2015-01-18 08:53 PM
    thanks NewdestinyX i got it
    2015-01-18 09:00 PM
    Little more minimalistic approach for me today

2015-01-18 10:13 PM

You are killing it Max amazing
    2015-01-18 10:16 PM
    And another one of my favorite mods converted to the 6+ with UniAW7...

Credits: Schnedi, Pinoy, and the UniAW7 team...
    Erayser, can you share this.. This is pretty awesome.
    2015-01-18 10:18 PM
    Thanks to big Max for the cleanest mod. Thanks to Ian and Dacal and the rest of the UniAW team.
    hi guys how can i make my sb like this? i want the shelves below the weather box
    2015-01-18 10:18 PM
    You are killing it Max amazing
    Not really bro same mod just modified a lil more.Less info and more of the beautiful BGs and animations is what I was going for.Not a big fan of the clutter
    2015-01-18 10:22 PM
    hi guys how can i make my sb like this? i want the shelves below the weather box
    Hey max is it ok to share this
    2015-01-18 10:23 PM

Hi Max,

Looks awesome, that layout would be perfect for a SB mod Possible to share, so that we can make a sbhtml mod os this?

Thanks aaaaa-lot
    2015-01-18 10:42 PM
    Hi Max,

Looks awesome, that layout would be perfect for a SB mod Possible to share, so that we can make a sbhtml mod os this?

Thanks aaaaa-lot
    I will but it's currently only for 6+.Im working on the layout for other devices now ok.
    2015-01-18 10:53 PM
    I will but it's currently only for 6+.Im working on the layout for other devices now ok.
    Cant wait to use this.. I have an iPhone 6+
    2015-01-18 10:58 PM
    Max is a God!

Last edited by metaserph; 2015-01-18 at 11:20 PM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2015-01-18 11:11 PM
    Max, u know this job 👌
    2015-01-18 11:48 PM

Looks awesome Max.
    2015-01-19 12:03 AM
    Loving my LS...thanks Max
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbytapatalk1421622367.214873.jpg
    2015-01-19 12:06 AM
    Sure, I can try to explain. For those of you that want the cool "Signori Glow" (there bro, just immortalized you - lol), here's how to make it so it just comes on at night in UniAW7....

First, in config.js change...

Code:
    var font_color_night = "#FFFFFF";
    Then in main.js change...

Code:
    if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('OS 6') == -1) {
    $("<style> .gray_bkg { -webkit-transform: translateZ(0); -webkit-filter: grayscale(0.4) brightness(0.8); } .dark_bkg { -webkit-transform: translateZ(0); -webkit-filter: grayscale(0.6) brightness(0.6); } .FontColorNight { color: " + font_color_night + "; text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #0CBAF3, 0px 0px 10px #0CBAF3; } .FontColorDay { color: " + font_color_day +"; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #000000, 0px 1px 4px #000000; } .second_color_day { box-shadow: 0 0 0 " + Math.ceil(8*iPhone_Width_Ratio) + "px " + ((Seconds_LightRing_Color == "") ? font_color_day : Seconds_LightRing_Color) + " inset; } .second_color_night { box-shadow: 0 0 0 " + Math.ceil(8*iPhone_Width_Ratio) + "px " + ((Seconds_LightRing_Color == "") ? font_color_night : Seconds_LightRing_Color) + " inset; } </style>").appendTo( "head" );
    } else {
    $("<style> .gray_bkg {-webkit-transform: translateZ(0); -webkit-filter: grayscale(0.4) brightness(-0.3); } .dark_bkg { -webkit-transform: translateZ(0); -webkit-filter: grayscale(0.6) brightness(-0.5); } .FontColorNight { color: " + font_color_night + "; text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #0CBAF3, 0px 0px 10px #0CBAF3; } .FontColorDay { color: " + font_color_day +"; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #000000, 0px 1px 4px #000000; } .second_color_day { box-shadow: 0 0 0 " + Math.ceil(8*iPhone_Width_Ratio) + "px " + ((Seconds_LightRing_Color == "") ? font_color_day : Seconds_LightRing_Color) + " inset; } .second_color_night { box-shadow: 0 0 0 " + Math.ceil(8*iPhone_Width_Ratio) + "px " + ((Seconds_LightRing_Color == "") ? font_color_night : Seconds_LightRing_Color) + " inset; } </style>").appendTo( "head" );
    }
    What this does is set a standard basic text-shadow during the day and the "glow effect" text-shadow at night. But not done yet....

You need to open up the CSS file for your phone. It's either Style4.css, Style5.css, Style6.css, Style6plus.css & Style6plus-landscape.css. You need to remove the "text-shadow" line from every element you want this glow effect applied to.

Example...
    Code:
    #Day1HiLo {
    position: absolute;
    text-align:right;
    top: 130px;
    width:375px;
    text-shadow: Black -2px 2px 2px;
    font-size:12px;
    font-weight:bold;
    }
    That's it! I hope all this makes sense. Would love to hear if someone successfully made it happen based on these instructions lol!

Enjoy and happy Sunday!
    Thanks alot Marty,

it worked great I added some animations (thx for the images and the lines @lostinthemes) I added a Plane, an ufo and changed the Balloon Images and added some other animations in different conditions
    Thanks to Ian, Dacal, Marty and all the other guys who helping me out in here.

Greets Benny.

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421625984.507021.jpgUniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421625996.096283.jpgUniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421626007.035777.jpgUniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421626016.557761.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421625967.132121.jpg  
    2015-01-19 01:07 AM
    Hello everyone here are the files to make MaxPa1n Mod look like this on your springboard. It is only for Iphone 6+ Groovy+ it also has the switch for single line date from Ian. Also has HSD plist Just replace these files with the ones from Max's Mod.
    Big Thanks To Ian and Dacal for UniAW7 and Max for the amazing mod
    P.S Ian your respring app is amazing

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mmkqf44uk8...Files.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by bigmike3; 2015-01-19 at 03:50 AM.
    2015-01-19 03:40 AM
    thanks..
    2015-01-19 03:44 AM

Looks awesome Max. Can't wait the release.
    2015-01-19 04:58 AM
    @ Grant

Grant your switch does work on my Mac (obviously not running GroovyPlus stuff), it was my bad, I didn't delete the fail function.

But I think needs polishing:

1. Your config switch name refers to "GroovyLockPlus" so does this switch not work for "GroovyBoard+" too? If so then maybe rename the switch to "GroovyPlus". (Is there a GroovyBaord+?)

2. Not sure why you opted to use "switch" in js instead of an "if" statement? General rule is if you are just comparing for true or false you use an "if" statement.

Use "if" instead of "switch" when:
    A. You want to test for the truthiness of an expression.
    B. You only have a single affirmative test.
    C. You need to evaluate different expressions for each branch.

3. I don't have groovy+ anything installed as don't need it on my i5 but how about you test the below code (red part)? I added Chevy's line to see if it will automatically detect, this would be better than a switch, I also optimised it so you don't have the fail function twice, let me know if you can test this, if not I guess I must install all the stuff & test myself.

Code:
                } else {
                    obj.offline = true;
                    document.getElementById("city").className = "FontColorRed";		
                }		
            });
        }
    }

function updateWeather() {
    var files = "widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml";
        if (typeof groovyAPI !== 'undefined') { 
            groovyAPI.do ({ read: files }, function(data) { weatherHandler(data);
            }).fail(noInfo);
        } else { 
            if (XML_TEST == true) { url = files; } else { url = "file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/" + files; }
                jQuery.get(url, function(data) { weatherHandler(data);
                }).fail(noInfo);
        } 
    // REINITIALIZE THE TIMER TO NOT LAUNCH MULTIPLE INSTANCES OF THE FUNCTION  
    clearTimeout(refreshTimer); 
    refreshTimer = setTimeout(updateWeather, 30*1000);
    }

function noInfo(){
            document.getElementById("Day0desc").innerHTML = "No widgetweather.xml file !";
            document.getElementById("WeatherInfoBG").style.display = "none";
            document.getElementById("forecastBG").style.display = "none";
            document.getElementById("hourlyforecastBG").style.display = "none";
            document.getElementById("mooninfoBG").style.display = "none"; 
    }

function weatherHandler (data)  {
    obj.updatetimestring = $(data).find('updatetimestring').text();

if (updateFileTimer != obj.updatetimestring) {

With the above code you still need to delete the fail function (red part) at end of updateWeather function:
    Code:
            document.getElementById("city").className = "FontColorRed";
        }

// CONDITION CHANGE
    	CheckCondition();
    }

}).fail(function() {
        document.getElementById("Day0desc").innerHTML = "No widgetweather.xml file !";
        document.getElementById("WeatherInfoBG").style.display = "none";
        document.getElementById("forecastBG").style.display = "none";
        document.getElementById("hourlyforecastBG").style.display = "none";
        document.getElementById("mooninfoBG").style.display = "none";
    });
        // REINITIALIZE THE TIMER TO NOT LAUNCH MULTIPLE INSTANCES OF THE FUNCTION
        clearTimeout(refreshTimer); 
        refreshTimer = setTimeout(updateWeather, 30*1000);

}

function fetchWeatherData(zip) {
    var url="http://xml.weather.yahoo.com/forecastrss/" + zip + "&u=c&d=6.xml";
    $.get(url, function(data) {
    	obj.offline = false;

EDIT:

Didn't want to wait so installed GroovyLock+ and tested it myself, seems to be working good, so all automatic, no switch or any input from user required, and XML_TEST works on PC/Mac.

ScreenShot is on LS with GroovyLock+, same theme runs fine in Convergance without GroovyLock+.

Attached Thumbnails UniAW7-img_0091.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-01-19 at 01:43 PM.
    2015-01-19 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD