[QUOTE=oldskoolsk8r;7291229]Yes my medium balloons folder now

My folder looks the same like yours change medium balloons from 8 to 18 do you change something in config ? big balloons true or false?
    You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4

2015-08-01 11:01 PM
    Well then why have 3 different main.js files. I thought one was for GB and one for GB+
    Yeah. The GB+ one has an error. Are we talking about V4? That's the one I'm talking about.
    2015-08-01 11:01 PM
    For now I get no balloons

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4

2015-08-01 11:06 PM
    Nope this didn't help still got the white box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Then change the number one lower and so on.

Ian king someone can u look at the mod see what I did or didn't do right as some have image place holders (white box)
    Last edited by VOLTAGExDT; 2015-08-01 at 11:28 PM.
    2015-08-01 11:24 PM
    [QUOTE=Charun;7291248]
    Yes my medium balloons folder now

My folder looks the same like yours change medium balloons from 8 to 18 do you change something in config ? big balloons true or false?
    Big balloons in config file must be false

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-08-01 11:44 PM
    Very COOL-looking mod, Volt!!....Which version is the final please,!?.....and are you anticipating making more changes?
    2015-08-02 12:09 AM
    WIP,thanx to ferlop,always a great inspiration
    2015-08-02 12:49 AM
    Is this the newest and latest version??

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8c04a44sh7....v732.zip?dl=0

I cannot get it to work with GB+ on my 6plus.

Yes I tried // and taking them out. Nothing seems to work
    2015-08-02 01:13 AM
    Ian king someone can u look at the mod see what I did or didn't do right as some have image place holders (white box)
    I was going to look through it but the animation.js file has gone from 1,137 lines of code to over 11,000 due to all the blank lines, not sure what your using to edit but I would consider using a different program.
    Also all the correct format is gone, i.e. all lines of code start in the same place (the very beginning of each line) which makes it very difficult to read/troubleshoot.
    2015-08-02 01:19 AM
    Is this the newest and latest version??

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8c04a44sh7....v732.zip?dl=0

I cannot get it to work with GB+ on my 6plus.

Yes I tried // and taking them out. Nothing seems to work
    Thanks bro mush better!!UniAW7🏻UniAW7UniAW7🏻UniAW7UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1438474469.407344.jpg
    2015-08-02 02:14 AM
    Very COOL-looking mod, Volt!!....Which version is the final please,!?.....and are you anticipating making more changes?
    Oh yes gotta few unique twists coming.

Version 732 or whatever was latest
    2015-08-02 03:47 AM
    I was going to look through it but the animation.js file has gone from 1,137 lines of code to over 11,000 due to all the blank lines, not sure what your using to edit but I would consider using a different program.
    Also all the correct format is gone, i.e. all lines of code start in the same place (the very beginning of each line) which makes it very difficult to read/troubleshoot.
    Ok. I got an idea.
    2015-08-02 03:48 AM
    Oh yes gotta few unique twists coming.

Version 732 or whatever was latest
    Can't wait
    2015-08-02 03:50 AM
    I also am going through and cleaning code.. the issues is opening and closing these files on ifile... destroys the formatting.

so im hoping that when done it will work for all devices without issue.
    2015-08-02 05:01 AM
    This is the result of using iFile. Which I have been suggesting that edits like this not be done on the phone, but rather on a PC / MAC.

How you been Ian, you've been quiet lately. Hope all is well!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-08-02 05:02 AM
    This is the result of using iFile. Which I have been suggesting that edits like this not be done on the phone, but rather on a PC / MAC.

How you been Ian, you've been quiet lately. Hope all is well!
    Even opening the file is bad

That's why each version I made got worse.

I'm a web designer from long ago

HTML uses hard returns to end one line and move to another.

Seems ifile is determining this as a return and entering new blank lines every time I opened the file. So I went back to to bible code which is raw 7.1. And re added the tweaks via my editor from my pc.

When done no one should have issues and everything on any phone should flow.

Is the hopes at least.
    2015-08-02 05:23 AM
    Perfect bro! I know iFile is quick and convenient, but is very bad for editing code.

There's got to be a better solution for editing on the phone.

2015-08-02 05:27 AM
    This is very strange to hear of - as it doesn't seem to be universal to all situations. I just opened and edited a single line of my widget in iFile on my phone. And it added no lines. I sent the same file to TacoHTMLEdit on my Mac. And both the original and the one I edited in iFile had the exact same lines of code - no format change - no lines added. Is there some iron clad steps I can take to reproduce the bug?
    2015-08-02 05:27 AM
    There is an app in the AppStore called iEditor that is for editing code. I'm going to give it a try.

NewD this is nothing new as it's been this way since iOS 4/5/6/7/8. But it seems to have gotten worse in iOS 8. I can't tell you the countless js files that I've had to clean up because of this. Is it really necessary to reproduce it? That's not really going to change the fact that it happens. I've even reported it before, so it's obvious the bug is here to stay.

2015-08-02 05:34 AM
    There is an app in the AppStore called iEditor that is for editing code. I'm going to give it a try.

NewD this is nothing new as it's been this way since iOS 4/5/6/7/8. But it seems to have gotten worse in iOS 8. I can't tell you the countless js files that I've had to clean up because of this. Is it really necessary to reproduce it? That's not really going to change the fact that it happens. I've even reported it before, so it's obvious the bug is here to stay.
    Yes - I do remember the "adding lines thing" from way back too, King.. But I remember it always having to do with a person using a PC editor on their computer. And when they brought it back into their phone all the lines had been added on both iFile and when viewing their mod in my Mac editor. I've cleaned up zillions of lines too. I'm interested in discovering if it's an iFile thing. If it's an iFile thing shouldn't it be reproducible any time iFile is used? But you're saying its intermittent.. Right?

For what it's worth I've never had lines added to code on my phone myself using iFile from a source package. Not in any of those firmwares. But I've sure seen lots of lines added when I open a 2nd tier mod from a different modder than the original creator.
    2015-08-02 05:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD