Ok cool I'll wait bro! UniAW7🏻UniAW7UniAW7🏻UniAW7
    2015-07-24 11:53 PM
    In the animation.js. The speed is determined by a calculation based on your windspeed. You can change the degree to how fast or slow they move by playing with the balloonspeed_factor in that file. Or you could alter the max and min figures in that same area. May have to play a bit to get what you want.
    I changed both but no changes in balloon speed. What am I missing?
    2015-07-25 01:28 AM
    I changed both but no changes in balloon speed. What am I missing?
    animations.js file, in all three balloon functions (createBig, createSmall & createMedium)

var min_duration = XXX - balloonspeed_factor; = amount of seconds the fastest balloon will take to float across the screen.
    var max_duration = XXX - balloonspeed_factor; = amount of seconds the slowest balloon will take to float across the screen.

So to speed them up you would lower these two values in each of the three functions.
    The actual number of seconds for min & max duration will be whatever you input minus your current windspeed (if it's lower than 50).
    2015-07-25 01:59 AM
    Sarky. I bet you did what I did. Went with higher numbers. But the big the number the bigger the duration shown.

So faster is lower numbers.

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1437785692.372078.jpg
    2015-07-25 03:54 AM
    2015-07-25 04:48 AM
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1437788881.368422.jpg
    please what's this amazing status bar?

thanks
    2015-07-25 04:53 AM
    It's from the gb theme from sital and then I use alkaline

I need a bit more help.
    Astronaut I can't figure out how to stop the reverse animation.
    I'm wanting it to come forward then fade away

Lil later repeat
    2015-07-25 05:34 AM
    animations.js file, in all three balloon functions (createBig, createSmall & createMedium)

var min_duration = XXX - balloonspeed_factor; = amount of seconds the fastest balloon will take to float across the screen.
    var max_duration = XXX - balloonspeed_factor; = amount of seconds the slowest balloon will take to float across the screen.

So to speed them up you would lower these two values in each of the three functions.
    The actual number of seconds for min & max duration will be whatever you input minus your current windspeed (if it's lower than 50).
    Thanks Ian. I did what you said but it didn't work until I realized I had the wrong size balloon selected.

Thanks so much. Got it going.
    2015-07-25 06:08 AM
    Can someone help me please? Why is the moon so far off? UniAW7-image.jpg
    I don't know where to go and fix it. Guide me please .. Thanks..
    2015-07-25 09:05 AM
    Explain "far off".

Too far away, wrong position ...

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-07-25 09:10 AM
    Yes, it doesn't go with the time, wrong position.
    2015-07-25 09:14 AM
    Yes, it doesn't go with the time, wrong position.
    You have "realMoon" switched on in the Config file so it will rise & fall according to your moonrise/set times, if you want it to rise at sunset time, switch off "realMoon".
    2015-07-25 12:08 PM
    Thanks! Woah, is that simple? I guess I'm no good at this stuffs.
    2015-07-25 07:59 PM
    I need a bit more help.

I'm wanting it to come forward then fade away

Lil later repeat
    2015-07-25 08:17 PM
    And one more issue.
    Balloons
    I want them to stay at top 3rd ish of screen. In the css I change container height and it distorts images. Please advise
    2015-07-25 09:44 PM
    The astronaut animation you will find in the animation.css, the @-webkit-keyframes astronaut_anim part. The height of the balloons you will find in the animation.js. It will be the part further down where it says big_balloonDiv.style.top. You should see two pixel values there, the balloons will appear at some point between those two values. You should see ones for the big, medium and small balloons. You'll probably only have to change the small balloons (maybe medium too) if you want them all to appear higher on the screen. I believe right now the small balloons have (20, 170) set, so highest they will appear is 20 pixels from top and lowest 170 pixels from top. So you could change it to (0, 50) for example.
    2015-07-25 09:54 PM
    The astronaut animation you will find in the animation.css, the @-webkit-keyframes astronaut_anim part. The height of the balloons you will find in the animation.js. It will be the part further down where it says big_balloonDiv.style.top. You should see two pixel values there, the balloons will appear at some point between those two values. You should see ones for the big, medium and small balloons. You'll probably only have to change the small balloons (maybe medium too) if you want them all to appear higher on the screen. I believe right now the small balloons have (20, 170) set, so highest they will appear is 20 pixels from top and lowest 170 pixels from top. So you could change it to (0, 50) for example.
    Ok. Thank you.

Can u elaborate more on astronaut. I have been messing with the code. But I can't get it to cooperate. I'm wanting it to come out as it does now. But then at some point fade out kinda quick.
    2015-07-26 12:12 AM
    I need a bit more help.
    Delete this line:
    -webkit-animation-direction: alternate;
    2015-07-26 02:13 AM
    Delete this line:
    -webkit-animation-direction: alternate;
    And that will remove reverse I assume

How do I add fade
    2015-07-26 03:13 AM
    Ok. Thank you.

Can u elaborate more on astronaut. I have been messing with the code. But I can't get it to cooperate. I'm wanting it to come out as it does now. But then at some point fade out kinda quick.
    Think about that keyframe animation of the astronaut as a beginning to end, you can see what it does from 0% to 100% of its time. Right now it does something every 5% of the time set, so it's a pretty gradual movement. So to fade it you would add opacity to the mix.

So you can add opacity: 1; to the 0%. Add it after the semi colon but before the close bracket }

Then add that again at 100% but change the value to 0. That will start it showing and gradually fade it. If you want to to stay fully visible longer add the opacity:1; again to a higher percentage part, like 80% for example.
    2015-07-26 03:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD