@Grant, since you use an iPh6, let me ask you.....I've experienced just occasional resprings when using UniAW only on SB.....like others, I notice it sometimes when exiting my browser (Safari/Perfect Browser) and also exiting iFile....I'm currently testing by removing certain tweaks one by one, btw

Would you recommend upgrading to Groovy+ versions?.....are the remaining bugs in the beta version much of a hassle, like the white screens I hear about?.....and do they happen on SB also? again, I'm on iPh6....not 6+
    Hey Ferlop... good question... FOR ME... ANY respring was UNACCEPTABLE.. Like you, I had those exact same 'occasional' resprings. We iPhone 6 guys have it way easier - trying to stay with the UIWebView version of SBHTML...and the original GroovyLock or Convergence or LockHTML4... But still THOSE 'fewer' resprings weren't good enough for me.. And for many of us..

So yes.. THE only way to eliminate them all together is moving to the "+" versions of GL and GB..

The tradeoffs:
    1) Occasional white screens on your SpringBoard that require a respring to fix
    2) The use of the tweak, Insomnia, to prevent the LS from losing Javascript timers when in deep sleep - screen goes black with animated LS widgets and clocks stop keeping time. Insomnia keeps the phone from going to deep sleep (about 2-4% additional battery use per day per my testing)

But I have come to MUCH prefer those 2 tradeoffs over ANY 'auto respringing' at all on my 6. There are other 6 users that have come to a different conclusion for themselves. If you were a 6+ user - there would only be 1 answer to your question.. But there's a choice as a 6 user.. in my opinion. Simon, for example, had LOADS of respringing on his 6 with the way he used his phone and his tweak compliment. I, like you, only had the occasional 1-4 a day before changing to GL+ and GB+.. But 1-4 was too many for me especially when it sometimes happened during the phone ringing and I couldn't pick up.

If you need help in getting up and running in GL+/GB+... Head to my Workaround thread.. Post #1..
    2015-01-10 06:48 PM
    Glad to see you back around, ferlop
    2015-01-10 07:37 PM
    Hi MJ!....Thank you,....trying to catch up and read up on what works and doesn't work for the new phone/ios8, it's such a hassle to start over again, lol....Be well!
    2015-01-10 08:21 PM
    Thanks to Ferlop for this sweet SB widget. Took me a while to adjust it for the 6+, working with GroovyLock+. This is the best i can do .

Ferlop where can i adjust the sides i think there's a little gap or that's how it should be ?.

Last edited by jawonder; 2015-01-10 at 08:38 PM.
    2015-01-10 08:32 PM
    @Grant, since you use an iPh6, let me ask you.....I've experienced just occasional resprings when using UniAW only on SB.....like others, I notice it sometimes when exiting my browser (Safari/Perfect Browser) and also exiting iFile....I'm currently testing by removing certain tweaks one by one, btw

Would you recommend upgrading to Groovy+ versions?.....are the remaining bugs in the beta version much of a hassle, like the white screens I hear about?.....and do they happen on SB also? again, I'm on iPh6....not 6+

----------------------------------------------------
    Currently,

Glad I See You Making Some Awesome Stuff Again 🙏🙏🙌🙌🙌👍👍
    2015-01-10 08:37 PM
    Thanks to Ferlop for this sweet SB widget. Took me a while to adjust it for the 6+, working with GroovyLock+. This is the best i can do .

Ferlop where can i adjust the sides i think there's a little gap or that's how it should be ?.

Is it somewhere shared for sbhtml version for iPhone 5?
    2015-01-10 08:54 PM

I adjusted the width of #MyLayer...widened it by a couple of px's...Style.css...
    2015-01-10 09:08 PM
    someone can help please,try the dolorean mode on my 6+ with groovylock+ and jawonder files (6+ users too)

thanks
    2015-01-10 09:40 PM
    I adjusted the width of #MyLayer...widened it by a couple of px's...Style.css...
    Thanks Kris, i got it now, tried the Mylayer before but it seems i didn't increase it enough for it to show .

Last edited by jawonder; 2015-01-10 at 09:52 PM.
    2015-01-10 09:42 PM
    someone can help please,try the dolorean mode on my 6+ with groovylock+ and jawonder files (6+ users too)

thanks
    I sent you another file bro if that doesn't work then something is wrong on your end .
    2015-01-10 09:49 PM
    Ok Ian got the Address working now, it was a mistake with the obj line the main.js .

2015-01-10 11:30 PM
    Download:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?j2wdefv093slo43

Modified for iPhone6, via SBHTML.....with credits to our UniAW creators,....

....and credits to Blue for general layout, credits to Xpprem for weather icons.
    I tried that on my i6 but it doesnt fits perfect on my i6, dunno what I did wrong, btw I added only one line in the main.js to make it GB+ compatible.

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420943428.029578.jpg
    2015-01-11 03:30 AM
    anyone having the address working on groovyboard+ and want to share it ? i get the address not availabel message
    and i am using ww2.0 base chevymusclear on lockscreen and the address working just fine there
    2015-01-11 09:32 AM
    The best thing about this mod is that the original clocks are still preserved....and still looking GOOOOD!!

Only tested on iPh6, but you can try for iPh5, 6+

If you mod it to share it, a little credit goes a long way
    Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?7sigt4bh8yvvhpf

------------------------------------------------

IF you're crazy enough to prefer this without the round clock, but still want a separate digital clock, choose 'none' in config.js file.....then look for '#hours_minutes2' in the Style.css file.......set opacity to 1. (This is so that you never mess with '#Clockbackground' container that holds both round clocks)

HSD layout 2 rows, iPhone6: https://www.mediafire.com/?o78a4h779f8bz2h
    Weather icons not included,
    Last edited by ferlop15; 2015-01-11 at 10:54 AM.
    2015-01-11 09:57 AM
    ...what did I wrong, all my other sbhtmls/GB themes that I convert to GB+ fits perfect on my i6 :/
    2015-01-11 04:26 PM
    @Ian
    is the psd for clock or weatherinfoBG available for share?
    if not it is okay...
    2015-01-11 05:46 PM
    The best thing about this mod is that the original clocks are still preserved....and still looking GOOOOD!!

Only tested on iPh6, but you can try for iPh5, 6+

If you mod it to share it, a little credit goes a long way
    Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?7sigt4bh8yvvhpf

------------------------------------------------

IF you're crazy enough to prefer this without the round clock, but still want a separate digital clock, choose 'none' in config.js file.....then look for '#hours_minutes2' in the Style.css file.......set opacity to 1. (This is so that you never mess with '#Clockbackground' container that holds both round clocks)

HSD layout 2 rows, iPhone6: https://www.mediafire.com/?o78a4h779f8bz2h
    Weather icons not included,
    Thanks Ferlop, which WeatherIcons are those in your screen shot ?.
    2015-01-11 05:56 PM
    @Ian
    is the psd for clock or weatherinfoBG available for share?
    if not it is okay...
    Sorry, I didn't use photoshop for the clock or backgrounds, I modelled them in Cinema4D.
    2015-01-11 06:07 PM
    Thanks Ferlop, which WeatherIcons are those in your screen shot ?.
    From Core theme
    2015-01-11 07:06 PM
    thank you Ian,Marty,Jawonder,NewD for your help
    All work fine now
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421000562.959144.jpg
    2015-01-11 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD