Me tonight and off to bed so my better half doesn't get angry with me. Credits to Ian, and Dacal, and Chevy, and Max
    Is that the upper half or the lower half?

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-01-26 06:02 AM
    I made a bubble in photoshop and stuck some weather icons in it, what do you guys think? Should I use only bubble, copper base or gray base? Do you like the idea of a bubble iconSet?

I have a perfect idea for these! Fantastic!
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren
    2015-01-26 06:14 AM
    I have a perfect idea for these! Fantastic!
    I only uploaded the iconSet without base (a few posts back) if you want the base you can add it & save all the images again using the attached psd file.
    Attached Files
    2015-01-26 06:27 AM
    Me tonight and off to bed so my better half doesn't get angry with me. Credits to Ian, and Dacal, and Chevy, and Max

Looks great, guess you got it to work ok if that's the iWidget?
    2015-01-26 06:31 AM
    Read this post HERE, #7308, might help you.

Here is how do do what you want:

1. "Ian or anybody else knows how to remove (if possible) the colon in the digital clock"?

Replace the colon in this line with a space:
    Code:
    getElementById("hours_minutes").innerHTML = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
    "2. I'd like to add the leading '0' for the hours in the 12h clock"

Add this line to this code:
    Code:
    if (ampm == false) {
    timeOfDay = "";
    currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;
    currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
    } else {
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;
    currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;
    currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;
    currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes + " " + timeOfDay;
    }
    Thank you very much, Ian...that worked like a charm ...

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1422252025.744103.jpg
    2015-01-26 07:00 AM
    Thank you very much, Ian...that worked like a charm ...
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1422252025.744103.jpg
    Ah ok, I see what you're doing, but looks like a single space between hours & minutes isn't quite enough, maybe try adding 2 spaces: (you might have to adjust the left position a little after doing this).

Code:
    document.getElementById("hours_minutes").innerHTML = currentHours + "&nbsp&nbsp" + currentMinutes;
    2015-01-26 07:28 AM
    Ah ok, I see what you're doing, but looks like a single space between hours & minutes isn't quite enough, maybe try adding 2 spaces: (you might have to adjust the left position a little after doing this).

Code:
    document.getElementById("hours_minutes").innerHTML = currentHours + "&nbsp&nbsp" + currentMinutes;
    Thanks..I was thinking about that too...gonna try (tomorrow, I'm almost ready for sleep time) and post a pic see how it turns out...
    2015-01-26 07:39 AM
    @Ian, what are these little arrows on the top left corner!?.....I didn't see them on my earlier mods,

mine tonite, thanks meth
    Last edited by ferlop15; 2015-01-26 at 08:16 AM.
    2015-01-26 07:57 AM
    @Ian, what are these little arrows on the top left corner!?.....I didn't see them on my earlier mods,
    mine tonite, thanks meth
    It's because you have more that one xml file (additional locations active in WW2 settings page) and looks like they are not set either, it's strange you have 2 showing at the same time as that would mean you are currently on an extra location & not current one! If that is sbhtml widget then best way to get rid of them is read post #3341 HERE

If it's an iWidget and you want to use extra locations then you can position/hide them in the css (#TouchNextLayer, #Next, #TouchPrevLayer, #Prev).
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-01-26 at 08:17 AM.
    2015-01-26 08:11 AM
    Okay, got it thanks bud....I'll edit the code tomorrow, getting sleepy now, must rest
    2015-01-26 08:31 AM
    Okay, got it thanks bud....I'll edit the code tomorrow, getting sleepy now, must rest
    Ok, incase you are wondering where they are made, it's in the html file(s):
    Code:
    <div id="TouchNextLayer"><div id="Next">></div></div>
    <div id="TouchPrevLayer"><div id="Prev"><</div></div>
    2015-01-26 08:49 AM
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1422259636.083246.jpgdoes someone got this beauty for iphone6
    2015-01-26 09:07 AM
    can somebody tell me why widgets say no internet when using groovyboard plus please?
    2015-01-26 10:25 AM
    I disagree with this!

You have to open the lockscreen for it to update by either pressing the power button or the home button correct? So how is this auto updating? You are still using a manual button press to update.
    Yepp, you got me there!

WW2 can, of course. With it set to Standard GPS mode I get an exact position every single meter I travel... sent immediately to my widgets. They would update every second via Javascript refreshTimers if I instructed them to do so. Widget Weather doesn't require any of the keystroke steps you're referring to with yours or June's.. That's way too many keystrokes for me. I don't want to have to open my LockScreen every time I want to check my position or touch my screen or any of that. We were able to do that 3 years ago in iOS5 - and get exact GPS location with a step by the user. With WidgetWeather I'm able to turn off my auto lock and every 10 seconds my iWidget delivers me a new street address on my screen of my exact location. It delivers me all the accuracy and nearly the immediacy of the auto updating of a turn by turn directions app with little to no additional battery drain (2-5% per day leaving it in constant GPS mode). Now, "that's" TRUE auto updating. What June created requires action by the user, my friend, which doesn't meet 'my' standard for the word "auto updating". To get a new location shouldn't require ANY action by the user - at all! Then and only then can it use the term "auto updating" in my view. ��

Now there are some practical limitations a widget designer would want to be careful of if they're using API calls to google and Wu which have caps per day on the amount of calls allowed. (2500/day for Google and 500/day for WU).. But most WW users never have to worry about that as there are no limits on the call Apple makes to weather.com.

It's just important we make a distinction between "user keystroke triggered updating" of June's code and "true continuous auto updating" of WW.
    That is sooo cool, Grant, why would you want to try something else then?
    Your US iphone must work different from the ones you get in the UK. Here you always have to press the Home button/power button if you want to use the iphone.
    Those UK iphones lock themself after a while.

EDIT
    You did not answer my question. WW2 is not a theme, it is a tweak.
    Last edited by rasputin007; 2015-01-26 at 01:01 PM.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!
    2015-01-26 12:52 PM
    can somebody tell me why widgets say no internet when using groovyboard plus please?
    This has been asked dozens of times, & if you look hard enough I'm sure you will find your answer.
    Ask on the GroovyLock thread or on NewDestiny's thread (sorry, don't have a link), it's very hard to help you with such a vague question, so try to be more specific as to what you have tried or modded with your widget.

The main culprits are that Groovy+ was not installed correctly, or your widget isn't modded correctly.
    2015-01-26 01:16 PM

http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...groovyapi.html
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --
    2015-01-26 01:30 PM
    nks but it doesnt say why my sbhtml widget comes up as no internet. only says it with groovyboard+
    2015-01-26 01:42 PM
    nks but it doesnt say why my sbhtml widget comes up as no internet. only says it with groovyboard+
    Are you saying you use the same widget for LS and SB and it works ok on LS but not in SB?
    Asking such a vague question doesn't allow people to help you, it's like me asking you why my car won't start, we need more details!
    2015-01-26 02:30 PM

mine tonite, thanks meth
    wow bro you never stop to amaze,thank you
    2015-01-26 02:42 PM
    That is sooo cool, Grant, why would you want to try something else then?
    Your US iphone must work different from the ones you get in the UK. Here you always have to press the Home button/power button if you want to use the iphone.
    Those UK iphones lock themself after a while.
    WW accesses GPS antenna while asleep.. And in my example, I made it clear that the kind of autoupdating I (and a lot of others) are interested in is auto updating that's available when the phone's auto lock is set to off. Like when traveling and you set your phone to NOT turn off. Like when using a turn by turn nav app. June's code can not achieve this kind of auto update.
    EDIT
    You did not answer my question. WW2 is not a theme, it is a tweak.
    Who has said otherwise? Not me. What's that got to do with the discussion? Actually more accurately stated WW is an "engine".. Akin to Cycript. It provides data to be able to flow to a theme/widget.

I don't want to do a pissing contest with you here, Ras. You've just attempted to postulate a couple of times that the method you and June use to get GPS is "superior" to WW. It is not superior. It has greater limitation than WW has with regard to auto update. That's simply a fact. My only intent was to set the record straight on that front. Since I'm not permitted to speak my mind freely on June's thread.
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-01-26 at 03:07 PM.
    2015-01-26 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD