OF, though I agree with your good intent to answer the 'actual question'.. I agree with JA here.. that when it comes to 'firmware JB-ability' you (we) have to be careful to answer the 'real question they're asking'.. When someone is asking about whether something is still jailbreakable.. the answer can never be 'it will always be jailbreakable' unless a current firmware is 'signable forever', bro.. If a noob were to hear you say what you said - they would restore believing that you'd told them it was okay.. It wouldn't be much solace to them to hear any of us say.. "I was just answering the question posed".. when they were stuck on 8.1.3.. Of course there was no intent to mislead.. but let's 'all' be OVER-careful when answering a question like that.. don't you think?

I simply would have said... "Yes, TAIG still works if you have a device currently on 8.1.2 unjailbroken. But Apple is no longer signing 8.1.2 so you can't restore to it."... Simple.. a few extra typed words...

Ya feel me?
    I do agree Grant. Would hate to lead someone into losing a jailbreak even if it is unintentional.
    2015-03-13 05:50 AM
    Huh? Other way around man. Didn't work with multiple htmls.
    Ah --okay.. Damn.. It was with a single html - that I couldn't get it to work on several of mine.. Back to the drawing board.. Hey maybe PM me one that you've been working on and I'll do some code comparison to see where the problem might lie. At your convenience.. Thanks, sir..
    2015-03-13 06:05 AM
    Ah --okay.. Damn.. It was with a single html - that I couldn't get it to work on several of mine.. Back to the drawing board.. Hey maybe PM me one that you've been working on and I'll do some code comparison to see where the problem might lie. At your convenience.. Thanks, sir..
    Here's the battery part from it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0n4jb82px4...ttery.zip?dl=0

Works fine as is in GL+. Try to add it to a existing widget and it just won't appear. I added it to my DCL slideshow Ls and won't show. However if I change the bodyonload function to just the battery function it shows up and works fine. But then everything else that is in the init function obviously doesn't start. Driving me crazy. Works fine in Marty's mod, can't figure out why. Only difference I see in his is he calls the battery function within the dealwithweather function instead of directly in the init function. Tried that too in mine but still no go.
    2015-03-13 06:26 AM
    Yep! Exact same kind of incongruent madness I'm experiencing. But if you add RAMStats to any widget it always works in GL+. Weird as heck..
    2015-03-13 06:43 AM
    added S1lex gears under UniAw as a nice novelty, but it's giving me slightly jittery animations....kinda sucks, oh well

2015-03-13 09:38 AM
    I typically run it with a 'blank' Convergance theme. That way it's all screen baby!!!
    There's also an option in Convergance "Advance settings" to hide the indicators .
    2015-03-13 01:30 PM
    added S1lex gears under UniAw as a nice novelty, but it's giving me slightly jittery animations....kinda sucks, oh well
    Be sure to be using the very latest version of UniAW7.1 (posted 2 days ago), I knocked off 40+MB by optimising every single image in UniAW. Just use the images folder from it if you have modded it already. It "should" run better with the new tiny image sizes.
    Mind you, you are pushing it with timedwalls & dandelion running too.

To all people who email/PM me, sorry I don't reply, won't be able to help you guys out for a while.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-03-13 at 02:16 PM.
    2015-03-13 02:09 PM
    Be sure to be using the very latest version of UniAW7.1 (posted 2 days ago), I knocked off 40+MB by optimising every single image in UniAW. Just use the images folder from it if you have modded it already. It "should" run better with the new tiny image sizes.
    Mind you, you are pushing it with timedwalls & dandelion running too.

To all people who email/PM me, sorry I don't reply, won't be able to help you guys out for a while.
    yep, no jitter at all with latest uniaw and gears running on SB
    2015-03-13 04:44 PM
    Hey guys. I know someone showed that this can be done but I searched and couldn't find it.

I am trying to keep the hourly and weekly to stay showing on the LS without the touch. They go away whenever I re-awake the device.

Can not remember where it is at to change it so they always show. I am hoping someone remembers.

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1426258164.936332.jpg
    2015-03-13 04:49 PM
    Hey guys. I know someone showed that this can be done but I searched and couldn't find it.

I am trying to keep the hourly and weekly to stay showing on the LS without the touch. They go away whenever I re-awake the device.

Can not remember where it is at to change it so they always show. I am hoping someone remembers.

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1426258164.936332.jpg
    Go into the Config.js and put false where is says var No_Forecast_On_Start = true. That should keep them on the LS all the time.
    2015-03-13 05:02 PM
    UniAW7.1 McFly Mod

Ok y'all,

Here's another McFly special for you. A bunch of people have asked me about an updated version of this mod. Here you go....

Using latest version of UniAW7.1 so should resize on all phones
    NOT GL+ ready (just make the one change in main.js and you're good to go)
    Credit to Max for the Overlay
    I did not get around to adding the Delorean to this one yet. Sorry guys.
    Thanks to Ian and Dacal for UniAW

Download Link: UniAW7.1 - McFly Mod

Enjoy!
    Marty, how can we have not the words in capital but only the first word in capital?
    2015-03-13 05:09 PM
    Go into the Config.js and put false where is says var No_Forecast_On_Start = true. That should keep them on the LS all the time.
    Thanks. That worked for the weekly forecast, any idea about the hourly.

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1426259654.781566.jpg
    2015-03-13 05:14 PM
    For Sital's mod in post 4533 is there a way to keep rain, snow, etc. in window? Was raining here this a.m. and was raining on full SB. TIA
    2015-03-13 05:15 PM
    So the trick with getting battery stats to show with GL+ is calling the battery function in the dealwithweather function as Marty did with his mod. Got it up and running in uniaw7.1 and dcl slideshow in GL+.

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1426260537.784893.jpg
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1426260670.305571.jpg
    Last edited by Simon; 2015-03-13 at 07:01 PM.
    2015-03-13 05:29 PM
    Thanks. That worked for the weekly forecast, any idea about the hourly.

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1426259654.781566.jpg
    I think its the way Marty changed the touch.js file so both hourly and forecast appear at the same time when you touch the area by the clock. I don't think they will both appear and stay on the LS if the No_Forecast_On_Start = is false. I think he made it so it will only work if its set to true. You have to ask him. I might be wrong.
    2015-03-13 05:30 PM
    Personally I find the RAMStats more useful. I don't hide the status bar so can always see my battery just fine. Pretty nice having the free ram there though. Think I'll be keeping this one in there.
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1426263283.431307.jpg
    2015-03-13 06:14 PM
    2015-03-13 07:00 PM
    This does not support cydget, right? Or am I just missing something.
    2015-03-13 07:40 PM
    Grats Simon!
    Thanks, but for what? Did I win something? Lol
    2015-03-13 07:58 PM
    This does not support cydget, right? Or am I just missing something.
    Uniaw? No, not really. It can be converted to work with cydget without too much effort but not sure how much demand there really is for that.
    2015-03-13 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD