Any news on the BTTF theme getting an update for the groovylock+ tweaks?
    Head over to the new thread listed a few posts earlier to learn how to do it for yourself.
    2014-12-31 11:51 PM
    head over to the new thread listed a few posts earlier to learn how to do it for yourself.
    nice
    2014-12-31 11:57 PM
    If you're running it in GroovyLock+ - then yes. We call that 'black screen' except Chevy's mod uses a blur of whatever wallpaper you have in the background. You using GroovyLock+?
    Yes I am New. Using GL+, GB+, etc from your earlier post. Just wanted to make sure that was normal and if there was anything I could do to fix it.
    2015-01-01 01:54 AM
    Yes I am New. Using GL+, GB+, etc from your earlier post. Just wanted to make sure that was normal and if there was anything I could do to fix it.
    Some people have had success by using the tweak Insomnia from Cydia.. It prevents the phone from going into deep sleep which is what's causing the widgets not to wake up.. But that tweak may add battery drain and could increase white screens on your Springboard. But I like the tweak and it's working for me pretty well.
    2015-01-01 02:19 AM
    Any news on the BTTF theme getting an update for the groovylock+ tweaks?
    It's ready. I just have to get home to share it 👍
    2015-01-01 02:24 AM
    Some people have had success by using the tweak Insomnia from Cydia.. It prevents the phone from going into deep sleep which is what's causing the widgets not to wake up.. But that tweak may add battery drain and could increase white screens on your Springboard. But I like the tweak and it's working for me pretty well.
    Thanks New. I'll check it out. Also, thanks for all you and everyone else has done and for taking time to answer my noob questions. Much appreciated.👍
    2015-01-01 02:38 AM
    It's ready. I just have to get home to share it 👍
    Standing by for that Freddie and a Happy New Year to you and all others here!
    2015-01-01 02:39 AM
    Happy New Year!

UniAW7 RC10 Groovy+ BTTF

Only for GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ If you're not running the + versions, there is a BTTF mod of RC9 shared in the thread that will work for you.

Credit to Ian/Dacal & UniAW team
    Credit to Marty McFly for fixing the Night Delorean in RC10

I just modded the Night Delorean image, and made the Hill Valley Sign. I have the config set up the way I like to run animations only. Lots of stuff I have turned off. Explore the config.js and tweak it to your preferences.

DropBox: UniAW7 RC10 Groovy+ - BTTF
    2015-01-01 04:10 AM
    I'm really not understanding why groovyboard+ will not work for me. Spent 5+ hours and nothing.
    2015-01-01 04:22 AM
    I'm really not understanding why groovyboard+ will not work for me. Spent 5+ hours and nothing.
    If you follow the instructions posted by Newdestinyx exactly, you should have no problems getting it set up.
    2015-01-01 04:30 AM
    Happy New Year!

UniAW7 RC10 Groovy+ BTTF

Only for GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ If you're not running the + versions, there is a BTTF mod of RC9 shared in the thread that will work for you.

Credit to Ian/Dacal & UniAW team
    Credit to Marty McFly for fixing the Night Delorean in RC10

I just modded the Night Delorean image, and made the Hill Valley Sign. I have the config set up the way I like to run animations only. Lots of stuff I have turned off. Explore the config.js and tweak it to your preferences.

DropBox: UniAW7 RC10 Groovy+ - BTTF
    Love it. Is the clock disabled for the sign to function etc...? I have "analog" set in the config.js and it is still missing. Thanks

EDIT: Favorite movies of all time btw. Just bought the blu-ray triligy and watched all the behind the scenes and stuff
    Last edited by incubus26jc; 2015-01-01 at 04:59 AM.
    2015-01-01 04:54 AM
    Now I'm happy with my setup! Thx Freddie! Great tip on the insomnia tweak New! No more "black screen". And not one respring since Christmas Day! Yes, I'm happy now!UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420084726.930524.jpg
    2015-01-01 04:58 AM
    As I mentioned to you in the other thread, Knowledge.. If this works --- you'll be the 3rd person I've heard that did 'everything right' (taking your word for it) and couldn't getting working and then GOT it to work..

Uninstall ALL 3, Knowledge.. You may need to clik on EXPERT tab in Cydia to see groovyAPI+.. Then REBOOT your phone.. And reinstall all three of them again.. being sure you get a RESULT CODE '0' after each iFile install. If you get a 256 error code or a 512 it won't work.. Try it an report back to the other thread..
    2015-01-01 05:00 AM
    2015-01-01 05:02 AM
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420084902.525785.jpg

I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful new year ahead, thx for all the amazing work that has been done in 2014, can't wait to see what comes next
    2015-01-01 05:03 AM
    Love it. Is the clock disabled for the sign to function etc...? I have "analog" set in the config.js and it is still missing. Thanks

EDIT: Favorite movies of all time btw. Just bought the blu-ray triligy and watched all the behind the scenes and stuff
    You have to change "animations only" to false in the config.js
    2015-01-01 05:11 AM
    You have to change "animations only" to false in the config.js
    Yep, i missed it when configuring. Thanks
    2015-01-01 05:14 AM
    Clock is present but now the car is gone. Can i have both?
    2015-01-01 05:47 AM
    happy new year alll and all community
    best regards
    2015-01-01 06:26 AM
    Clock is present but now the car is gone. Can i have both?
    Yes. The car and the clock will work together.

But the Night Delorean will only appear in the conditions Clear and Fair. Does not show in all weather conditions.

Not safe to fly a time machine in bad weather 😂😂
    2015-01-01 06:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD