All working now, thanks

Seems to only work when accuweather is selected, when yahoo, the animations are there regardless.

Thanks again
    Ah yes I remember that now. I couldn't be bothered doing both as accuweather is much more accurate in Australia. No worries mate
    2015-04-30 04:17 AM
    @Marty McFly: You still around these parts mate? I came across a widget using SVG's instead of png's the other day, and it reminded me of when I pitched the idea to you a while back. I've got a working widget here if you're interested in seeing where this can take us. I'm guessing we'll see a lot more of it with the mobile watch market growing. The same images can be used from wrist watch size, to iP6+, without any modding (combined with the scale code). Thank you.
    2015-05-01 03:23 PM
    Okay.. Want some more battery back. So I've gotten rid of Insomnia and using this simple beauty in Convergence only / no GL+.. Still U7 in GB+ on SB..

2015-05-03 02:20 AM
    I am using the exact themes as you Grant.....except I am using the simple one on my SB and UNIAW7 on my LS. No white screens or reboots either.
    2015-05-03 02:22 AM
    My SB
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbytapatalk1430612584.769661.jpg
    2015-05-03 02:23 AM
    I am using the exact themes as you Grant.....except I am using the simple one on my SB and UNIAW7 on my LS. No white screens or reboots either.
    UniAW on LS? Without GL+ and no resprings? Impossible... Am I misunderstanding you?
    2015-05-03 02:56 AM
    Okay.. Want some more battery back. So I've gotten rid of Insomnia and using this simple beauty in Convergence only / no GL+.. Still U7 in GB+ on SB..

Hi NewD

Has this been shared, if not, would you be so kind??

Thank you
    2015-05-03 03:30 AM
    UniAW on LS? Without GL+ and no resprings? Impossible... Am I misunderstanding you?
    No I am using GL+/GB+.

Using convergence with UNIAW7 on LS

Using that theme I showed as Iwidget on SB.

No White Screens and no resprings.
    2015-05-03 03:34 AM
    No I am using GL+/GB+.

Using convergence with UNIAW7 on LS

Using that theme I showed as Iwidget on SB.

No White Screens and no resprings.
    Oh.. You said "exact same setup as me".. That's what threw me. We actually have opposite setups.. I use GB+ with U7.. And Convergence only, no GL+ on LS with simple widget (by Schnedi - I think..)..
    2015-05-03 04:52 AM
    Hi NewD

Has this been shared, if not, would you be so kind??

Thank you
    Only if I can confirm it's not from a paid theme, MisterJ. It has the name AH8 in its title.. I think that's AfterHours and I think that's a paid theme. Can someone confirm? I have so many paid themes I just don't remember anymore... UniAW7

The girl face in the center is just a wallpaper I have.. That's not paid..
    2015-05-03 04:54 AM
    Cheers NewD. It is from AH8 and here is proof of purchase (albeit not installed at the moment!!)

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1430650131.764096.jpg
    2015-05-03 12:48 PM
    Well it's sort of proof of purchase as I would not get the repo if I hadn't paid Bars!!!
    2015-05-03 12:49 PM
    Oh.. You said "exact same setup as me".. That's what threw me. We actually have opposite setups.. I use GB+ with U7.. And Convergence only, no GL+ on LS with simple widget (by Schnedi - I think..)..
    Do you get any resprings with that setup?

I use GB+ with U7 or a non-animated WW2 theme, but if I add in any kind of simple LS widget (not U7) through Convergance I get a few resprings a day. If I run a stock LS (with or without Convergance) and a GB+ widget then I have no resprings at all.

Obviously, no setup is the same and probably my setup is using enough memory that any LS widget pushes it over the memory abyss, but I was just wondering if you get any resprings at all with your setup. BTW, I'm on an iP6.
    2015-05-03 03:32 PM
    Ok not same setup but same theme but I use it on my SB. And have full animation on LS and no white screens and no resprings.
    2015-05-03 03:50 PM
    @Marty McFly: You still around these parts mate? I came across a widget using SVG's instead of png's the other day, and it reminded me of when I pitched the idea to you a while back. I've got a working widget here if you're interested in seeing where this can take us. I'm guessing we'll see a lot more of it with the mobile watch market growing. The same images can be used from wrist watch size, to iP6+, without any modding (combined with the scale code). Thank you.
    Hey bro,
    Ya, I like to keep up with the reading. Not much time for modding these days. You keeping well on the other side of the pond?
    Sure, send me a link. Would love to take a look. Thanks for thinking of me.
    2015-05-03 09:48 PM
    Only if I can confirm it's not from a paid theme, MisterJ. It has the name AH8 in its title.. I think that's AfterHours and I think that's a paid theme. Can someone confirm? I have so many paid themes I just don't remember anymore... UniAW7

The girl face in the center is just a wallpaper I have.. That's not paid..
    Dude, it has the date, time, weather desc, location and temp. You or me could remake that in 10 minutes. Probably only has AH in the title of it because someone modded the colors of it to match AH. Don't see how anything like that could be considered part of a paid theme. Probably a mod from a base Dacal did anyway (aren't they all lol ). I think Mone started using that style of font while back, seen Chevy use it too.
    2015-05-04 04:10 AM
    Many SB/LS widgets are only available once you buy a theme, Simon. C'mon.. you know that.. I was just being careful. A "modded" "paid" widget doesn't make it any less paid. We could also pretty much create everything Schnedi made too and yet most of his later stuff was part of paid packages. The name AH8 being in the title just concerned me.. Not sure why I'm getting a beat down here.. UniAW7..

But MisterJ's proof is good for me.. All good..
    2015-05-04 04:52 AM
    Many SB/LS widgets are only available once you buy a theme, Simon. C'mon.. you know that.. I was just being careful. A "modded" "paid" widget doesn't make it any less paid. We could also pretty much create everything Schnedi made too and yet most of his later stuff was part of paid packages. The name AH8 being in the title just concerned me.. Not sure why I'm getting a beat down here.. UniAW7..

But MisterJ's proof is good for me.. All good..
    Nobody's beating you down man. Someone can express an opinion to you without you thinking they are attacking you. I was not doing so in any way, shape or form. Just saying a widget like that shouldn't be tied to a paid theme IMO. It can compliment a paid theme, sure, but someone shouldn't have to pay for the main theme to get that. Just how I feel about it anyway.

My comment was more on that. Not directly at you. I understand your thinking of not wanting to share something that is paid and agree with you on that.
    2015-05-04 04:58 AM
    Okay, bro. Will take you at your word. Your tone just seemed crazy condescending (to me).. that's why I responded the way I did.. People use the vibe of (..any idiot should know that, Grant) with me in their posts a LOT.. That's why I'm sensitized to it.. And I could just as easily have then freely shared the widget here and then someone else would have jumped in and said... "NewD... DUDE.. How do you know that's not paid".. Damned if I do, dammed if I don't.. This place has made me jumpy, Simon.. UniAW7.. I am not this way anywhere else in life... I assure you.. UniAW7
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-05-04 at 05:14 AM.
    2015-05-04 05:05 AM
    Sorry, didn't mean it to be condescending. Just how I talk sometimes. You did the right thing by asking.
    2015-05-04 05:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD