made some improvements, starting to look very nice with Blue's Core icons

2015-01-21 06:13 PM
    To you guys using Max's excellent "UniAW7_Pa1n" mod, I found a small bug.
    Go to "Images/Wallpapers/Weather/Partlycloudy" folder, there is one image in their with .png extension, just change png to jpg.
    Although the image has .png extension, it's actually a .jpg file so you can just change the extension to .jpg (normally of coarse you couldn't do this so don't go thinking this is how to change png files to jpg's ).

@ ferlop,
    Looking great pal, I can't see from the screen shot, but hope you have the UniAW digital clock n date running on that iMac's status bar. Or is it too small to see it? Probably is.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-01-21 at 06:22 PM.
    2015-01-21 06:16 PM
    Yes, it's there......2px
    2015-01-21 06:25 PM
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421864243.039023.jpg
    great the css for iphone 5 worked.
    thanks erayser and of course ian & decal for uniaw7 👍👍
    2015-01-21 07:19 PM
    Hey Ian any idea how to fix the black bar appearing when using timedwalls when it scrolls left it appears at the end on the right side? Doesn't appear on the left side. Tia
    Check the Style.css file, these three settings:
    #WPContainerTW
    #WPoneTWContainer
    #WPtwoTWContainer
    All 3 should have the width set at 100%, except for Style4 & Style5, those two should have the width set at 320px.

Other than that then I would need to see complete widget to see what has changed.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-01-21 at 08:15 PM.
    2015-01-21 08:11 PM
    Hi guys, first of all I congratulate you all for your hard work with Uniaw and all those cool widgets that derive from it!
    I just want to shoot out a problem I have on my i6 iOS 8.1.2. Every time I use Uniaw7 or any of the mods of Uniaw7, I get a lot of springboard resets or memory overloads. The problem happens when I unlock the device and rarely by itself by just sitting there or maybe when getting a notification of some sort.

I use Groovyboard (SBHTML) and I tweaked Uniaw7 to be used as a Cydget on the Lockscreen along with a bunch of other lockscreen tweaks like AndroidlockXT, iCaughtUpro, iffound2, Cleanlock, Hideme8, Etc.

What is your suggestion for avoiding the issue?
    Go to this thread and follow the instructions in Post #1 and #2.
    CLIK HERE
    2015-01-21 08:26 PM

hey Ferlop did you using GroovyBoard + for this widget, mine say offline when im using it
    2015-01-21 08:54 PM

hai ferlop didt you shared this awesome sbhtml already tia
    2015-01-21 09:07 PM
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421864243.039023.jpg
    great the css for iphone 5 worked.
    thanks erayser and of course ian & decal for uniaw7 👍👍
    Glad it worked for you, and thank you posting a screen. I'll upload a new version including the Style5.css file... and update the share post tonight. Can't thank the UniAW team enough. I guess we have to format all phone sizes when we share now... LOL... Damn Apple!!! You had to release 2 screen sizes this time around.
    2015-01-21 09:09 PM
    Ok folks. Not sure what I did here but...my UNIAW7 is no longer working after installing the GL+, GB+, and the GB+Api plus the UNIAW7 RC10version. I've followed and re followed the post on page 118 and I'm still not able to get anything. WW2 is installed. Config.js points to widgetweather. Although I don't see the function update weather portion from page one about users of the GL+ stuff and after looking at the code it looks like the code is there.

Sorry for such silly questions as it seems everyone else is working with the GL+ and RC10.

Mine was working great with the regular groovy stuff and UNIAW7 but thought I try to reduce the daily resprings but no luck with this new GL+ setup.

Please help this poor soul who loves the UNIAW LS... 😢

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421879295.929846.jpg
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421879377.620861.jpg
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421879393.109808.jpg
    2015-01-21 11:32 PM
    Ok folks. Not sure what I did here but...my UNIAW7 is no longer working after installing the GL+, GB+, and the GB+Api plus the UNIAW7 RC10version. I've followed and re followed the post on page 118 and I'm still not able to get anything. WW2 is installed. Config.js points to widgetweather. Although I don't see the function update weather portion from page one about users of the GL+ stuff and after looking at the code it looks like the code is there.

Sorry for such silly questions as it seems everyone else is working with the GL+ and RC10.

Mine was working great with the regular groovy stuff and UNIAW7 but thought I try to reduce the daily resprings but no luck with this new GL+ setup.

Please help this poor soul who loves the UNIAW LS... ��
    First --
    1) Did you uninstall Groovylock GroovyApi and SBHTML originals before installing the plus versions of each 3?
    2) When you were installing the .deb files for each of the plus versions.. did each install end with Result Code: 0? Or did you see a 256 or 512? All three must install with result code '0'..
    3) If you answered yes to all of the above - have you chosen UniAW7_rc10Groovylock+ in the settings window?
    4) Is your WidgetWeather 2 settings set to GPS mode?

EDITED--
    I just downloaded that version of UniAW7rc10_Groovylock+ and there are some issues with it now as I try it myself. Not quite sure WHY it no longer works... BUT -- go back to page 118 of this thread.. and I modified the instructions of what to do with the widget itself.. Little bit of editing on your part.. But not hard if you know how to use iFile and can cut and paste.

If you installed the plus versions of the Groovy correctly.. then you just need to download the main UniAW7 on page 1 of this thread and follow my revised instructions on page 118.
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-01-22 at 12:14 AM.
    2015-01-21 11:51 PM
    1) Did you download UniAW8_GrooyLock+ widget from page 118?
    2) Did you uninastall Groovylock GroovyApi and SBHTML originals before installing the plus versions of each 3?
    3) When you were installing the .deb files for each of the plus versions.. did each install end with Result Code: 0? Or did you see a 256 or 512? All three must install with result code '0'..
    4) If you answered yes to all of the above - have you chosen UniAW7_rc10Groovylock+ in the settings window?
    5) Is your WidgetWeather 2 settings set to GPS mode?
    Yes to all questions. I did get a 512 on the GL+api but it was because cydia was open. Once I closed it installed the .deb with final result 0.

Although with the UniAW rc10 from page 118 I don't see the code to edit as stated on the 1st page with the function update weather changes but maybe it is already done? As I do see the groovyAPI calls in the code.
    2015-01-22 12:13 AM
    Yes to all questions. I did get a 512 on the GL+api but it was because cydia was open. Once I closed it installed the .deb with final result 0.

Although with the UniAW rc10 from page 118 I don't see the code to edit as stated on the 1st page with the function update weather changes but maybe it is already done? As I do see the groovyAPI calls in the code.
    Also my ww2 wasn't set to GPS but I changed that per your suggestion but still no go.
    2015-01-22 12:14 AM
    Hey guys sorry for the delay been trying to rest up as much as I can following the couple of surgeries I had a couple weeks ago.So heres the next LS mod I promised and rather than put screenshots I made a quick vidEnjoy my friends have a great night/day where ever you may be...

Download Here

Attention: Please remember to add the weather wallpapers and timed walls to Images/Wallpapers I've deleted them to make the download smaller.Also this is only for GL+,if someone would like to add the switch to it and repost you have mine and the threads blessing.
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2015-01-22 at 01:52 AM.
    2015-01-22 01:19 AM
    To you guys using Max's excellent "UniAW7_Pa1n" mod, I found a small bug.
    Go to "Images/Wallpapers/Weather/Partlycloudy" folder, there is one image in their with .png extension, just change png to jpg.
    Although the image has .png extension, it's actually a .jpg file so you can just change the extension to .jpg (normally of coarse you couldn't do this so don't go thinking this is how to change png files to jpg's ).

@ ferlop,
    Looking great pal, I can't see from the screen shot, but hope you have the UniAW digital clock n date running on that iMac's status bar. Or is it too small to see it? Probably is.
    Thanks bud your the best!
    2015-01-22 01:38 AM
    Hey guys sorry for the delay been trying to rest up as much as I can following the couple of surgeries I had a couple weeks ago.So heres the next LS mod I promised and rather than put screenshots I made a quick vidEnjoy my friends have a great night/day where ever you may be...

Download Here

Attention: Please remember to add the weather wallpapers and timed walls to Images/Wallpapers I've deleted them to make the download smaller.Also this is only for GL+,if someone would like to add the switch to it and repost you have mine and the threads blessing.
    Hey Max. I hope that you're comfortable and that you have a quick recovery pal. Great work on this mod as always sir! Thanks so much for doing the iPh5 version...

UniAW7-new-1.png
    2015-01-22 02:15 AM

shut up and take my money.
    I want this right now! haha
    Testing 6+? Nice job man
    2015-01-22 02:16 AM
    The status bar on your SB is part of the overlay. The users that tested suggested to not have a time slot on the status bar since users may not use a status time. Instead redoing all the overlays, I just added a status bar image to cover up the original.
    Hey I have a question, how can I get the time status overlay on a wallpaper? Anyway you can post it or how do I make it show? Thanks
    2015-01-22 02:42 AM
    Hey I have a question, how can I get the time status overlay on a wallpaper? Anyway you can post it or how do I make it show? Thanks
    In the Style*.css file look for "#SbarNoTime".

Change:
    //display: none;

To:
    display: none;

Sounds like the opposite of what you want, but it removes the statusbar image that covers up the statusbar that has the time cutout.
    2015-01-22 03:10 AM
    My personal use lock

2015-01-22 03:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD