Icon How to tilt?
    Cylinder it's a free tweak UniAW7UniAW7🏻UniAW7
    2015-08-03 12:44 PM
    So weird, this iFile thing. Opening Volt's mod or any mod in iFile on my phone does NOT add any spaces nor mess up the file in any way. It always works perfectly when I close it back up. There has been 0 problem with iFile for me on any phone for 4 years. Never once. There must be some tweak some people are using that interferes with the proper running of iFile. Sure would love to investigate and figure it out - but don't have the time.

The good news, in my view, is that you don't have to live with this iFile issue forever since it can't be iFile's fault "alone".. If it were an iFile alone issue it would have affected me too - at least once in 4 years.

For those experiencing the weird behavior try using Filza to manipulate files instead of iFile. Except for Unzipping files. Filza is broken for unzipping files and has been (for me) for 2 firmwares. You have to unzip in iFile then use Filza to edit files.

Good luck! What a pain it must be to have one of the most central tools to jailbreaking be dysfunctional on 'some' phones.

For what it's worth - I have found that the very popular tweak, Eclipse, messes with several tweaks and even App Store apps. Even having it loaded on your phone and turned off will make all text disappear in Google Docs documents, for example. Even attempting to Blacklist Google Docs in Eclipse doesn't get rid of this bug. Try uninstalling Eclipse and maybe the iFile bug will go away. Just a thought.
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-08-03 at 02:08 PM.
    2015-08-03 01:31 PM
    Took main.js from 732 and 4.5 is working fine, no boxes with big balloons.
    2015-08-03 01:52 PM
    Took main.js from 732 and 4.5 is working fine, no boxes with big balloons.
    But 732 is such an older rev now. You sure it represents Volt's newest changes? Or are all the updates he's doing happening mainly in animations.js..
    2015-08-03 02:10 PM
    Still doesn't work on my 6plus. Did fresh download. Only changed my WOIED and changed from auto to iPh6Plus

UniAW7-imageuploadedbytapatalk1438605689.751770.jpg

Nothing shows up on my Homescreen.
    2015-08-03 02:41 PM
    Why change your woeid? You selected WidgetWeather. If you want to use your woeid, then change WW to "locale" or do you have WW2 installed?

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-08-03 02:43 PM
    dear Voltage,

i just tried your last version..
    your main.js is done by default for sbhtml...i need to changed the // to work on GL+.
    just FYI
    works on ip5 ios 8.4 groovy+ (no white bow for the moment with my actual weather

UniAW7-war5.png

ATM at work..but i think i will change the droid with this one..essentiel..to be followed

Last edited by romg78; 2015-08-03 at 03:41 PM.
    2015-08-03 03:28 PM
    But 732 is such an older rev now. You sure it represents Volt's newest changes? Or are all the updates he's doing happening mainly in animations.js..
    732 is the one just before 4.5 and Volt said the main.js could be used. I saw the changes he made to the droid appeared last night while using it .
    2015-08-03 03:35 PM
    I have another theme that works fine. The Star Wars theme is giving me a No widgetweather.xml file. What am I missing here?

Thanks
    2015-08-03 05:05 PM
    Good luck! What a pain it must be to have one of the most central tools to jailbreaking be dysfunctional on 'some' phones.
    Agree!.....It's a shame iFile is getting bashed when possibly other factors are causing issues for some.....I use iFile exclusively for editing my js, css and html files and no added lines or broken formats....i probably make edits to a single file up to 50 times a day,

P.s. Eclipse not causing iFile issues, for me anyway
    Last edited by ferlop15; 2015-08-03 at 05:28 PM.
    2015-08-03 05:21 PM
    thanks for the tip with filza now I use ifile to unzip and filza for editing and no problems UniAW7-imageuploadedbytapatalk1438623635.804699.jpg

Thanks for the update
    You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4

2015-08-03 07:40 PM
    732 is the one just before 4.5 and Volt said the main.js could be used. I saw the changes he made to the droid appeared last night while using it .
    No Ja.. 4.0 was right after 732. I have three different versions 732, 4.0, 4.5. But if Volt says that the main.JS from 732 will work, then that's good news.
    2015-08-03 07:47 PM
    Why change your woeid? You selected WidgetWeather. If you want to use your woeid, then change WW to "locale" or do you have WW2 installed?
    And Setting it to locale to make the WOEID work would break the GL+ functionality anyway. Since locale Mode isn't compatible.
    2015-08-03 07:51 PM
    Still doesn't work on my 6plus. Did fresh download. Only changed my WOIED and changed from auto to iPh6Plus

Nothing shows up on my Homescreen.
    Blik, look in the main.js. Is the // in front of groovyAPI.do or jQuery.get?

Make sure it's in front of jQuery.get. And you'll need to do this to all of Volt's updates.
    2015-08-03 07:53 PM
    And Setting it to locale to make the WOEID work would break the GL+ functionality anyway. Since locale Mode isn't compatible.
    Good point.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-08-03 08:04 PM
    I'm glad you guys are getting it to work.

As for ifile adding spaces. When you open it how do you open it?

You tell ifile to open it in text viewer. However it is not a text document.

To say another tweak is the cause is well absurd.

If you want to test my issues. Take a file and make a copy

Then u can mess around with it

Edit it save it

Edit it save it.

Do it about 10 times.

Then. Start to look at how long the file is and all the spaces added.

Also the main from version 1 2 3 4 5 7 9 4099 is all the same. Meaning you won't lose new things if u use an older one. Hell use the original from post one page one.

I'm not sure why it's broke in some phones and others it's fine.
    2015-08-03 08:05 PM
    I'm glad you guys are getting it to work.

As for ifile adding spaces. When you open it how do you open it?

You tell ifile to open it in text viewer. However it is not a text document.

To say another tweak is the cause is well absurd.

If you want to test my issues. Take a file and make a copy

Then u can mess around with it

Edit it save it

Edit it save it.

Do it about 10 times.

Then. Start to look at how long the file is and all the spaces added.

Also the main from version 1 2 3 4 5 7 9 4099 is all the same. Meaning you won't lose new things if u use an older one. Hell use the original from post one page one.

I'm not sure why it's broke in some phones and others it's fine.
    Did you edit and save this post in iFile!?......kidding!

yes, I've always opened as text viewer, edit and save, is this not the correct way!?.......Thanks, for the cool mod, btw (at a later time, volt, when not too busy, could you create a couple of gold/white balloons?....wanted to use on a theme CoffeeDiary (brown tones, tan, off-white)

Last edited by ferlop15; 2015-08-03 at 08:49 PM.
    2015-08-03 08:46 PM
    Just something I do....shouldn't be an issue on this working on my 6plud
    2015-08-03 08:47 PM
    Did you edit and save this post in iFile!?......kidding!

yes, I've always opened as text viewer, edit and save, is this not the correct way!?.......Thanks, for the cool mod, btw (at a later time, volt, when not too busy, could you create a couple of gold/white balloons?....wanted to use on a theme CoffeeDiary (brown tones, tan, off-white)

sure

I think theres a few gold in there now..

but I can build up a set for ya
    2015-08-03 10:20 PM
    ok I still cannot figure out the test mode
    2015-08-03 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD