User Tag List

Ok, but you didn't answer my question, I want to know because I see in your screen shot the current condition icon showing on top of the clock logo, this shouldn't be possible & you might have double animations running! The only way I know if you have old version is by asking you where the moon phase text appears when you tap on the top right side of the clock.

Also, is the black wallpaper your choice?
    If he's using the one I added the delorean to then it is the latest version.

Here's the moon phase text...
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1425447902.213824.jpg
    2015-03-04 05:45 AM
    Ok, but you didn't answer my question, I want to know because I see in your screen shot the current condition icon showing on top of the clock logo, this shouldn't be possible & you might have double animations running! The only way I know if you have old version is by asking you where the moon phase text appears when you tap on the top right side of the clock.

Also, is the black wallpaper your choice?
    Hey Ian, I do not mean to be a pest, but I just put up the newest version, got it running in iWIdgets, but I still don't see any difference at the top of the clock.

UniAW7-sdhsdbf312.png
    2015-03-04 05:54 AM
    Hey Ian. I am having another little issue. So I added the , after all the weather descriptions in the translation.js file. In live preview using Chrome and safari it works (example Cloudy,) but on my phone the , doesn't appear. Strange. Could it be happening because of my font I am using.
    I'm really not 100% sure what you want, if you want a comma after the weather description then the wind description on a new line just do this: (no need to add a comma after every translation)
    Code:
    // WIND DESCRIPTION
    var wind_description = "";
    if ((Show_Wind_Description == true) && (Math.round(obj.windspeed) != 0)) { var wind_description = "," + "<BR>" + WindDescription(); }
    2015-03-04 06:52 AM
    Hey Ian, I do not mean to be a pest, but I just put up the newest version, got it running in iWIdgets, but I still don't see any difference at the top of the clock.
    UniAW7-sdhsdbf312.png
    iWidget you should use the original widget & just get wiggling & pull it down a little.

But I see in iWidget the text seems not to be scaling up, can anyone else confirm this? Thanks.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-03-04 at 06:56 AM.
    2015-03-04 06:54 AM
    iWidget you just get wiggling & pull it down a little.

But I see in iWidget the text seems not to be scaling up, can anyone else confirm this? Thanks.
    I have always noticed that too.... all my iWidget's text have been smaller than the SBHTML twin... I just thought it was normal.
    2015-03-04 06:56 AM
    I'm really not 100% sure what you want, if you want a comma after the weather description then the wind description on a new line just do this: (no need to add a comma after every translation)
    Code:
    // WIND DESCRIPTION
    var wind_description = "";
    if ((Show_Wind_Description == true) && (Math.round(obj.windspeed) != 0)) { var wind_description = "," + "<BR>" + WindDescription(); }
    Sorry Ian if I wasn't clear. I want the comma at the end of the weather description. So it reads cloudy, then under is the weather description.
    2015-03-04 06:57 AM
    Sorry Ian if I wasn't clear. I want the comma at the end of the weather description. So it reads cloudy, then under is the wind description.
    The code I posted in post #4323 will do that. It has comma (",") and the line break code (<BR>). The first code I gave you I replaced the comma with the line break.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-03-04 at 07:05 AM.
    2015-03-04 06:59 AM
    I have always noticed that too.... all my iWidget's text have been smaller than the SBHTML twin... I just thought it was normal.
    No, but I know why. Blinking Widget.plist. Stay Tuned...
    2015-03-04 07:10 AM
    No, but I know why. Blinking Widget.plist. Stay Tuned...

Ok Big Ian....
    2015-03-04 07:14 AM
    The code I posted in post #4323 will do that. It has comma (",") and the line break code (<BR>). The first code I gave you I replaced the comma with the line break.
    Beautiful worked as you said. Thanks. Sorry for being a pain.
    2015-03-04 07:24 AM
    I THINK this is because we have to specify a width & height (for the touch functions) in the plist file.
    Unfortunately, I cannot change this automatically so iPh6 & iPh6Plus users will have to change plist files.

Attached here are two new "Widget.plist" files (don't need to touch the Options.plist). Unzip the attached file & put the two new files in the themes main folder. Then:

iPh6 users, in the themes main folder:
    Rename "Widget.plist" to "Widget.plist_For_iPh4/5". Rename "Widget.plist_For_iPh6" to "Widget.plist"

iPh6Plus users, in the themes main folder:
    Rename "Widget.plist" to "Widget.plist_For_iPh4/5". Rename "Widget.plist_iPh6Plus" to "Widget.plist"

Should be ok now (I hope, sorry can't test). Let me know please.
    Attached Files
    2015-03-04 07:26 AM
    Beautiful worked as you said. Thanks. Sorry for being a pain.
    No problem, happy to help. Now go take out all the comma's you put in the translation.js file.
    2015-03-04 07:28 AM
    No problem, happy to help. Now go take out all the comma's you put in the translation.js file.
    Thanks. Already did that. lol
    2015-03-04 07:39 AM
    Link Updated

1. Fixed issue with astronaut not working.
    2. Fixed issue when humidity reached 100% it moves to next line (in some languages).
    3. Added the 2 new "Widget.plist" files required by iPh6 & iPh6Plus iWidget users.
    4. SuperLiteMode now works with iWidget (& is on by default) so iPh6 & iPh6Plus users stand a better chance.

Also, if you are an ipH6 & iPh6Plus user, & are going to try the iWidget, I would advise you go to WidgetWeather settings/Aditional Locations & switch them all off, i.e just use your current location.

Ok Big Ian....
    That's what all the girls call me LOL... Yeah right LOL..
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-03-04 at 08:21 AM.
    2015-03-04 08:13 AM
    agian with update Ian
    fortunately previous version is good for me
    and it is a irrelevant update because i don't use iWidget
    but awesome work as always
    just an idea,i am sure you can make iWidget.plist choosable in option.plist
    for differen phones,no?
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2015-03-04 at 09:08 AM.
    2015-03-04 09:05 AM
    agian with update Ian
    fortunately previous version is good for me
    and it is a irrelevant update because i don't use iWidget
    but awesome work as always
    just an idea,i am sure you can make iWidget.plist choosable in option.plist
    for differen phones,no?
    If you know how, let me know please. As far as I know can't be done.
    2015-03-04 09:19 AM
    Hey Mike,

Yes, the Delorean can be added to 7.1 with Ian's instructions.

Here is a copy of UniAW 7.1 Converted for Groovy+ and with the Delorean added for anyone who wants it. I also added the BUUF weather icon pack, and changed a few things in the config to my personal liking, just edit the config to your own .

DropBox: UniAW7.1 (Groovy Plus) w Delorean
    Small but fatal error in the code of this one, in main.js:
    Code:
    function updateWeather() {
    if (iOS == true) { var url = "widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml"; } else { var url = "file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml"; }
    //jQuery.get(url, function(data) {
    groovyAPI.do ( { read: "widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml" }, function(data){
    obj.updatetimestring = $(data).find('updatetimestring').text();

Should be:

Code:
    function updateWeather() {
    if (iOS == false) { var url = "widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml"; } else { var url = "file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml"; }
    //jQuery.get(url, function(data) {
    groovyAPI.do ( { read: "widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml" }, function(data){
    obj.updatetimestring = $(data).find('updatetimestring').text();
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-03-04 at 01:10 PM.
    2015-03-04 10:11 AM
    Ian,
    Last two versions, in test mode in Taco, balloons stuck on right of screen and not moving.. Only Sunray is animated. On phone - all works.. Tested right from fresh download twice. Weird?
    2015-03-04 11:52 AM
    Edit
    2015-03-04 12:40 PM
    @Ian i work the version you ve shared yesterday,not the latest that you shared 4 hours ago, on my iPhone 5 with the old Groovylock and at last i have zero resprings 24 hours now!!
    Cross fingers!!!!
    And something else,the windmill when it is appears because i saw it but could understand the exact condition
    2015-03-04 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD