User Tag List

Big thanks to Ian and Dacal for the best UniAW ever,
    and i like the windmill, lol
    Regards

2015-03-03 12:40 PM
    Thank a lot!!!! Very appreciated UniAW7

edit
    now I remember, had read the thread a long time ago but i was confused......very noob :-)
    however, I would not be able to find it without your help..Thanks!!!!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pibe77; 2015-03-03 at 01:01 PM.
    2015-03-03 12:43 PM
    Grant, well I went through the steps you gave me with iCleanerPro and guess what? I couldn't duplicate the black screen. Imagine that. I did uninstall Homescreen Designer and reload it. After reloading, I noticed the icons in the app went from green to blue. Don't know if I had a glitch in the app or what but since doing your method and reinstalling HSD no black screen or locked up phone in 2 days. Not sure what the problem was but again thanks for your help.
    Excellent, Mike! Glad it worked. Yes.. Often a reinstall of one tweak is all it needs. I had never heard of your issue before -so I had a feeling that it was a tweak conflict or corrupt preference file somewhere. The iCleanerPro method is very handy - though tedious sometimes. Glad you're back up and running! Though we'll likely have a jailbreak for 8.2 shortly and you can likely restore and rejailbreak if anything too weird arises in the near future. UniAW7UniAW7
    2015-03-03 02:25 PM
    this method only work for me with uniaw 7.1,non of other widgets can't load up,either shows just date and time either nothing,but very nice for uniaw indeed,thank you
    2015-03-03 02:49 PM
    If you searched the main.js file for "Weather Updated" & its not there, try in the translation.js file, basically if it changes when you change to another language then it's in the translate.js file.
    Thanks Ian as always. The xml text was in the translate.js file.
    2015-03-03 03:58 PM
    Freddie with 7.1 can I still add the Delorean with the instructions Ian put on here?
    Hey Mike,

Yes, the Delorean can be added to 7.1 with Ian's instructions.

Here is a copy of UniAW 7.1 Converted for Groovy+ and with the Delorean added for anyone who wants it. I also added the BUUF weather icon pack, and changed a few things in the config to my personal liking, just edit the config to your own .

DropBox: UniAW7.1 (Groovy Plus) w Delorean
    2015-03-03 04:08 PM
    Nice link Marty! The author of this must be a genius!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-03-03 04:53 PM
    Genius... Sociopath, it's a fine line with that dude.
    2015-03-03 05:39 PM
    Hey Mike,

Here is a copy of UniAW 7.1 Converted for Groovy+ and with the Delorean added for anyone who wants it. I also added the BUUF weather icon pack, and changed a few things in the config to my personal liking, just edit the config to your own .

Hey OF, what is that Delorean on ? Geezus!
    Last edited by jawonder; 2015-03-03 at 05:47 PM.
    2015-03-03 05:44 PM
    Hey there. Finally almost finished my favorite lockscreen. It is using Uniaw7 and for 6+ only. I will make it for Uniaw 7.1 soon. Just have to get use to the percent. Thanks to Ian and Dacal. Thanks to Marty and Max for making the same LS for Uniaw6, one of my favorites. If I missed anyone Sorry. Also I am using My personal day and night wallpaper.

Also Ian is it possible to change the way the weather description is written. I would like to have the weather and under it the wind description. So for exampe:

Light Snow,
    Gentle Breeze.
    Last edited by signori; 2015-03-03 at 06:05 PM.
    2015-03-03 06:01 PM
    Hey OF, what is that Delorean on ? Geezus!
    Works as it should for me.

Hey Chevy... weren't you Gold... Just noticed the Purple, maybe I'm late to the party... but I didn't notice that until now.
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2015-03-03 at 06:24 PM.
    2015-03-03 06:13 PM
    Gold, purple... Still can't ban anybody lol.
    2015-03-03 07:06 PM
    Works as it should for me.

Hey Chevy... weren't you Gold... Just noticed the Purple, maybe I'm late to the party... but I didn't notice that until now.
    It works fine, just saying that it moves very fast, love the speed. I thought you did something to speed it up. When i did the conversion myself it use to be slow.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2015-03-03 at 07:18 PM.
    2015-03-03 07:08 PM
    It works fine, just saying that it moves very fast, love the speed. I thought you did something to speed it up. When i did the conversion myself it use to be slow.
    Not intentionally. UniAW7UniAW7UniAW7
    2015-03-03 07:23 PM
    hi guys what is the difference between uniaw7 and 7.1? they look the same
    2015-03-03 08:07 PM
    UniAW7-img_0587.jpg

this is the new 7.1 groovyboard + but look double tekst ?? only when the windspeed is less than 10 km/h
    Last edited by sju; 2015-03-03 at 08:52 PM.
    2015-03-03 08:22 PM
    Hey Mike,

Hey Orangefreddie, I just installed your Delorean mod, it is super fast. Thanks.... I hope you don't mind if I switch the car for my Eclipse!!
    GET SOME!!
    2015-03-03 08:23 PM
    Hey Orangefreddie, I just installed your Delorean mod, it is super fast. Thanks.... I hope you don't mind if I switch the car for my Eclipse!!
    Ian made the Delorean, and the code... I just put it together with 7.1. Do with it as you wish. Modding UniAW is what its all about!
    2015-03-03 08:25 PM
    hi guys what is the difference between uniaw7 and 7.1? they look the same
    Natty it almost looks the same, but there are a lot more switches that you can turn on or turn off and it's a lot more stable. Look in the STYLE.CSS file
    GET SOME!!
    2015-03-03 08:27 PM
    so here is my first and superfast mod with 7.1 all good here but(there is always a but )
    in fair and clear condition astronaut is not floating around,enabled in config astronaut and homer and nothing...

i have noticed in animations.js for the create function it says ''createAastronaut'',though that
    was a typo and removed one of double A's,but stil nothing
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2015-03-03 at 08:47 PM.
    2015-03-03 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD