Round icons.rar :: Free File Hosting - File Dropper: File Host for Mp3, Videos, Music, Documents.

Battery,wifi,signal round icons

misterjw to you , welcome...
    Last edited by vectraopc; 2015-03-22 at 11:51 PM.
    2015-03-20 02:45 PM
    sorry,but i done it some time ago not a lot work if you use ios7 version
    I know. Although not sold on my overlay.

2015-03-20 03:14 PM
    When any of you have the "Fair" condition showing on your screen, please pass me your .xml file so I can check the code.
    Thanks.
    2015-03-20 03:45 PM
    When any of you have the "Fair" condition showing on your screen, please pass me your .xml file so I can check the code.
    Thanks.
    what about sunny? ive noticed it says fair sometimes when its sunny, also on a fair condition at night i get no moon like last night
    2015-03-20 03:50 PM
    On uniaw7 it would say "mostly clear" and "mostly sunny"

7.1 says "fair" for those two. Even when native app says "mostly sunny or mostly clear" its not the xml... It's somewhere in the js for the widget (I belive)
    Strange.. I never see Fair on 7.1. How could that be?

Check the translation.js.. All the way at the bottom where is says "case: default". If you see two "Fair" entries... Change the first to "Mostly Clear" and the 2nd to "Mostly Sunny"..

Dacal, in the WW2 Base changed the code to read the exact feed description for English and bypass the Yahoo 48 code translation list. Maybe Ian didn't do that for 7.1 and went back to using Yahoo code for English too in which case you can fix that in translation.js.

If the feed itself is sending Fair from Weather.com there's still a way to change that..
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-03-20 at 04:06 PM.
    2015-03-20 03:54 PM
    what about sunny? ive noticed it says fair sometimes when its sunny, also on a fair condition at night i get no moon like last night
    If you get no moon in a Fair condition at night it's because you have RealMoon = true in the config.js. And the actual moon isn't out at night. If you always want a moon at night, set RealMoon to false.
    2015-03-20 04:08 PM

Wow!, that looks good. Might have go back to 69 if you guys share these SB's
    2015-03-20 06:13 PM
    Thanks.
    All week its been fair in my area and of course its cloudy today. Its weird I am using a few uniaw7 themes. I have a couple that are the last update to Uniaw7 and its always reads fair but I have also have an older update to uniaw7 that I run on my SB and it reads mostly sunny/mostly clear. I tried putting that main.js file in the newer uniaw7 but breaks the widget.
    2015-03-20 06:24 PM
    Love the solar eclipse on my SB

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1426865099.950069.jpg
    2015-03-20 06:25 PM
    i got old original psd files for walls,if you like i can send them when i get home later
    2015-03-20 06:28 PM
    that theme is Junes masterpiece and i love it
    2015-03-20 06:33 PM
    69 by Junesiphone
    oh well . . . can't support that dude.
    2015-03-20 07:18 PM
    oh well . . . can't support that dude.
    Why not.
    2015-03-20 07:35 PM
    *Grabs popcorn
    2015-03-20 07:42 PM
    Hey meth did you do the settings icons too ?.
    2015-03-20 07:48 PM
    I've been working on it in my spare time.
    http://junesiphone.com/WebImages/69.png

A little different than the original, since all icons need remade to fit bigger devices I decided to go a different route.

Both screenshots are from the same theme, just different iconOmatic.

I actually have a repo up that a few of us are in, if you want login details let me know. I've only got 90+ icons so it's still in the very early states, but the repo is "http://junesiphone.com/supersecret"
    2015-03-20 08:07 PM
    Why not.
    Because his name is purple. I discriminate against the purples.
    2015-03-20 08:57 PM
    http://junesiphone.com/WebImages/69.png

A little different than the original, since all icons need remade to fit bigger devices I decided to go a different route.

I actually have a repo up that a few of us are in, if you want login details let me know. I've only got 90+ icons so it's still in the very early states, but the repo is "http://junesiphone.com/supersecret"
    count me in,will get to you on twitter later,thank you maaan
    2015-03-20 09:12 PM
    Hey meth did you do the settings icons too ?.
    yes i got all essentials and a few cydia,still collecting,about the time we bring this back to life with June
    2015-03-20 09:14 PM
    I have a couple of other UniAW setups that I'm planning on trying to share this weekend. I'll share this one with those others.

i got old original psd files for walls,if you like i can send them when i get home later
    That would be awesome, thanks. Is it easiest for you to just PM me a link?

I'd love the login info to play around with this when you get a chance.
    2015-03-20 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD