User Tag List

just tryout to change from withdrawals to user wall, my own wallpaper from settings, and still black screen on the groovylock+, !!!
    timer error !!! maybe not ?
    What I did fixed the problem of the white background behind the icons. I never had black screen. I still haven't had any white background since I changed the wallpapers to none in the config file.
    2014-12-30 12:05 AM
    For those of your interested in experiencing the stability, especially on your iPhone 6+, of GroovyCarrot's new WKWebView - and with Ian's permission he gave me this morning.. Below is a link to a version of UniAW7rc10_Groovylock. This one will ONLY work if you uninstall SBHTML, groovyAPI and GroovyLock - and replace them with the groovyAPI+, GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ (formerly SBTHML) from here..

Then place a copy of this widget in both the var/mobile/Library/Groovylock and var/mobile/Library/Groovyboard folders..
    CLICK HERE-->UniAW7rc10_GroovyLock+
    .....and choose it in the Settings/Preferences windows for GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+. If it's not already there in the folder. Make sure there's both a LockBackground.html file AND a Wallpaper.html file. If not. Then just make a copy of the LockBackground.html and rename the copy Wallpaper.html.

ALERT!!!!!!!! This version will ONLY work with the newer versions of GroovyAPI+, GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ that Jake created - links above...

YOU WILL OCCASIONALLY GET BLACK SCREENS on your LS from this version. It's still in BETA.. PLEASE DO NOT PM IAN OR DACAL or GROOVYCARROT FOR A FIX!! They're ON IT!!! It WILL work consistently on your Springboard with an occasional white screen..

NO OTHER LOCKSCREENS YOU HAVE WILL WORK in GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ until some kind soul recodes them. So this is ONLY if you're a lover of UNIAW!!!

All lovers of high animation 'should' notice no more respringing on your iPhone 6 or 6+ running the above. Please report back as your level of stability.

Thanks, Ian, for supporting us giving this a test drive here!!! You have ALWAYS been interested in involving the community in beta work. Have always very much respected you, and now Jake too, for that!
    this is kind of insane to ask but how you do install these GroovyAPI+, GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ ? I saw these files as (com.groovycarrot.groovyAPI+_1.0.deb)(com.groovyca rrot.GroovyBoard+_1.0rc.deb)(com.groovycarrot.Groo vyLock+_beta2.deb). i have no clue how to install it ^_^.

Help please? Thanks.
    2014-12-30 03:26 AM
    this is kind of insane to ask but how you do install these GroovyAPI+, GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ ? I saw these files as (com.groovycarrot.groovyAPI+_1.0.deb)(com.groovyca rrot.GroovyBoard+_1.0rc.deb)(com.groovycarrot.Groo vyLock+_beta2.deb). i have no clue how to install it ^_^.

Help please? Thanks.
    If you have ifunbox installed on your pc you can drag them into the "cydia app install" folder and once they make it to the folder (only takes a sec) reboot your device twice.
    2014-12-30 03:32 AM
    If you have ifunbox installed on your pc you can drag them into the "cydia app install" folder and once they make it to the folder (only takes a sec) reboot your device twice.
    Thanks bro!
    2014-12-30 03:38 AM
    After i installed everything properly and saw only black screen and also it said js files need permission geeezzz head hurt. ^_^ i thought this would be easy as pie.
    2014-12-30 04:15 AM
    I have a question. I'm running the new BTTF iwidget by Freddie on my 6+ but I've noticed since I've been using it in experiencing random resprings. What can I do to fix this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
    2014-12-30 04:52 AM
    After i installed everything properly and saw only black screen and also it said js files need permission geeezzz head hurt. ^_^ i thought this would be easy as pie.
    It is easy!

Remove old GL, GAPI & SBHTML respring

Install GL+, GAPI+ & GB+ respring after each

Change permissions on folder or reinstall to force permission change like it states at the end of the install.

Use UniAW7 RC10+ version from link above.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-12-30 05:02 AM
    It is easy!

Remove old GL, GAPI & SBHTML respring

Install GL+, GAPI+ & GB+ respring after each

Change permissions on folder or reinstall to force permission change like it states at the end of the install.

Use UniAW7 RC10+ version from link above.
    You are saying click on the folders of the UniAW7 to change the permission? Well, I did like you mentioned Remove old GL, GAPI, & SBHTML AND Install GL+, GAPI+ & GB+ . Okay, to change permission I have to use iFile to do that task?
    2014-12-30 09:12 AM
    sharing possible perhaps ferlop please?
    Sorry, I haven't forgotten....
    Last edited by ferlop15; 2014-12-30 at 10:49 AM.
    2014-12-30 09:24 AM
    Just finished mixing my 11th song:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8r3qudbhze...0wind.zip?dl=0
    2014-12-30 01:05 PM
    You are saying click on the folders of the UniAW7 to change the permission? Well, I did like you mentioned Remove old GL, GAPI, & SBHTML AND Install GL+, GAPI+ & GB+ . Okay, to change permission I have to use iFile to do that task?
    Yes, set Read, Write, Execute for user, group and world.

Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6 UniAW7
    2014-12-30 01:50 PM
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419954940.352601.jpg
    I'm using the BTTF theme in iWidget and using Widget Weather and this is all I'm getting. Any help?
    2014-12-30 03:56 PM
    I'm using the BTTF theme in iWidget and using Widget Weather and this is all I'm getting. Any help?
    Have you tried it with iWidgets? I'm a little behind on all the Groovyboard stuff, but I don't think RC9 works on the new GB. You need RC10 for that (correct me if I'm wrong King/Ian/Dacal)

Also, I made a folder shadow on that icono. If you use a tweak to hide your folder backgrounds the folder will fit better with the icono.
    2014-12-30 05:20 PM
    Well, apparently this is impossible to do on reddit, so I'll ask here. Does anyone know how to get a black wallpaper when you respring on a white iphone? This white is blinding me everytime I respring!! I find it hard to believe that no one has figured this out yet. Please someone, anyone, let me know. I'm dying with this white wallpaper
    2014-12-30 07:09 PM
    If you have a white phone, it's gonna be white. End of story.
    2014-12-30 07:20 PM
    Have you tried it with iWidgets? I'm a little behind on all the Groovyboard stuff, but I don't think RC9 works on the new GB. You need RC10 for that (correct me if I'm wrong King/Ian/Dacal)

Also, I made a folder shadow on that icono. If you use a tweak to hide your folder backgrounds the folder will fit better with the icono.
    Yeah I'm using iWidgets and WidgetWeather. Somehow I got the moon to pop last night and I've been unsuccessful since than. I'm gonna try uninstalling everything redoing it all 100%.
    2014-12-30 08:42 PM
    What do you mean by "got the moon to pop"?

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-12-30 08:51 PM
    What do you mean by "got the moon to pop"?
    Pretty sure I saw it happen on a Doctor Who episode... 😂😂😂
    2014-12-30 09:02 PM
    Pretty sure I saw it happen on a Doctor Who episode... 😂😂😂
    Hey Freddie how's the BTTF stuff coming along for RC10? Can't wait to see the Delorean and Hill Valley sign. UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419975019.966835.jpg
    2014-12-30 09:30 PM
    Hey Freddie how's the BTTF stuff coming along for RC10? Can't wait to see the Delorean and Hill Valley sign.
    I can post it when I get home later tonight 👍
    2014-12-30 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD