Yes. If you use a different main.js. It will have the 4 day forecast....

I used the main.js from this new one with my GB+ on my 6plus and I have the 3 day forecast.
    I cannot get it to work without old main.js. I don't get it.
    2015-08-07 05:54 PM
    Hey V downloaded your latest and the main.js still doesn't work for Groovyplus. I used the main.js from 4.6 which works

I think i still have 4 day forecast as you can see in screen shot, is that cause by me using the main.js from 4.6 ? :-
    You get it to work for you?
    2015-08-07 05:55 PM
    2015-08-07 05:57 PM
    Thanks bilk that worked.

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1438959707.199765.jpg
    2015-08-07 06:01 PM
    Thanks B, this on works. I the original didn't.
    2015-08-07 06:09 PM
    just FYI guys :

i saw several posts regarding the main.js with groovy+...

ALL the main.js posted in all version by Volt works fine but...
    they're builded by defaut for SBHTML....so
    for use it with groovy+ you just have to go to javascript folder and edit the main.js :

jQuery.get(url, function(data) {
    //groovyAPI.do ( { read: "widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml" }, function(data) {

and modify like this:
    //jQuery.get(url, function(data) {
    groovyAPI.do ( { read: "widgetweather" + xmlnumber + ".xml" }, function(data) {

sorry to pollute the thread with this information from the first post...
    but so frustating to read that Volt's job doesen't work when you just need a little modification...

2015-08-07 07:05 PM
    Some people are to lazy to read and try to fix it themselves they want it to work right out of the box and if it doesn't they want a quick fix from someone else when all this time the fix has been told over and over again how to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-08-07 07:19 PM
    Some people are to lazy to read and try to fix it themselves they want it to work right out of the box and if it doesn't they want a quick fix from someone else when all this time the fix has been told over and over again how to do it.

That's not true, many people like me love to do things themself or learn how to . The main.js just doesn't work for me and i surely know how to make the adjustments in the main.js as i do everytime and i'm sure most of these guys that are saying it doesn't work knows how to and does it too .

From the second Mod that V did there's something going on with the main.js, i've made adjustments and change stuff in other files in the mod and have no problems .

Just to let V know i love this mod and it's the best Mod ever, everyday i can't wait to see what you will come up with next .

Also V in the Style.css you could adjust the Humidity and the UV to "right: 7.0%;" to kinda get them in line with the other elements, they are too close to the right ,see below:-

Last edited by jawonder; 2015-08-07 at 08:14 PM.
    2015-08-07 07:49 PM
    That's not true, many people like me love to do things themself or learn how to . The main.js just doesn't work for me and i surely know how to make the adjustments in the main.js as i do everytime and i'm sure most of these guys that are saying it doesn't work knows how to and does it too .

From the second Mod that V did there's something going on with the main.js, i've made adjustments and change stuff in other files in the mod and have no problems .

Just to let V know i love this mod and it's the best Mod ever, everyday i can't wait to see what you will come up with next .

Also V in the Style.css you could adjust the Humidity and the UV to "right: 7.0%;" to kinda get them in line with the other elements, they are too close to the right ,see below:-

jawonder is correct. Though I believe Volt when he says that the main.js is the same for all versions.. something is not working for a lot of people in GB+/GL+ unless you use the main.js from the 732 version. Why? It's a mystery. It only seems to be 6+ people too that have had the problem. Very weird. But ja is right.. It's not because people are forgetting to make the little adjustment to the //
    2015-08-07 08:23 PM
    Has anyone gotten a black or no wallpaper ?
    2015-08-07 08:44 PM
    jawonder is correct. Though I believe Volt when he says that the main.js is the same for all versions.. something is not working for a lot of people in GB+/GL+ unless you use the main.js from the 732 version. Why? It's a mystery. It only seems to be 6+ people too that have had the problem. Very weird. But ja is right.. It's not because people are forgetting to make the little adjustment to the //
    Agreed Grant. Being a Star Wars fan, Volt's mod is superb. I'm no expert but the // lines in main.js are the first things I check whenever I download a mod. Has nothing to do with being lazy. I will definitely ask for help to be steered in the right direction so I can do things myself. Part of the learning curve. Also weird how the main.js bilked posted fixed my problem. He said he was using the one from Volt's latest version (I tried latest one too).
    2015-08-07 08:45 PM
    Has anyone gotten a black or no wallpaper ?
    Yup! Just got it.
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1438969694.441110.jpg
    2015-08-07 08:48 PM
    also had ian look at the main. and I had added the new lines he had mentioned.

only difference now is this main I changed days of forecast
    2015-08-07 08:49 PM
    Yup! Just got it.
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1438969694.441110.jpg
    ok IAN

now we need your help.

I am getting black blank wallpaper

in my latest 4.7 all I did was change in main the amount of days to show.

adjusted style.css to add UV and humidity and now we get these issues.

please take a look
    2015-08-07 08:50 PM
    I think I found the issue with the wallpaper let me give this a few hours of trial and if its fixed ill update to 4.8
    2015-08-07 08:57 PM
    how many of you use GB+

and whats the difference? does it have feature GB does not?
    2015-08-07 09:00 PM
    how many of you use GB+

On 6+ 8.3 with Groovy+. As for differences, that's NewD's department.
    2015-08-07 09:02 PM
    how many of you use GB+

GB+ on 6 plus and no problems works great

2015-08-07 09:12 PM
    I use GB+ on my 6plus
    2015-08-07 09:12 PM

can you share your layout for 6plus please thanks
    2015-08-07 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD