Ian with all fairness, Jake is a great developer. With his young life starting with a new job his priorities may have shifted a bit. He hasn't lost site of updating his contributions to our community and I know for sure he intends to make them more stable for us. As Krima mentioned he put out GC+ and GB+ as a beta and proof of concept that a change in the "iOS views" would allow us to utilize animations without resprings. I think the confusion stems from other aspects I won't mention. I do understand the frustration of compatibility and that's just a testament on how much a tweak like this is needed until it's ultimately fixed by Apple. I'll give active developers the benefit of the doubt that they want to complete their projects as I know GC wants to. As you know, some in the cyber world want everything NOW...loosing site that devs have life's and a priority hierarchy.
    2015-01-19 11:29 PM
    This is what happens when you're out of ideas, you cut a hole in a wallpaper and call it a 'mod'....

Also, I'm trying out the Groovy+ betas, and I'm pleased so far.....no resprings, and the occasional white screens are tolerable,

2015-01-20 01:25 AM
    Ferlop...that just looks too dang sweet! thats a bacardi mod right?
    2015-01-20 01:51 AM
    I don't want to fuel the fire here, but it's my understanding that the auto sense works fine with all the Groovy tweaks. Is it really Jakes fault that it doesn't play well with LHTML or whatever else? That's why I opted for the simple switch in the config file for the WW base. It lets people choose their own destiny.

Also, I approached Bushe and Eldwin about implementing their own versions of their tweaks to try and get some more devs looking into WKWebView, and initially there was some back and forth between us and then it went cold.

Not trying to pile on here at all pal, just throwing out some unknown info. I love what you do and continue to do for the community. This is not directed at you, like I said, just throwing out info.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-01-20 01:53 AM
    Just so it doesn't get lost between the lines. I have major love for Ian! Fyi.
    2015-01-20 02:09 AM
    Chevy's just being a kissazz now!!!

2015-01-20 02:10 AM
    Just so it doesn't get lost between the lines. I have major love for Ian! Fyi.
    You have such a lovely vagina Chevy. Thanks for sharing.
    2015-01-20 02:21 AM
    😂😂😂
    2015-01-20 02:23 AM
    Is it a Man-Gina?
    2015-01-20 02:26 AM
    Only if you were a man to start with!

2015-01-20 02:41 AM
    I use a Man-Gina for my fishing, well that's what I call it.

It gives a man a hole to stick his rod butt into when pulling in a big one, saves your private parts, of coarse women don't need to use them.

Attached Thumbnails UniAW7-man-gina.png  
    2015-01-20 03:02 AM
    Damn Ian, that is one hot piece u got there.
    2015-01-20 03:11 AM
    I don't want to fuel the fire here, but it's my understanding that the auto sense works fine with all the Groovy tweaks. Is it really Jakes fault that it doesn't play well with LHTML..
    Brian.
    In my testing today, i find the auto code doesn't work because it cannot define between GroovyAPI and GroovyAPI+, so if someone is using GroovyAPI (not +) and we have if (typeof groovyAPI !== 'undefined') { well it's not going to return "undefined" unless there is no GroovyAPI installed at all, so with non + GroovyAPI it is returning something and so the code runs for GroovyAPI+, which doesn't work with non + GroovyAPI, in order for it to work we need to know what exactly it does return when GroovyAPI or GroovyAPI+ is installed, because "undefined" isn't good enough. Confused yet?

I don't believe there is any problem with LockHTML, it's the GroovyAPI, even Jake is unsure when/where it's loaded as per his reply when I asked him why I got a console message that GroovyAPI was loading with my UniAW7 app.

If we knew exactly what was returned with "typeof groovyAPI" with GroovyAPI and GroovyAPI+ then we could write the correct code along with "undefined". Surely Jake could find this out very quickly as he is the developer.

@ Grant, please don't reply to this with another essay, I know you "extensively" tested it & I've heard it all already.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-01-20 at 03:29 AM.
    2015-01-20 03:20 AM
    Ferlop...that just looks too dang sweet! thats a bacardi mod right?
    Lol, oh yea, that's right!....No, his was a REAL mod, an iwidget, I believe....I just pasted an iMac as a joke, cuz out of ideas, and minimal effort....Still tho, doesn't look too shabby, I guess because of the larger screens now,

If you'd like it, I'll gladly upload it a little later
    2015-01-20 03:28 AM
    This is what happens when you're out of ideas, you cut a hole in a wallpaper and call it a 'mod'....

Also, I'm trying out the Groovy+ betas, and I'm pleased so far.....no resprings, and the occasional white screens are tolerable,

Nice Ferlop... would you mind sharing this.. I am trying to find something nice for my iphone 6+ and groovyboard+
    2015-01-20 03:33 AM
    I don't want to fuel the fire here, but it's my understanding that the auto sense works fine with all the Groovy tweaks.
    No. Auto-sense code [ if (typeof groovyAPI !== 'undefined') ] does not work with GroovyLock original. Tested by several and confirmed.
    I don't believe there is any problem with LockHTML,
    There is a problem with it. The auto-sense code [ if (typeof groovyAPI !== 'undefined') ] does not work with LH3 either. Tested by several and confirmed.

Auto sense works for GL+, GB+, LH4, Convergence
    Auto sense doesn't work for GL, SBHTML or LH3
    Those are the facts, amigos.

The config.js switch works perfectly in all HTML players but Cydgets (for obvious reasons). Gives people a simple choice. Choice is good.
    2015-01-20 04:17 AM
    You had to get the last word didn't you. If you say it is, then it must be so, cause you know best.
    2015-01-20 04:32 AM
    @Boots,do you remember this sbhtml theme?
    The problem is when the weather is cloudy only in the night not the day as now doesn't show it!

Can you check it?UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421730903.185333.jpg
    Last edited by nik1975; 2015-01-20 at 07:02 AM.
    2015-01-20 06:15 AM
    For all that requested the Boss iOS8 mod in this thread... I shared it in MJ's share mods thread:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7207906

Not posting another screenshot here again... I seen it enough from all the request here... LOL.
    2015-01-20 06:37 AM
    Good morning,how can I change the direction of the clouds in Uniaw from right to left/left to right please?Tia👍
    2015-01-20 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD