Ian, there used to be a PC based layout maker that I remember using. You might try some googling to see if something like that still exists. I know you have a MAC, but it's worth a shot. UniAW7🏼

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-08-09 04:04 PM
    Ian, there used to be a PC based layout maker that I remember using. You might try some googling to see if something like that still exists. I know you have a MAC, but it's worth a shot. UniAW7��
    Iconoclasm layout builder, PC only. I'll just play with the plists till I get it.
    2015-08-09 04:06 PM
    Iconoclasm layout builder, PC only. I'll just play with the plists till I get it.
    hehhe if i remember that iconoclasm layout maker was for 3g/3gs iphone,very obsolete now
    2015-08-09 04:17 PM
    hehhe if i remember that iconoclasm layout maker was for 3g/3gs iphone,very obsolete now
    Well he didn't abandon it until iOS 7 when he created HSD. Most people don't know Iconoclasm Layout Maker and HSD are made by same guy.
    2015-08-09 04:27 PM
    Well he didn't abandon it until iOS 7 when he created HSD. Most people don't know Iconoclasm Layout Maker and HSD are made by same guy.
    ...yea most peops didnt know that, BUT why is iconoclasm working on iOS8 and HSD did not?
    2015-08-09 05:39 PM
    So HSD is not working?
    I have seen reports that you cannot save layouts in iconoclasm layout maker, true?
    Never seen Boxy2, will check it out.

So which one do you guys think is best, Iconoclasm, Boxy2 or Anchor?
    Thanks
    I'm using iconoclasm myself and making my own layouts with existing plist files in ifile and respringing over and over again until I get it right, it's a pain but working great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-08-09 06:02 PM
    So HSD is not working?
    I have seen reports that you cannot save layouts in iconoclasm layout maker, true?
    Never seen Boxy2, will check it out.

So which one do you guys think is best, Iconoclasm, Boxy2 or Anchor?
    Thanks
    Anchor to me buggy

I use boxy 2
    2015-08-09 06:23 PM
    2015-08-09 06:24 PM
    I got the plist files for iconoclasm sorted out, one for page 1 and one for all other pages.
    Thanks.
    2015-08-09 06:32 PM
    ...yea most peops didnt know that, BUT why is iconoclasm working on iOS8 and HSD did not?
    Cause the creator of Iconoclasm and the creator of IconoclasmLayoutMaker/HSD are two different guys. One had time to update - one didn't. It's a real bummer.

You all know my curved icon layout look I've used for years. Can't be done without HSD. I so hate these square looks. Uggh.
    2015-08-09 06:57 PM
    Cause the creator of Iconoclasm and the creator of IconoclasmLayoutMaker/HSD are two different guys. One had time to update - one didn't. It's a real bummer.

You all know my curved icon layout look I've used for years. Can't be done without HSD. I so hate these square looks. Uggh.
    I have an Iconoclasm plist that I got from one of Ferlop's mods way back when (credits to him)...it has positioning for each icon (not rows and columns) so you can move icons individually...I really like that plist (which I've edited and saved with different names) because I can use it to position icons in widgets with unique shapes...

You can literately move any icon to any position in the SB...no need for gridlock...and is made for Iconoclasm...I'll post if you like...
    2015-08-09 07:06 PM
    I have an Iconoclasm plist that I got from one of Ferlop's mods way back when (credits to him)...it has positioning for each icon (not rows and columns) so you can move icons individually...I really like that plist (which I've edited and saved with different names) because I can use it to position icons in widgets with unique shapes...

You can literately move any icon to any position in the SB...no need for gridlock...and is made for Iconoclasm...I'll post if you like...
    I would like to try it
    2015-08-09 07:12 PM
    I would like to try it
    Here you go...

https://app.box.com/s/h8qy1c2t0mbqmgqc4ehj2ayq681olpik
    2015-08-09 07:31 PM

You can creat this look if you want. Each icon can be positioned anywhere on the grid. HSD just gave you a GUI to do it in, that's all. You must have an old HSD plist file? Just use those positions for you icono layout.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-08-09 07:39 PM
    So I just drop this into GB+ into the theme I am using?
    2015-08-09 08:30 PM
    So I just drop this into GB+ into the theme I am using?
    No..it works with Iconoclasm so you'd have to install it (Iconoclasm)...then place the plist file in /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts...then you'd have to edit the plist file to accommodate the icons according to the widget your using and respring...
    2015-08-09 08:53 PM
    k guys call out for all those icon sets if you can and would share them please do
    2015-08-09 09:03 PM
    Thank you SO much, Kristaos! Of course - DOH! Why didn't I think of that! It's a pain to move all to the right position - but doable. Thanks!

You can create this look if you want. Each icon can be positioned anywhere on the grid. HSD just gave you a GUI to do it in, that's all. You must have an old HSD plist file? Just use those positions for you icono layout.
    I don't think an HSD.plist prefs file will work without its app installed, bro. And I've already tried using the myLayout.plist file that HSD's interface creates from its GUI. They don't work in Iconoclasm.. .. There's something different in the plist formatting somewhere. Wish it were that simple. But I can create one manually for iconoclasm.
    2015-08-09 09:42 PM
    k guys call out for all those icon sets if you can and would share them please do
    This is a set I like very much...free from deviantART...credits to SevenSteps...

https://app.box.com/s/y6t0ga0zg6sf4msa9dsc5fhix1bgxiz8
    2015-08-09 09:42 PM
    Thanks for the update voltage

UniAW7-imageuploadedbytapatalk1439151262.416634.jpg

For layout I use boxy 2
    You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4

2015-08-09 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD