3am... time to sleep. Play with it more tomorrow...

Credits to the UniAW team... dock and statusbar by Pinoy, weather icons by cocco, and thank for the badges Orangefreddie...
    Love it bro!
    2015-01-24 05:13 PM
    My new baby!

2015-01-24 05:14 PM
    Very nice layout Max!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-01-24 05:21 PM
    Thanks Max... just saw your new baby (UniAW7 mod of course) on twitter.
    2015-01-24 06:15 PM
    i got this

2015-01-24 06:38 PM
    Edit...found it.
    Last edited by Bulldog5278; 2015-01-24 at 07:43 PM.
    2015-01-24 07:18 PM
    Can anybody help please I can't seem download this. UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1422123733.932893.jpg
    Can anybody help or if have this sbhtml please share it please thank u.
    2015-01-24 07:22 PM
    ok yall...been trying to update BootsWindow UniAW6.5 mod to UniAW7 am using an Overlay and a Mask place it according to instrusctions and i cant seem to get the walls & animations wrapped into the container...tried it a few or more different ways in the html file but nothing is working...currently this is what i have
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1422126471.167279.jpg
    any help is welcome!
    TIA!
    2015-01-24 08:08 PM
    ok yall...been trying to update BootsWindow UniAW6.5 mod to UniAW7 am using an Overlay and a Mask place it according to instrusctions and i cant seem to get the walls & animations wrapped into the container...tried it a few or more different ways in the html file but nothing is working...currently this is what i have
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1422126471.167279.jpg
    any help is welcome!
    TIA!
    try to put mask container right over twilightBG
    2015-01-24 08:13 PM
    sorry that didnt work Meth
    2015-01-24 09:02 PM
    Guys, Is there a way to get the Live Preview view on Taco HTML Edit to show everything thats enabled because as of now this is the only thing that shows up.Any help would be great. Thanks. UniAW7-screen-shot-2015-01-24-3.18.30-pm.png
    2015-01-24 09:23 PM
    Try weathersource=locale in the config.js
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --
    2015-01-24 11:21 PM
    You do realize that WW has been creating the myLocation.txt file since its inception on iOS 6? So no need to run an old tweak like that.
    Yes, I do!
    But I have other options (currently 3) to get GPS, so I do not need to run WW just for myLocation.txt.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!
    2015-01-24 11:59 PM
    Yes, I do!
    But I have other options (currently 3) to get GPS, so I do not need to run WW just for myLocation.txt.
    My point was that a tweak that was designed for iOS 5, as you put it, is not necessary. You can use one that is designed for iOS 8.

Besides if you want full time updating on the fly for myLocation.txt and that can be used on multiple widget platforms, what's wrong with WW2?

Your 3 options are also each limited in they're own way I bet.

2015-01-25 01:36 AM
    any help is welcome!
    TIA!
    1. The mask image must be a pure black shape on a transparent background saved as .png.
    2. Make sure the url to the image is correct in css, if the Mask.png file is in the same folder as your css file you can use this: -webkit-mask-box-image: url(Mask.png);, otherwise you have to amend the url to wherever you put the image.
    3. In the .html file, everything in-between the <div id = "maskContainer"> and it's closing tag </div> will be in the mask, so try putting <div id = "maskContainer"> right above <div id="background"> and leave the closing tag at the end of the file.
    2015-01-25 03:34 AM
    3am... time to sleep. Play with it more tomorrow...

Credits to the UniAW team... dock and statusbar by Pinoy, weather icons by cocco, and thank for the badges Orangefreddie...

Very nice erayser. Are you planning to release this?
    2015-01-25 03:51 AM
    1. The mask image must be a pure black shape on a transparent background saved as .png.
    2. Make sure the url to the image is correct in css, if the Mask.png file is in the same folder as your css file you can use this: -webkit-mask-box-image: url(Mask.png);, otherwise you have to amend the url to wherever you put the image.
    3. In the .html file, everything in-between the <div id = "maskContainer"> and it's closing tag </div> will be in the mask, so try putting <div id = "maskContainer"> right above <div id="background"> and leave the closing tag at the end of the file.
    yeppers i followed these instructions from the uniaw6 thread...and no luck...i notice a fee differences between the 2 html files and i see that in this one there is only a <body bgcolor and so have placed my overlay & mask under that (i have also tried it above that) does this count as the beginning of the body or do i need to add <body>? i have also placed my closing </div> at the end of the animations (ive tried placing at the very end of file as well
    thanx for reply Ian!
    2015-01-25 06:00 AM
    yeppers i followed these instructions from the uniaw6 thread...and no luck...i notice a fee differences between the 2 html files and i see that in this one there is only a <body bgcolor and so have placed my overlay & mask under that (i have also tried it above that) does this count as the beginning of the body or do i need to add <body>? i have also placed my closing </div> at the end of the animations (ive tried placing at the very end of file as well
    thanx for reply Ian!
    Yes, that counts as start of body, but sounds like the issue is maybe not in the html file!
    It's difficult to help Boots without seeing it, can you send me everything?

BTW, I switch off PM's so email: [email protected]
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-01-25 at 06:30 AM.
    2015-01-25 06:15 AM
    I made a bubble in photoshop and stuck some weather icons in it, what do you guys think? Should I use only bubble, copper base or gray base? Do you like the idea of a bubble iconSet?

Attached Thumbnails UniAW7-bubble-icons.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-01-25 at 06:31 AM.
    2015-01-25 06:19 AM
    It's def different Ian.
    I bet with the right theme or mod it would look pretty good. Like maybe if they were a little scattered like they're actually floating around.

2015-01-25 06:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD