They didn't call it iWatch, Ian. It's called AppleWatch.. Dumb.. I know..
    2014-12-12 08:14 PM
    They didn't call it iWatch, Ian. It's called AppleWatch.. Dumb.. I know..
    Grant, I got a different song for you, maybe better than the last one, I'm uploading it now, this one has a backing track I made but I look everywhere & can't find the original Cubase file cause I was wanting to give you the exact tempo's (time change at end of song). I will post it here in half an hour.

I'm just waiting for you to get me signed up
    2014-12-12 08:21 PM
    Ian, you'll need a good manager to work out the contract.

I got ya bro!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-12-12 08:26 PM
    Hi @ all,

I found something strange, I have TouchID enabled on my i6 (ios8.1.1 taig) when I reboot my phone, my phone goes crazy, no GL theme selected (I use convergance), no sbhtml theme selected, no HSD layout selected:
    Attachment 687833

I have to respring to get back my SB and LS layout:
    Attachment 687834

When I disable my TouchID in Apple Settings, I dont have these probs.
    Hi @ all,

did anyone experienced the same shizzle? Since I disabled my touchID, I dont have any single respring. When touchID was enabled, sometimes I get (2-3 per day) resprings, but now no single one.
    2014-12-12 08:40 PM
    Ian, you'll need a good manager to work out the contract.

I got ya bro!
    LOL.. yeah, nothing less than 6 figures please (US$ not Philippine peso's ). How does 10% sound LOL..

====================

So here is ANOTHER song for you guys, this is my version of this song.

Backing track made by me, me on vocals & guitar, mixed & mastered by me too, hope you like it.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ev74kiggo7...Roads.zip?dl=0

Below is a link to the raw Wave files (only for Grant please):
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8echvy1q5...Files.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-12-12 at 08:44 PM.
    2014-12-12 08:42 PM
    And I'll be your marketing agent
    2014-12-12 09:13 PM
    So i found that on my 6+ the "Double Click Home Button" and "Exit Safari" resprings while running UniAW7 on my SB are triggered by "iconomatic" and "ThemeLibUIKit" .

I did a test by turning stuff off in iCleaner Pro and those were the two things causing the resprings .

After turning them off no matter what i did i couldn't produce the resprings again .

I can keep ThemeLib on but not the UIKit. Keeping ThemeLib on will allow for the Badges to be themed with ClassicBadges .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-12-13 at 02:50 AM.
    2014-12-13 02:46 AM
    So i found that on my 6+ the "Double Click Home Button" and "Exit Safari" resprings while running UniAW7 on my SB are triggered by "iconomatic" and "ThemeLibUIKit" .

I did a test by turning stuff off in iCleaner Pro and those were the two things causing the resprings .

After turning them off no matter what i did i couldn't produce the resprings again .

I can keep ThemeLib on but not the UIKit. Keeping ThemeLib on will allow for the Badges to be themed with ClassicBadges .
    That didn't help me one bit, my 6 plus absolutely sucks ***** when it comes to any animated widget even with all animation turned off. I tried this and immediately got a respring after double pressing home button and I turned off the 2 tweaks you mentioned, I'm S.O.L. when it comes to animated widgets on my phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014-12-13 03:08 AM
    That didn't help me one bit, my 6 plus absolutely sucks ***** when it comes to any animated widget even with all animation turned off. I tried this and immediately got a respring after double pressing home button and I turned off the 2 tweaks you mentioned, I'm S.O.L. when it comes to animated widgets on my phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you turned off all animations and it's still happening then you have something else that's causing it, turn off stuff in iCleaner Pro and test .
    2014-12-13 03:42 AM
    Good job Ian! Talented man!
    2014-12-13 05:00 AM
    Good job Ian! Talented man!
    Thanks Chevy, I did the whole song yesterday (it was recorded a few weeks ago), worked on it solid for 16hrs.
    2014-12-13 05:30 AM
    I like it more so the up tempo...the last 40 seconds or so! Can't wait to hear G put some magic to it!
    2014-12-13 05:46 AM
    Can't wait to hear G put some magic to it!
    LOL.. yeah, I think not easy though, as "Pro's" are use to working with such very high quality, studio recorded with the best mic's C/W pop filters etc (multiple times till it's right) clean audio files.
    I think it will be a challenge LOL..
    2014-12-13 06:36 AM
    Will grab em shortly, Ian..
    2014-12-13 06:58 AM
    helllo alll
    and always ty all Creators Uniaw7

hii Ian congratulations on ur sense of music and your voice ...so good

i hear ur songs interprétation and good for my ears
    sure very true and natural
    allows music to transcend the present and the routine of life
    and like all arts to achieve serenity ...

goood weeek end at alll
    Dacal, king, newdest. boostbrown, chevy and alll
    2014-12-13 10:22 AM
    @ Grant,

What is the industry standard for normalising? I usually go for 95% or -2db, just wondered what the "Pro's" go for.
    2014-12-13 01:50 PM
    @ Grant,

What is the industry standard for normalising? I usually go for 95% or -2db, just wondered what the "Pro's" go for.
    Mastering is an "acquired" skill, my friend.. You want a little bit of dynamic range. We don't really use normalizers.. anymore. Old technology. We use leveling limiters to try to bring the wave up to within about 95 %to 97% of digital 0.
    2014-12-13 08:44 PM
    I wish I could play an instrument or sing for that matter... Haha.

https://soundcloud.com/chevymusclecar/takeiteasy
    2014-12-14 12:44 AM
    Mastering is an "acquired" skill, my friend.. You want a little bit of dynamic range. We don't really use normalizers.. anymore. Old technology. We use leveling limiters to try to bring the wave up to within about 95 %to 97% of digital 0.
    Thanks Grant, next time I will try with the limiters, I never tried them yet. I know about dynamic range and think it's one of the most important things in keeping tracks interesting, but normalising doesn't change the dynamics of the song, compression on the other hand can.

I use a multi band compressor on single tracks and a little bit again when mastering because my signal level when recording is not consistent, when playing live, if I happen to look at what I'm playing on the guitar while singing for example.
    But how to ensure your tracks are the same (ish) level a standard industry track? Peaking the wave at 97% or -1 or -2db form zero gets you close but doesn't take into account all the mid frequencies, and it's those frequencies that the human ear perceive as "loudness". Two songs both peaking at 97% can sound very different (loudness).

I always have to check my tracks against other commercial songs in my iTunes library and usually have to redo with the levels a couple of times till I get it roughly the same level as all other tunes, so I was just wondering how the pro's did it! Do they just do it by ear too?
    2014-12-14 04:22 AM
    Ian or Dacal

Is possible to have animation behind icon on homescreen with iWidgetRC9 version? If yes, can you explain how?
    Thanks
    2014-12-14 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD