User Tag List

From the beginning, Ras, we also stated that Saurik made Cydgets much heartier. It can indeed bear more animation punishment without crashing. Eventually it crashes too occasionally. But almost no one here used Cydgets because of its clunky load time implementation. So for all practical applications - my statements were correct. If you wish crash free operation of animation on your LS - you keep the passcode off. Simple as that. Widely known, widely tested to be the general fact of the matter. Sometimes it's just easier to communicate in absolutes - to keep people crash free. .. Doesn't mean that there aren't exceptions - just that if you leave passcode off, you can know for 100% sure that any crashing you may still have is NOT from the passcode/WebView bugs in iOS 7.

Which I will add are ALL GONE in iOS 8!!! .. In the jailbreak for 8.. Passcode Lock can be ON - with high animation on LS and/or SB. I've been running UniAW6.4 on LS & SB for 48 hours on my jailbroken iPhone 6 with Passcode Lock ON. Zero crashing. FINALLY!!!
    Hey NewdestinyX i can't get UniAW 6.4 to show my location it keep saying "Guadalupe". I set AccuWeather and GPS to false put in my Yahoo location code and still nothing .
    2014-10-27 01:12 AM
    Hey NewdestinyX i can't get UniAW 6.4 to show my location it keep saying "Guadalupe". I set AccuWeather and GPS to false put in my Yahoo location code and still nothing .
    Make sure Demo Mode is off. And make sure GPS is set to false. And Accuweather is set to false (off).. Enter your WOEID in the Yahoo field.. And respring. That's all I did. Worked perfect. Also - did you download the UniAW6.4-LS myLocation version?
    2014-10-27 01:16 AM
    Make sure Demo Mode is off. And make sure GPS is set to false. And Accuweather is set to false (off).. Enter your WOEID in the Yahoo field.. And respring. That's all I did. Worked perfect. Also - did you download the UniAW6.4-LS myLocation version?
    Yeah that's the one i downloaded and i have all those settings that you mentioned . Are you using Mylocation from Widget Weather ?.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-10-27 at 02:24 AM.
    2014-10-27 02:06 AM
    Yeah that's the one i downloaded and i have all those settings that you mentioned . Are you using Mylocation from Widget Weather ?.
    No, he's using a fixed location from entering his WoeID into the config.js file.

If you are showing Guadalupe then you are definitely in demo mode as that is using Ian's default XML file for demo.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-10-27 02:56 AM
    Hi,

In demo mode it will state "OFFLINE" as city name, it will also state "Yahoo Demo" or "Accuweather Demo" where the moon info usually appears (under the forecast) since you are seeing "Guadalupe" then its using my AccuWeather code.

All you need to do is make var gps = false; in the Config file, then it will use your inputed codes (no need MyLocation when gps = false).
    Then, if you have "var useAccuweather = true;" it will use your inputed Accuweather code.
    If you have "var useAccuweather = false;" it will use your inputed Yahoo code.
    Read the "ReadMe" file in the themes folder for instructions on obtaining your correct Accuweather code.

This is the version you should be using with IOS8 until the WidgetWeather tweak gets updated for IOS8.

UniAW6.4_LS_(MyLocation)

Once you get it up & running like this, you could then try using WidgetWeather tweak with the "MyLocation" toggle set to "on" then once you confirm you have a "my location.txt" file in your documents folder, you should be able to switch on "gps" in the UniAW6.4, but I can't test this for you.
    Attached Thumbnails UniAW7-screen-shot-2014-10-27-10.05.30-am.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-10-27 at 03:39 AM.
    2014-10-27 03:17 AM
    Oh damn I forgot about the offline thingy!

2014-10-27 03:20 AM
    Oh damn I forgot about the offline thingy!
    and the xml file? LOL...

How's it going with WW update?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-10-27 at 03:31 AM.
    2014-10-27 03:23 AM
    Slow, mostly due to time constraints. But I'm hoping to have something to test this week. We're trying to at least get it going before we do the full upgrade to 2.0

2014-10-27 03:45 AM
    2014-10-27 04:11 AM
    Working on the "Marty-Dacal" mod with UniAW 7

UniAW7-new-1.png
    Woo hoo. You know I like that one G....will look awesome on my 6plus
    2014-10-27 04:12 AM
    Hi,

In demo mode it will state "OFFLINE" as city name, it will also state "Yahoo Demo" or "Accuweather Demo" where the moon info usually appears (under the forecast) since you are seeing "Guadalupe" then its using my AccuWeather code.

All you need to do is make var gps = false; in the Config file, then it will use your inputed codes (no need MyLocation when gps = false).
    Then, if you have "var useAccuweather = true;" it will use your inputed Accuweather code.
    If you have "var useAccuweather = false;" it will use your inputed Yahoo code.
    Read the "ReadMe" file in the themes folder for instructions on obtaining your correct Accuweather code.

This is the version you should be using with IOS8 until the WidgetWeather tweak gets updated for IOS8.

UniAW6.4_LS_(MyLocation)

Once you get it up & running like this, you could then try using WidgetWeather tweak with the "MyLocation" toggle set to "on" then once you confirm you have a "my location.txt" file in your documents folder, you should be able to switch on "gps" in the UniAW6.4, but I can't test this for you.
    I have the correct yahoo Code which i've been using for years now . I never have any luck getting the accuweather code i always get "Copyright AccuWeather.com Apple Widget Redistribution Prohibited", when i try to find my location using the instructions from the readme .
    2014-10-27 04:15 AM
    I have the correct yahoo Code which i've been using for years now . I never have any luck getting the accuweather code i always get "Copyright AccuWeather.com Apple Widget Redistribution Prohibited", when i try to find my location using the instructions from the readme .
    If you don't mind posting here (if not, you can PM me), can I get you location + Yahoo code?
    2014-10-27 04:35 AM
    ok guys I totally fixed the current weather issue you guys are having this will work with all ios versions.

hold phone up
    aim outside window.
    take picture
    apply as wallpaper
    repeat at your set intervals..
    2014-10-27 04:42 AM
    ^^ lol
    2014-10-27 04:48 AM
    If you don't mind posting here (if not, you can PM me), can I get you location + Yahoo code?
    This is the code i always use:- 12772309
    2014-10-27 05:00 AM
    This is the code i always use:- 12772309
    var Yahoo_Code = "12772309";
    var Accuweather_Code = "33424";

Should have put this in the read me file. USA users can just use zip code.
    Plus in Safari you need Safari/Preferences/Advanced/ and activate "Show Develop menu in menu bar"
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-10-27 at 05:12 AM.
    2014-10-27 05:06 AM
    Anyone have an idea why the moon dont shows it on my iphone 5S. ? Im using just the animation on iwidget
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg
    2014-10-27 05:23 AM
    Anyone have an idea why the moon dont shows it on my iphone 5S. ? Im using just the animation on iwidget
    See post 162 on page 9.
    2014-10-27 05:33 AM
    Man Voltage...that is pure genious!!
    2014-10-27 05:40 AM
    var Yahoo_Code = "12772309";
    var Accuweather_Code = "33424";

Should have put this in the read me file. USA users can just use zip code.
    Plus in Safari you need Safari/Preferences/Advanced/ and activate "Show Develop menu in menu bar"
    Thank you very much the Accuweather code worked .
    2014-10-27 05:43 AM
12,555 ... 1523242526273575125525 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD