to the files: Thanks again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fe4bf1bn1o...Files.zip?dl=0

===================

If anybody is interested, I'm not the only one I record in my bar, we have some great artists playing their, here is a link to the files I have finished working on, 19 acoustic tracks. (Not for the rockers LOL.. although I LOVE blasting out a good rock song, it's not for our bar, too many neighbours).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mlp36mfdr1...Songs.zip?dl=0

BTY, sorry for long off topic post.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-12-11 at 06:51 PM.
    2014-12-11 06:43 PM
    And since I haven't spoken up about creative matters with UniAW in quite some time... my vote would also be that the weatherwalls called for snow-ey conditions have darker skies.. Currently the weather walls called for winter precip - are clear blue sunny skies with beautiful snowfall on the ground. Then Ian's awesome animations float on top of them.. But the background in perfectly blue skies.. That's not quite a match.. I'll do some looking through MJ's walls... and maybe suggest a couple.. THEN.. in a mod I'm gonna try - I'm gonna try and and test my javascript mojo - to create a new var like var preferWinterScene = true.. So that for the 'non-precipitation' weather walls, after a snow fall - clear/partly cloudy/mostly cloudy/cloudy will show weather walls with snow on the ground. When the snow melts in your area - just set that variable back to false..

I'll certainly share when it's done...
    2014-12-11 06:53 PM
    WOW! Thanks Grant! I cannot refuse that offer.
    I would be very interested in hearing your results. There is only 2 tracks, vocals & guitar, I'm currently uploading the 2 wave files to DropBox. But I have a feeling you are use to working with very high quality files & vocalists, I don't use pop filter or anything fancy, just plug in the USB, hit record, & my mixer records each track separately, so this will really test you LOL... All I'm after is the kind of production sound Vince Gill has on his tracks LOL.. (The production on his tracks is amazing).

What you should know:
    The vocal track is not clean, my mic picks up my acoustic guitar coming through the stage monitors, but I guess this is one of the drawbacks of recording live, the other BIG one is when I have a good sound and singing good, then I make one little duff and have to delete the recording till I try again at the next gig. Anyway, I tried to use noise filter in "Adobe Audition" with a captured noise print, but noise is just too big and the filter wrecks the vocal sound, so you will see where I drop the volume to zero in every quiet part, but you don't really notice it when played together with Guitar track.
    The vocal harmony parts are also in the vocal track as they are made with my vocal harmoniser pedal, it's not possible to split the signal with my device (foot pedal (TC Helicon)).
    I cleaned up both wave files (removed all the big spikes, (takes a looong time)) and normalised them both at 95 percent.
    These are the raw wave files, when I record I always choose no eq (pre eq) and definitely no effects, so this is just for you, please nobody else needs to download this files. I hate hearing my voice like this but this is the best way to record.

Here is the link to the files: Thanks again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fe4bf1bn1o...Files.zip?dl=0
    I'm in the middle of of a huge concert series this week, Ian.. But early next week I can pound out something for ya, bro.. That's exaclty what I need.. the raw wav files.. To add bass/drums, etc.. and all the rest to a track where you didn't play to a click track is pretty hard stuff.. Not impossible.. But what I really need for you to do is cut to a click at home with guitar and vocal separate.. THEN I can do some Vince Gill magic for ya... LOL!!! Hit me up in email bro... I'll PM ya..
    2014-12-11 06:56 PM
    Grant, I can't record at home, all my stuff is in the bar & I cannot sing at home, my voice is too loud LOL..
    No need to add any tracks, just play with the eq, reverb, etc, that's all, I was just joking about the VG stuff LOL..

Gotta sleep now bud.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-12-11 at 07:05 PM.
    2014-12-11 07:02 PM
    Ian - one other thing that might be an error... because of your comment out line. In you comment for 'case:"sleet"' you mention DarkClouds - but then the animation call is to function White Clouds.. I think Dark is what you want.. right?

Code:
    case "sleet":

createStaticClouds(); // Static Clouds

createWhiteClouds(16); // Dark Clouds

createSleet(40); // Sleet

createSnow(30); // Snow

createWiper(); // Wiper

createFrost(); // Frost effect
    All precipitation, of any kind, should call for Dark clouds in my opinion. "White clouds" are only for "partly/mostly cloudy" and then mix with dark for "cloudy" and "showers" conditions.. but rain/heavy rain/light snow/snow/sleet/hail/heavy snow should all be only dark clouds.. imho...
    I wonder if you can use the shower clouds. They are lighter then dark and darker then white clouds. Not sure how to get shower clouds to work with snowy conditions.
    Last edited by signori; 2014-12-11 at 08:32 PM.
    2014-12-11 07:37 PM
    I had my lighter out for ya Ian...your voice reminded me of the 70's music I love very dylanesque!
    2014-12-11 09:52 PM
    I wonder if you can use the shower clouds. They are lighter then dark and darker then white clouds. Not sure how to get shower clouds to work with snowy conditions.
    The shower clouds are the exact same image as Rain clouds. Ian only created 3 kinds. Dark, White and Fair. All animations are a combo of those three. Mostly of 2. Fair clouds are only used in Fair conditions.
    2014-12-12 12:43 AM
    Grant, I can't record at home, all my stuff is in the bar & I cannot sing at home, my voice is too loud LOL..
    No need to add any tracks, just play with the eq, reverb, etc, that's all, I was just joking about the VG stuff LOL..

Gotta sleep now bud.
    I hear ya, bro! No prob!
    2014-12-12 12:44 AM
    Fully working watch springboard.

I know its a little offtopic..
    But for themers and modders interesting.
    I try this and it works great.

Only thing is, if you respring, it must be on power charge.
    Or else it starts up in safe mode.
    And i got more memory on LS for a theme. (Iphone 6+ Ios 8.1.2)

UniAW7-image.jpg UniAW7-image.jpg
    Last edited by Platini2000; 2014-12-12 at 12:45 PM.
    2014-12-12 10:40 AM
    Fully working watch springboard.

I know its a little offtopic..
    But for themers and modders interesting.
    I try this and it works great.

Only thing is, if you respring, it must be on power charge.
    Or else it starts up in safe mode.
    And i got more memory on LS for a theme. (Iphone 6+ Ios 8.1.2)
    How do you even make the new Apple Watch springboard matrix work on an iPhone? Where does it get switched on?
    2014-12-12 03:36 PM
    It's a tweak!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-12-12 03:57 PM
    How do you even make the new Apple Watch springboard matrix work on an iPhone? Where does it get switched on?
    Its not the demo who,s going around on Cydia... This one works really good.
    It starts my apps and programs normal..
    (Dont know if i may show this link here). But all is explaned there.

For the link i ask permission from ian and dacal.
    Otherwise you get it on p.m.

But be carefull, do it exacly like its says and you have this tweak working.
    Remove all your tweaks before starting then delete Cydia Substrate and respring then install it again.
    Springwatch is a deb file. Its all explaned there...

Iam not responsible for mistakes if its goes wrong.
    Its up to the owner if he does this.

I did this 2 times to get it right.

But it works. (Happy)
    2014-12-12 04:01 PM
    I don't get it? "Watch" SpringBoard? All I see is themed icons!
    2014-12-12 04:38 PM
    Google the Apple Watch and you will see the similarities Ian.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-12-12 04:42 PM
    Google the Apple Watch and you will see the similarities Ian.
    Ah ok, should've been called "iWatch Springboard"
    Yeah, I won't be touching that one though.
    2014-12-12 04:47 PM
    Ah ok, should've been called "iWatch Springboard"
    Yeah, I won't be touching that one though.
    What no uniAW on the apple watch???lol
    2014-12-12 04:52 PM
    2014-12-12 07:07 PM
    Oh, I see it's a bit more than round icons, pretty cool.
    2014-12-12 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD