User Tag List

If AppStore blocked mmi app why don't they put it on cydia ?
    Doing that has been suggested to the owners a few times. No real feedback on it though. Maybe they're hopeful apple will change their mind, dunno.
    2015-08-25 03:18 AM
    Doing that has been suggested to the owners a few times. No real feedback on it though. Maybe they're hopeful apple will change their mind, dunno.
    Either way, it would need an update. I switched to tapatalk because the mmi app was just too glitchy on my phone.
    If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?
    2015-08-25 03:21 AM
    That's all I run. Works great for me. An update would b nice though.
    2015-08-25 07:21 AM
    I love this pattern thanksUniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1440500186.221874.jpg
    2015-08-25 11:56 AM
    Way off topic but this is one of the coolest things I've ever seen, thought some of you might enjoy it.

Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-08-25 at 05:51 PM.
    2015-08-25 04:44 PM
    Wow!! What a wild ride!! How cool that the city of SanFrancisco let him set up that course and vacate those areas. So cool!
    2015-08-25 05:11 PM
    Wow!! What a wild ride!! How cool that the city of SanFrancisco let him set up that course and vacate those areas. So cool!
    Did you watch the correct vid LOL? It's shot in Tahiti.
    Ah, I see you watched this video: It's also very very cool! I'de like to see the police try to catch that guy LOL.
    Here's part 2:
    The one I posted is about the dirt bike on the water.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-08-25 at 06:14 PM.
    2015-08-25 05:48 PM
    That looks like how I drive to work some days!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-08-25 07:55 PM
    Way off topic but this is one of the coolest things I've ever seen, thought some of you might enjoy it.

I'd love bike like that trust me. Going to work wood b fun.
    2015-08-25 08:31 PM
    Hey devs. Few questions.
    Is there a quick and easy way to make a repo. The packages I have no problem making.

Or do I have to do the long drawn out version

Basically is there an automated way
    2015-08-25 10:06 PM
    I'm not the expert on making repo's, but it seems that there isn't any simple way. There are people here that have their own though.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-08-26 01:48 AM
    Well I found out that I can install a deb file from safari. So I may just post debs up for everyone.
    2015-08-26 03:32 AM
    Did you watch the correct vid LOL? It's shot in Tahiti.
    Ah, I see you watched this video: It's also very very cool! I'de like to see the police try to catch that guy LOL.
    Here's part 2:
    The one I posted is about the dirt bike on the water.
    Weird! I clicked on your exact link and it took me to the San Francisco one. Don't know what happened.
    2015-08-26 03:39 AM
    Hey devs. Few questions.
    Is there a quick and easy way to make a repo. The packages I have no problem making.

Or do I have to do the long drawn out version

Basically is there an automated way
    A long time ago Maximus (iPhoneModding) posted a guide on how to build your own repo. It's a pretty good starting point.
    Guide How to create a Cydia Repository
    I used it as I was building the MMUS repo (apt.mmus.us).
    If you have a web domain, e.g. voltagexdt.com, then create a subdomain, e.g. apt.voltagexdt.com, and follow the guide.
    Last edited by rasputin007; 2015-08-26 at 09:12 AM.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!
    2015-08-26 09:04 AM
    Weird! I clicked on your exact link and it took me to the San Francisco one. Don't know what happened.
    His link starts you near the end of the video, so you have to restart it or just take timer back to beginning. So yours probably ended and then went on to the next video without you noticing.
    2015-08-26 01:22 PM
    His link starts you near the end of the video, so you have to restart it or just take timer back to beginning. So yours probably ended and then went on to the next video without you noticing.
    Thanks, Simon! That would explain it. But how can a link start a video "later in the timeline" than the beginning? I use YouTube daily for my job and have never seen that phenomenon before in thousands of videos previewed.
    2015-08-26 01:25 PM
    You can do it on purpose a few different ways to start at a specific point in the video. Not sure why it happened here though. Not doing it on my phone today when I hit it. On my computer yesterday it did though. Link took me to video during credits near end of it.
    2015-08-26 01:32 PM
    You can do it on purpose a few different ways to start at a specific point in the video. Not sure why it happened here though. Not doing it on my phone today when I hit it. On my computer yesterday it did though. Link took me to video during credits near end of it.
    Yeah. That's exactly what happened as I remember now. I remember thinking.. what the hell just happened..
    2015-08-26 01:44 PM
    I had been running a modded version of one of erayser's UniAWs, but started from scratch with UniAW7.1. Here's what I have, for GroovyBoard+.

I've added all new weather walls (180!) with dimensions proportionate to the overlay I'm using for a better fit. I've also included the Snoopy animation in the screenshot and the HomeScreenDesigner plist (iP6). The shelves and wallpaper are part of the overlay.

Credit to Ian, Dacal and the UniAW team; and to Cocco26 for the weather icons and some of the balloons.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vfv80niozo...Sital.zip?dl=0
    How can I get this icon0matic layout for the icons? And which badges are those called in the Arc theme?
    2015-08-26 07:00 PM
    Good evening Guys
    is there anyone have an iconoclasm plist for i6 for this SB that's made by Sital ..

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-08-26 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD