Thanks.
    Don't really wish to add a load of separate fade-in animations and that is what it would need unless I wrapped all containers that have animations in another div but that means more code & I'm trying my best to keep it as light as possible. The global fade-in on body settings only works at startup, or if you refresh the complete widget. At present the twilightBG already fades in/out with it's class when using the switch so I think only the sun/moon needs a fader, unless you see something else?
    yeah mate you are right mate,let's keep it light as much as possible,maybe just a sun and moon
    2015-03-02 09:45 AM
    In next update:

Completely finished the Style.css file, so those who use the other options (pressure, dew point, visibility, rising etc..) only need to delete the "display: none" in their css settings in the Style.css file.
    Dacal has removed all the unnecessary code I missed (StateD) & done some optimising.
    Re-did the touchMoon function, now the current moon phase will appear in the clock replacing the clock logo/day0Icon/year temporarily.
    Re-arranged the 2 css files & html files in alphabetical order.
    Added "SingleLineDate" option (sorry David )
    Added "showAddress" option.
    Fixed "rain" condition & translations for it.
    nice to have address as stock option i need that part very much,thank you
    2015-03-02 09:46 AM
    Sorry for 3 posts,but can anyone tell me where can i find out what weathericons are used at day and what icons at night by their numbers?
    thank you
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2015-03-02 at 12:47 PM.
    2015-03-02 10:19 AM
    So far with the latest UniAW 7.1 (on SB and LS) and Convergence disabled (using regular GL) my resprings seem to have stopped. A little early for a celebration but keeping my fingers crossed. Thank you Ian and Dacal.

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1425299279.926723.jpg
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 2015-03-02 at 03:19 PM.
    2015-03-02 01:28 PM
    Link Updated

In next update:

Completely finished the Style.css file, so those who use the other options (pressure, dew point, visibility, rising etc..) only need to delete the "display: none" in their css settings in the Style.css file.
    Dacal has removed all the unnecessary code I missed (StateD) & done some optimising.
    Re-did the touchMoon function, now the current moon phase will appear in the clock replacing the clock logo/day0Icon/year temporarily.
    Re-arranged the 2 css files & html files in alphabetical order.
    Added "SingleLineDate" option (sorry David )
    Added "showAddress" option.
    Fixed "rain" condition & translations for it.
    Adding a fader to sun/moon when stopping/starting the animations is proving problematic, problem is when you tap the clock to stop the animations the sun/moon element is deleted, and you can't fade-out a delete.
    I asked Dacal & he says it might be possible to somehow delay the deletion for a second while we fade out the sun/moon, so the deletion will happen after we fade them out.

This all seems like a lot of work & extra code so might ask Dacal to forget about it, then again, if it's just a couple of lines of code...
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-03-02 at 05:06 PM.
    2015-03-02 03:42 PM
    I gotta see this....
    GET SOME!!
    2015-03-02 05:03 PM
    Getting the odd respring when trying to access the app switcher with the home button double tap.

All in all it is working much better for me on regular SBHTML then it ever did before.

Thanks Ian & Dacal, you guys have some serious talent.

2015-03-02 05:05 PM
    So far with the latest UniAW 7.1 (on SB and LS) and Convergence disabled (using regular GL) my resprings seem to have stopped. A little early for a celebration but keeping my fingers crossed. Thank you Ian and Dacal.

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1425299279.926723.jpg
    Hey Marty what's up ?, i don't remember are you using a 6 or a 6+ ?.
    2015-03-02 05:15 PM
    Getting the odd respring when trying to access the app switcher with the home button double tap.

All in all it is working much better for me on regular SBHTML then it ever did before.

OF you are using a 6+ ?.
    2015-03-02 05:17 PM
    2015-03-02 05:26 PM
    I'm on a 5s
    Hello Marty did you ever share UniAW7 Oldster-Waytozion-McFly yet
    2015-03-02 05:30 PM
    trying the new uinaw 7.1 but i cant se the vind dir, w os n or east,
    2015-03-02 05:37 PM
    Thanks!

BTW, you can adjust the height/width of your forecast icons in the Style.css, just remember the hourly forecast icons need to be exactly half the width of the 5day forecast ones, so set the 5day ones first.
    Play till you get a round sun (unless you want it oval)
    Code:
    #Day1Icon, #Day2Icon, #Day3Icon, #Day4Icon, #Day5Icon {
        position: absolute;
        top: 4%;
        left: 3%; /* set in main.js */
        width: 11%;
        height: 40%;
    }

#Hicon0, #Hicon1, #Hicon2, #Hicon3, #Hicon4, #Hicon5, #Hicon6, #Hicon7, #Hicon8, #Hicon9, #Hicon10, #Hicon11 {
        top: 5%;
        left: 1.4%; /* set in main.js */
        width: 5.5%;
    }
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-03-02 at 06:01 PM.
    2015-03-02 05:37 PM
    trying the new uinaw 7.1 but i cant se the vind dir, w os n or east,

This function has been replaced with a direction arrow that will point in the direction the wind is blowing to (look at orangefreddie's screen shot above, he has North wind (blowing to South)), if you want it to point in the direction the wind is coming from you can set that in the Config.js file with the super long variable name:
    var WindArrow_Shows_Direction_Wind_Is_Blowing = true;
    2015-03-02 05:41 PM
    Thanks!

BTW, you can adjust the height/width of your forecast icons in the Style.css, just remember the hourly forecast icon need to be exactly half the width of the 5day forecast, so set the 5day first.
    Play till you get a round sun (unless you want it oval)
    Code:
    #Day1Icon, #Day2Icon, #Day3Icon, #Day4Icon, #Day5Icon {
        top: 4%;
        left: 3%; /* set in main.js */
        width: 11%;
    }

#Hicon0, #Hicon1, #Hicon2, #Hicon3, #Hicon4, #Hicon5, #Hicon6, #Hicon7, #Hicon8, #Hicon9, #Hicon10, #Hicon11 {
        top: 5%;
        left: 1.4%; /* set in main.js */
        width: 5.5%;
    }
    or just delete height values,at least this works for me
    2015-03-02 05:42 PM
    OF you are using a 6+ ?.
    Yes I'm on a 6+

worked for me too.
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2015-03-02 at 05:47 PM.
    2015-03-02 05:44 PM
    That's probably the best way, but sometimes I have to squash it a little
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-03-02 at 06:06 PM.
    2015-03-02 06:03 PM
    That's probably the best way (automatic height), think I'll do that too.
    well i find this best way when i do not need height values,in 95% of case i do not need those values for modding something and it really bothers me when i need to
    2015-03-02 06:05 PM
    Sorry for 3 posts,but can anyone tell me where can i find out what weathericons are used at day and what icons at night by their numbers?
    thank you
    Many are used for both day & night.
    Use as few as possible day/night dedicated icons, look in main.js - var Conditions, any condition that has day or night in the description you can add sun/moon, others should work be it day or night.
    For examples, look at the YahooWithShadow iconSet I just did for this version.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-03-02 at 06:19 PM.
    2015-03-02 06:15 PM
    Use as few as possible day/night icons, look in main.js - var Conditions, any condition that has day or night in the description you can add sun/moon, others should work day or night.
    For examples, look at the YahooWithShadow iconSet I just did for this version.
    thank you,i need those because i want to do in two different colors for day and night
    2015-03-02 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD