Another update coming tonight.
    2015-08-09 11:16 PM
    Thank you SO much, Kristaos! Of course - DOH! Why didn't I think of that! It's a pain to move all to the right position - but doable. Thanks!

I don't think an HSD.plist prefs file will work without its app installed, bro. And I've already tried using the myLayout.plist file that HSD's interface creates from its GUI. They don't work in Iconoclasm.. .. There's something different in the plist formatting somewhere. Wish it were that simple. But I can create one manually for iconoclasm.
    Wow, I really have to hand feed you don't I?

Well, here we go:

If you open one of you HSD plist files, it should have all the icon locations in it. Just use those locations in your iconoclasm plist. Or if you are good enough, you can just strip out the HSD stuff and turn it into a usable iconoclasm plist. But alas, I'm a victim of thinking that you are more advanced at this jailbreaking junk. I'll try and dumb it down a little. No disrespect or ill will, it is what it is.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-08-09 11:58 PM
    Wow, I really have to hand feed you don't I?

Well, here we go:

If you open one of you HSD plist files, it should have all the icon locations in it. Just use those locations in your iconoclasm plist. Or if you are good enough, you can just strip out the HSD stuff and turn it into a usable iconoclasm plist. But alas, I'm a victim of thinking that you are more advanced at this jailbreaking junk. I'll try and dumb it down a little. No disrespect or ill will, it is what it is.
    Yeah. I'm sorry to let you down, bro.. - sometimes I do need it 'pre-chewed'. Plists are one of those last 'no man's lands' for me.

Here's what I found last time I looked at these plists (a while ago). If you look at all the iconoclasm set up plists - you'll see that they only list 2 arrays - that identify a number of columns and a number of rows. HSD uses many more arrays in the plist for something like my curved setup. And the layout of the arrays and the various strings used are in a different format than HSD - this (I believe - you'll set me straight) is why when you try and import an HSD setup into Iconoclasm - it doesn't work. SO -- if you have an 'icon by icon' plist setup example made in the old IconoclasmLayoutMaker-- THEN -- I could compare formats. That would be great. Ya got one? I don't.
    2015-08-10 12:07 AM
    KOH forgot

Edit it with iFile..
    2015-08-10 12:17 AM
    I may have one, but I'm not home yet. I'll look and see what I can come up with.

2015-08-10 12:19 AM
    Another update coming tonight.
    Damn Volt! How can it get better than this? Also, what a HUGE difference editing in Filza. No problems at all

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1439161866.508643.jpg
    2015-08-10 01:11 AM
    @Mike2130 :
    nice status bar...from what theme please?
    2015-08-10 01:43 AM
    @romg78

Did you manage to get the widget working for iPad...I did but I changed the font and if you use a different font than me the size and position of weather info won't match...otherwise if you don't mind using the same font as I am I can share the Style.css...and the font...
    2015-08-10 02:06 AM
    i didn't take some time for my ipad...
    with pleasure for your share...no worry about the fonts
    many thanks
    2015-08-10 02:10 AM
    i didn't take some time for my ipad...
    with pleasure for your share...no worry about the fonts
    many thanks
    Here you go...three files...font, main.js, and style.css...

Main.js is set for GB+ so either you need to make the changes or you can use your own main.js and just change at the beginning where it says case iPh5 the size, width and height to 770 for width and 1024 for height...

Also in the confit.js you need to select "iPh5" as device type...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vgczx503hr...files.zip?dl=0
    2015-08-10 02:30 AM
    @Mike2130 :
    nice status bar...from what theme please?
    Status CS tweak for wifi & signal in Cydia. Did color with Spring Research tweak. Battery done with Alkaline.
    2015-08-10 02:42 AM
    Yeah. I'm sorry to let you down, bro.. - sometimes I do need it 'pre-chewed'. Plists are one of those last 'no man's lands' for me.

Here's what I found last time I looked at these plists (a while ago). If you look at all the iconoclasm set up plists - you'll see that they only list 2 arrays - that identify a number of columns and a number of rows. HSD uses many more arrays in the plist for something like my curved setup. And the layout of the arrays and the various strings used are in a different format than HSD - this (I believe - you'll set me straight) is why when you try and import an HSD setup into Iconoclasm - it doesn't work. SO -- if you have an 'icon by icon' plist setup example made in the old IconoclasmLayoutMaker-- THEN -- I could compare formats. That would be great. Ya got one? I don't.
    I believe this is the format that you want. I did not test this, but give her a go and then you can add your own positions.

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
      <key>Origins</key>
      <array>
    <dict>
    	<key>x</key>
    	<integer>92</integer>
    	<key>y</key>
    	<integer>14</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    	<key>x</key>
    	<integer>168</integer>
    	<key>y</key>
    	<integer>14</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    	<key>x</key>
    	<integer>244</integer>
    	<key>y</key>
    	<integer>14</integer>
    </dict>

Just keep adding your positions as above.

<dict>
    </array>
    </dict>
    </plist>

2015-08-10 04:35 AM
    UniAW7-2015-08-09-22.40.58.png

RELEASE 5

READ BELOW BEFORE DOWNLOADING

Change Log
    Added 3 main.js files
    Added a few Window.png variants
    Renamed Icon Sets (Glow, YahooWithShadow, Stardock)
    adjust this in config file
    Added Star Destroyer night mode only
    (its slow.. its big.. i love it)

Default main.js will work for GB users and will also work for PC testing

If you run GB+
    delete main.js
    rename mainGB+.js to main.js
    respring

Inside the Images folder are variants of the frame window..
    Find one you like.
    Name it Window.png
    Respring

Download 5.0.zip
    2015-08-10 04:43 AM
    Are you still needing weather icons?

2015-08-10 04:44 AM
    I believe this is the format that you want. I did not test this, but give her a go and then you can add your own positions.

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
      <key>Origins</key>
      <array>
    <dict>
    	<key>x</key>
    	<integer>92</integer>
    	<key>y</key>
    	<integer>14</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    	<key>x</key>
    	<integer>168</integer>
    	<key>y</key>
    	<integer>14</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    	<key>x</key>
    	<integer>244</integer>
    	<key>y</key>
    	<integer>14</integer>
    </dict>

Just keep adding your positions as above.

<dict>
    </array>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    THANKS, Brian!! You're a consistent great source of help to us all, sir!!!!
    2015-08-10 05:06 AM
    Notice in Volt's latest edition the astronaut in animations.js is spelled Aastronaut. Is that a big deal?

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1439176918.624747.jpg
    2015-08-10 05:22 AM
    It could be! Unless the mistake was carried throughout the entire code.

2015-08-10 05:33 AM
    It could be! Unless the mistake was carried throughout the entire code.
    Hope your vacation was good. Get a chance to get to Wrigley to watch the Cubs whoop some San Fran ***?
    2015-08-10 05:41 AM
    Are you still needing weather icons?
    Yes please
    2015-08-10 05:53 AM
    Notice in Volt's latest edition the astronaut in animations.js is spelled Aastronaut. Is that a big deal?

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1439176918.624747.jpg
    I too noticed that. It's actually old. I think from sital or even farther back.

I didn't fix it cause it worked.
    2015-08-10 05:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD