Are there any newer versions of groovylock+ besides the original that was posted? Am I missing something? Every time one of these awesome uniAW7 groovylock+ mods gets posted I get excited and re enable groovylock+ only to remember that the time is always wrong for a second (the only second i'm looking at the time) and it reloads. I can live with that but I also remember that it always causes groovyboard+ to have a white screen etc.. I'm hoping that maybe all of you are on a new version or something otherwise i don't see how you are using it? I am in love with my phone when I am just using groovyboard+ alone.
    2015-01-17 03:43 PM
    Are there any newer versions of groovylock+ besides the original that was posted? Am I missing something? Every time one of these awesome uniAW7 groovylock+ mods gets posted I get excited and re enable groovylock+ only to remember that the time is always wrong for a second (the only second i'm looking at the time) and it reloads. I can live with that but I also remember that it always causes groovyboard+ to have a white screen etc.. I'm hoping that maybe all of you are on a new version or something otherwise i don't see how you are using it? I am in love with my phone when I am just using groovyboard+ alone.
    Nope. The price of having no resprings, for now, is still loss of time on the LS and occasional white screens on the SB. No new updates. Frustrating isn't it.. I use a tweak called Insomnia to get rid of the LS timer issue.. But on 6+ I hear it adds even more white screens in SB.. Not on my 6 though. Just an occasional white screen with or without Insomnia running. But Insomnia cures the LS problem for me.
    2015-01-17 03:55 PM
    The time issue isn't too bad,small price to pay simple as an unlock and lock to reload LS which isn't bad at all.Yesterday I started running insomnia as well and seems to be working fine haven't gotten any white screen on SB.Also could be that I am not running any SBHTML either.

One thing I am missing that I wish was an option still is Single_Line_Date.Wondering if there is way to incorporate it into uniAw7?!
    I know Arctext looks kinda cool but just not for me.
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2015-01-17 at 04:16 PM.
    2015-01-17 04:13 PM
    Also everyone disregard what I said about the user BG option in the config.js.There seems to be problem with GL+ where it creates a blurred overlay over stock wallpaper.This was not present in the old GL.Its pretty annoying hope that gets fixed in future GL+ update.
    2015-01-17 04:22 PM
    Thanks max for the new lockscreen great mod.

Running this one with the stock clock resized and moved down to stop the time updating problem, no insomnia.

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421508210.349627.jpg
    2015-01-17 04:23 PM
    Thanks max for the new lockscreen great mod.

Running this one with the stock clock resized and moved down to stop the time updating problem, no insomnia.

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421508210.349627.jpg
    Aha!! Very clever workaround for the clock issue, st0n!! Well done!. But you're still going to get the whole widget coming up black/blank from time to time without Insomnia. That's part of the 'clock/timer' bug. The only way to stop a 'timer-using' widget like UniAW7 from falling asleep - is to use a tweak like Insomnia that doesn't allow the phone to go into deep sleep. Unfortunately none of us on any phone can escape the timer problem on the LS affecting us some way when using GL+.. except if you use a LS that doesn't use timers.
    2015-01-17 04:29 PM
    Ok my fellow uniAW-ers here's my LS mod of the wonderful uniAW7.
    As always with all uniAW mods credit and thanks to Ian,Dacal and the entire team of which whom none of these cool *** mods would be possible

Some things to know...

I've split the downloads into 2 so you guys will have to add the weather wallpaper pack to Images/Wallpapers...
    If I did not do this the download would be 200mb which is ridiculous lol

Not around like I used to be but as always if you wanna shoot the breeze you can find me on Twitter @Max_Pa1n (fastest easiest way to get a hold of me

Ok enough of the small talk DLs are below enjoy my friends respect to all yall #fistbump...

UniAW7_Pa1n_Mod

MP_Weather_Wall_Pack

Please do not quote or repost this post it's just way too damn long lol the thread thanks you

Max, sadly - your server has shut down for too much traffic.. Any chance of you uploading it to mediafire too?

Error (509)
    This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
    2015-01-17 04:32 PM
    If anyone would like to add your street address to Max's newest mod - please download the main.js file from the link below - and replace the current main.js in var/mobile/Library/Groovylock/UniAW7_Pa!n.theme/Javascript with the one below..

You'll also need to add this line to the config.js (where you can switch it on and off at will)..
    Code:
    var useAddress = true; //true to show street address with city
    ----

----

CLIK HERE to get the updated main.js
    2015-01-17 05:05 PM
    Max, sadly - your server has shut down for too much traffic.. Any chance of you uploading it to mediafire too?
    That's crazy....could be because I posted the link on Twitter as well.Ill see if I can change the DB link don't really use MF anymore.
    2015-01-17 05:06 PM
    That's crazy....could be because I posted the link on Twitter as well.Ill see if I can change the DB link don't really use MF anymore.
    Nah.. when they shut down your account for downloads they shutdown all public links from the account, bro. You'd have to created a new account..
    2015-01-17 05:24 PM
    Or just wait until the links are enabled again. DB normally only disables them for 24 hrs or so.
    2015-01-17 05:49 PM
    Or if Max is cool with it someone get me the files and I'll put on my pro db account that has higher bandwidth.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2015-01-17 05:55 PM
    Thanks Max. Great LS theme. Changed a few things. Thanks very much.

2015-01-17 06:13 PM
    Ok everyone links have been updated in original post all should be good now

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7205747
    2015-01-17 06:25 PM
    Thanks Max. Great LS theme. Changed a few things. Thanks very much.

Very nice.Glow effect really stands out man!
    2015-01-17 06:34 PM
    Love that glow effect from the minute I first saw it. From Durben I believe? Kinda like a 'Signori' signature now lol.

Ian, just had to thank you again for the Delorean! My 3 year old loves watching it move across the screen. Every time he yells "I see Marty and Doc"!! Haha.

P.S. Very cool convergence theme Sig!
    2015-01-17 06:57 PM
    Love that glow effect from the minute I first saw it. From Durben I believe? Kinda like a 'Signori' signature now lol.

Ian, just had to thank you again for the Delorean! My 3 year old loves watching it move across the screen. Every time he yells "I see Marty and Doc"!! Haha.

P.S. Very cool convergence theme Sig!
    You are right. I think Durben did this for an iwidget for elite 6. If I am wrong, I am sorry and credit goes to who ever made the text-shadow.
    2015-01-17 07:02 PM
    Changed it again. Added News Address code. Thanks

2015-01-17 07:18 PM

Playing around with weather conditions…
    An ufo floating and a delorean passing at mostlycloudy condition
    A balloon floating and a plane passing at fair condition and so on…
    Floating code is Astronaut’s
    No clouds, sun or moon
    Only for fives
    Credits goto Ian, Dacal and Schnedi…

Download:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/elzi1uwyye...ction.rar?dl=0
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421520264.776551.jpg

Any suggestions? I have widget weather installed. No luck...
    2015-01-17 07:44 PM

Any suggestions? I have widget weather installed. No luck...
    Need more info!

What version of WW?
    What version of GL?
    What version of GL is the LS written for?

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-01-17 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD