Very helpful video, Ian. And thanks for a peek at the css file too..
    2015-02-20 07:17 PM
    Cool stuff Ian...
    2015-02-20 07:39 PM
    Today I finished the Animations css file, so now the whole thing runs with just one css for all phone types.

It's working on my phone & all seems good, still have some stuff to do, I guess I better add the Groovy+ switch, I already added back in the Windmill.

I see a small issue with my animations touch event, will look tomorrow.

Then I will send it to the Master (Dacal) for a look over, but I know he has other things on his mind atm.

Like I said yesterday, I could have opted to set the body width & height to 100% but instead I wanted to do it different, it's better for editing.

Sorry, iph4 cannot be supported anymore, for the simple reason it's not in ratio with other screen sizes so will mess up the percentage values. That said I have to try it on my old iph4 & see how it looks.

CSS: (note: no width or height set, but it's fully automatic).
    Code:
    body {
        position: fixed;
        margin: 0;
        padding: 0;
        font-family: FuturaLT;
        overflow: hidden;
        -webkit-animation: fadein 2s linear 1 normal;
        -webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards;
    }

JS: (Sorry if the format looks weird, it just comes out this way when I post it here).
    Code:
    // GET THE CURRENT WIDTH & HEIGHT
    if (iPhoneType == "auto") {
        if (screen.height == 568) { iPhoneType = "iPh5"; }
        else if (screen.height == 667) { iPhoneType = "iPh6"; }
        else { iPhoneType = "iPh6Plus"; }
    }

// RESIZE THE BODY
    window.addEventListener("load", function() { 
    switch(iPhoneType) {
    case "iPh5":
    document.body.style.width='320px';
    document.body.style.height='568px';
    break;
    case "iPh6":
    document.body.style.width='375px';
    document.body.style.height='667px';
    break;
    case "iPh6Plus":
    document.body.style.width='414px';
    document.body.style.height='736px';
    break;
    case "iPh7":
    document.body.style.width='???px';
    document.body.style.height='???px';
    break;
    }
    }, false);

Attached Thumbnails UniAW7-7.1.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-02-21 at 03:51 PM.
    2015-02-21 03:04 PM
    Nice work Ian!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-02-21 06:24 PM
    So everything is re-sizing very well, all images & text are remaining crispy clear (see screen shots below, sorry no iPh6 yet & had to scale the images down for the site), but there are issues (not too big though):

Seems the clouds & balloons don't like the translate3d in percent:
    -webkit-transform: translate3d(-30%,0%,0px);
    It's causing them to crash sometimes (about every 5th or 6th time I refresh the widget), so have gone back to 6.4 way (which works fine):
    -webkit-transform: translateX(-50px);

Thing is, the leaves and dandelion seeds are coded in the exact same manner:
    -webkit-transform: translate3d(400%,-80%,0px);
    But I can't get them to cause a crash, I refreshed about 50 times & no crash! Very strange!

Because I have to go back to pixels for the balloons & clouds it means they will not move up/down a little for all the different screen sizes. I think not many will notice this but I want it perfect.
    I have sent the widget to "The Boss" hopefully (probably) he will think of something I haven't.

It also is running on my 4S without issue (see screen shot below), it just uses the settings for iPh5 which basically will just chop 176px off the bottom of the widget instead of squashing everything.

Still lots to do though!

Attached Thumbnails UniAW7-uniaw7.1.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-02-22 at 09:37 AM.
    2015-02-22 09:33 AM
    Very nice, Ian!....also happy to hear the windmill will be making a comeback and congrats on 200 pages!....
    2015-02-22 09:46 AM
    I had the same problem with webkit-translate, it just will not take percentages that well and variables do not work in css.
    However
    Code:
    // devicewidth is the width of the screen
    var var1=((devicewidth*-0.3)+"px"); //in this case it would be -30% of the screensize
    var var2 = ((devicewidth*0)+"px"); //well it's 0
    var var3 = 0px;
    $('#leaves').css('-webkit-transform','translateX('var1,var2,var3)');
    This way you can have px units with a percentage value.
    Last edited by rasputin007; 2015-02-22 at 10:55 AM.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!
    2015-02-22 10:51 AM
    Thanks Ras, I will have a go with that, It's just weird it's only with balloons and clouds, other things (dandelion seeds) with the exact same method are (so far) working fine.

EDIT:

OMG, I'm such an idiot, It's now working perfect, no need to use javascript, I just did it in the same way I did all the text, why I didn't try this 2 days ago I don't know LOL...
    This works: (must keep the last value as px)

Code:
    @-webkit-keyframes balloon_float {
    0%   { -webkit-transform: translate3d(-65vw, 0vh, 0px); }
    100% { -webkit-transform: translate3d(160vw, 0vh, 0px); }
    }
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-02-23 at 02:12 AM.
    2015-02-22 11:44 AM
    Hello @ all,

is anyone here with the 8.2beta jailbreaked, and tested some animated UNiAW7 SB or LS themes? It would be interesting if something is fixed in 8.2 with webKITview or that WKview thing
    2015-02-23 11:22 PM
    Hello @ all,

is anyone here with the 8.2beta jailbreaked, and tested some animated UNiAW7 SB or LS themes? It would be interesting if something is fixed in 8.2 with webKITview or that WKview thing
    Only person I know of on 8.2B2 is WhyNotCallMeRo. Fire him a PM and see if he wants to test it out.
    2015-02-23 11:25 PM
    I would say it is a good chance 8.2 beta2 wkwebview is not fixed since it came out a day or two after 8.1.2 public release. Never know though. If I can find a 8.2 beta 2 download I'll try it out on one of my test devices.
    2015-02-23 11:49 PM
    Only person I know of on 8.2B2 is WhyNotCallMeRo. Fire him a PM and see if he wants to test it out.
    He's using the Mac release from over a week ago. Taig just released today a PC version of a jb for 8.2 betas 1 and 2.
    2015-02-24 02:33 AM
    You mean 8.3 beta 2 (released today) right? 8.2 is now on beta 5.
    Oh nvm, there is probably no JB for it.
    2015-02-24 03:15 AM
    There is a JB for 8.2 beta 1 & 2

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-02-24 03:19 AM
    There is a JB for 8.2 beta 1 & 2
    Thanks Brian, but like Simon, I can't find reliable download link, even though I am registered in Apples IOS developer program, I can only get 8.2 beta5 or 8.3 beta2, can't see how to get to older versions.
    I'm downloading them now so I have them if I need them.

EDIT:

Found a link, but from what I read, 8.2 beta 2 is not much different from 8.1.3.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-02-24 at 07:12 AM.
    2015-02-24 04:02 AM
    Thanks Brian, but like Simon, I can't find reliable download link, even though I am registered in Apples IOS developer program, I can only get 8.2 beta5 or 8.3 beta2, can't see how to get to older versions.
    I found links googling. Can't post them here though.
    2015-02-24 04:51 AM
    Testing UniAW7.1 with lots of balloons, btw, you have small, medium & big balloons now

Not worth sharing atm cause it's changing every day.

Attached Thumbnails UniAW7-7.png  
    2015-02-24 08:25 AM

EDIT:

Found a link, but from what I read, 8.2 beta 2 is not much different from 8.1.3.
    Just tried it on one of my test devices. No difference on 8.2 beta2. Still looks like wkwebview can't read local files on this version. Not surprising.
    2015-02-24 04:28 PM
    hey guys...i am working on a mod & have placed the scroll touch down at bottom of the ls...i use convergance & gl+ and have noticed that with this mod i have random resprings...i am wondering if the issue could be having the scroll down at the bottom approximately the same area as the slide up to unlock for convergance?
    2015-02-24 04:49 PM
    It's cold in Boston, MA

Source: Living Earth App, current Temperature view
    Is this a LS Ras? If so where it is available?
    2015-02-24 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD