My battery shows on my 6plus running GL+

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1426120512.092577.jpg
    2015-03-12 02:35 AM
    My battery shows on my 6plus running GL+
    Nope. It doesn't bro. Look at the bottom of my screenshot.

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1426126576.004636.jpg

See the red battery image line, "unplugged" and "43%". Those won't work with GL+
    2015-03-12 04:17 AM
    Oh that one @Marty....that would be cool if that worked with GL+

I didn't notice that one before.
    2015-03-12 04:21 AM
    Oh that one @Marty....that would be cool if that worked with GL+

I didn't notice that one before.
    It's new . Not in previous versions.
    2015-03-12 04:25 AM
    Nope. It doesn't bro. Look at the bottom of my screenshot.

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1426126576.004636.jpg

See the red battery image line, "unplugged" and "43%". Those won't work with GL+
    Interesting that our newest coding dude - MichaelRW - was indeed able to get both BatteryStats AND RAMStats working in GL+. He released a LS or SB widget in my thread - or maybe here too where it worked.. So the coding IS possible.. I could only get RAMStats to work in GL+/GB+.. Used EXACT same syntax for battery and it didn't work.. But MichaelRW got it working in both..
    2015-03-12 08:08 AM
    I need some help! If I want to add the mask for weather wall shape and use transparent layer background which must be the correct code for 7.1?
    2015-03-12 08:33 AM
    Interesting that our newest coding dude - MichaelRW - was indeed able to get both BatteryStats AND RAMStats working in GL+. He released a LS or SB widget in my thread - or maybe here too where it worked.. So the coding IS possible.. I could only get RAMStats to work in GL+/GB+.. Used EXACT same syntax for battery and it didn't work.. But MichaelRW got it working in both..
    well if i had that widget i would cross over to GB+ this sec was he sharing that widges long ago or?
    2015-03-12 08:49 AM
    Batterystats in GL+ anyone?
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1426165185.533087.jpg

Not hard to add, just need to make this change in main.js:

This
    Code:
    jQuery.get(url2, function(appdata) {
    to this
    Code:
    groovyAPI.do ( { read: '../Library/Stats/BatteryStats.txt' }, function(appdata) {
    Was figured out a few weeks ago by MichaelRW and NewD (with a little point in the right direction from GC). Groovyapi can be used to read a local file in GL+, just have to know where it's starting point is (Documents folder).
    Last edited by Simon; 2015-03-12 at 03:05 PM.
    2015-03-12 02:59 PM

This
    Code:
    to this
    Code:
    groovyAPI.do ( { read: '../Library/Stats/BatteryStats.txt' }, function(appdata) {
    Was figured out a few weeks ago by MichaelRW and NewD (with a little point in the right direction from GC). Groovyapi can be used to read a local file in GL+, just have to know where it's starting point is (Documents folder).
    Sounds like that's news to NewD. (btw, congrats on the gold, NewD).
    2015-03-12 03:33 PM

This
    Code:
    to this
    Code:
    Thanks Simon the battery is showing now on GL+. I noticed it doesn't recognize when i unplug my phone and it's stuck on "charging 99%"
    Last edited by jawonder; 2015-03-12 at 04:43 PM.
    2015-03-12 04:05 PM
    @Simon can you share the main.js for the battery stats...TIA
    2015-03-12 04:35 PM

This
    Code:
    to this
    Code:
    Will this work same way if I wanted make GB+ read battery info too. Please advise. As read lot it ain't possible but yet now u've done it.
    2015-03-12 04:38 PM
    Will this work same way if I wanted make GB+ read battery info too. Please advise. As read lot it ain't possible but yet now u've done it.
    That's what this is doing, reading battery info.
    2015-03-12 04:42 PM
    Thanks King the battery is showing now on GL+. I noticed it doesn't recognize when i unplug my phone and it's stuck on "charging 99%"

As far as I know it doesn't update live. It will update every time widget reloads though, which with GL+ is every time you turn your screen on.
    Last edited by Simon; 2015-03-12 at 04:49 PM.
    2015-03-12 04:44 PM
    @Simon can you share the main.js for the battery stats...TIA
    Here ya go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4m5hj1p64i...tymod.zip?dl=0
    2015-03-12 04:48 PM
    As far as I know it doesn't update live. It will update every time widget reloads though, which with GL+ is every time you turn your screen on.
    Ok, so something is going on with mine, it doesn't change from "charging 99%"

Edit:- Found the problem, i had infostat turned off . Was doing some trouble shooting yesterday when i couldn't get the battery to work and forget to turn it back on .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2015-03-12 at 06:19 PM.
    2015-03-12 05:40 PM
    Ok, so something is going on with mine, it doesn't change from "charging 99%"

Edit:- Found the problem, i had infostat turned off . Was doing some trouble shooting yesterday when i couldn't get the battery to work and forget to turn it back on .
    That might have an affect on it not changing! UniAW7UniAW7

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-03-12 07:18 PM
    Hi guys sorry to ask on here but sometimes I have a problem with my phone, every now n again privacy settings stops working ie: sharing photos on apps etc, so then in order to put it right I reset all settings, anyone know why or has a solution? Thanks
    2015-03-12 07:51 PM
    Hi guys sorry to ask on here but sometimes I have a problem with my phone, every now n again privacy settings stops working ie: sharing photos on apps etc, so then in order to put it right I reset all settings, anyone know why or has a solution? Thanks
    I wish we had a generic "please help me thread" for these kinds of questions. So they could be asked and answered all in one place rather than in multiple theme threads. And therefore to provide a searchable database of problems with answers.

To answer your question, I do not know exactly why this happens, but "reset all settings" will fix it, so you're doing the right thing. The jailbreak is made possible with bugs and vulnerabilities in Apple's operating system, so it may simply be a byproduct of us worming our way into something apple didn't want us to be able to do in the first place.
    2015-03-12 11:29 PM

This
    Code:
    to this
    Code:
    Several widgets - that did NOT work in, Simon.. That's why I haven't been promoting it. The RAM stats one always worked with the simple groovyAPI.do change.. But the Battery one wasn't that simple.. Glad it's working for some of you. Not working for me..
    2015-03-12 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD