I have one free license for windows if anybody wants it...like Ian stated first come first serve through PM...
    If still available,i would like it!
    Thank you
    2015-09-30 05:55 AM
    I'm in on the iMazing offer Ian, if it's still available.
    PM sent.
    2015-09-30 06:58 AM
    If still available,i would like it!
    Thank you
    Sorry nik...already grabbed ...
    2015-09-30 07:10 AM
    Sorry nik...already grabbed ...
    No problem mate,thanks anyway UniAW7UniAW7
    2015-09-30 08:35 AM
    Dear All,

I am using the GroovyBoard+ UniAW7.1, but don't know why the weather shows raining this two days, no

matter I change to another mod, such as: Arc SB Uniaw7 i6 Plus, WV8 starwars sital v5.

Or I also manual respring, nothing change. The check data always shows 11:17PM. Does anybody can tell

me how to solve this issue?? Thanks for your kindly assistance.
    2015-10-01 06:59 AM
    @ian
    in timedwall only, between 2 image transaction the default iphone wallpaper shows up in GB+
    2015-10-01 09:57 AM
    @ian
    in timedwall only, between 2 image transaction the default iphone wallpaper shows up in GB+
    I think it's because Groovy+ (not exactly Groovy+ but ah well) breaks JavaScript timers. No cure atm.

I will check the code when I get home tonight to be sure.

Did you ever try it in normal GB?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-01 at 11:36 AM.
    2015-10-01 11:31 AM
    Dear All,

I am using the GroovyBoard+ UniAW7.1, but don't know why the weather shows raining this two days, no

matter I change to another mod, such as: Arc SB Uniaw7 i6 Plus, WV8 starwars sital v5.

Or I also manual respring, nothing change. The check data always shows 11:17PM. Does anybody can tell

me how to solve this issue?? Thanks for your kindly assistance.
    Is WidgetWeather2 updating ok for you?
    Is you city name red in colour?
    Can you see your "last updated at" time?
    Is WidgetWeather2 set to GPS?
    Do you have WidgetWeather2 tweak?
    2015-10-01 11:42 AM
    @ian
    Interesting. I don't experience this "gap".. if I'm understanding you correctly. Describe it a little more specifically, Sazzat.
    2015-10-01 12:24 PM
    Hi Ian,

Thanks very much. Yes, after install Widgetweather 2, it's OK now. Thanks again.

Is WidgetWeather2 updating ok for you?
    Is you city name red in colour?
    Can you see your "last updated at" time?
    Is WidgetWeather2 set to GPS?
    Do you have WidgetWeather2 tweak?
    2015-10-01 01:02 PM
    I think it's because Groovy+ (not exactly Groovy+ but ah well) breaks JavaScript timers. No cure atm.

I will check the code when I get home tonight to be sure.

Did you ever try it in normal GB?
    No I didnt try normal GB because it will remove GL+
    2015-10-01 01:08 PM
    Interesting. I don't experience this "gap".. if I'm understanding you correctly. Describe it a little more specifically, Sazzat.
    No idea buddy, the timedwall change gap are 2 seconds right? in between those 2 seconds; the iphone default wallpaper shows before switching to the next wallpaper. Hope you understand
    2015-10-01 01:13 PM
    No idea buddy, the timedwall change gap are 2 seconds right? in between those 2 seconds; the iphone default wallpaper shows before switching to the next wallpaper. Hope you understand
    Ian designed the TimedWalls to smoothly transition every 15 minutes or maybe even every 7.5 minutes. I forget exactly now. There's no 2 second gap that I experience. It's all perfectly smooth.
    2015-10-01 02:17 PM
    Ian designed the TimedWalls to smoothly transition every 15 minutes or maybe even every 7.5 minutes. I forget exactly now. There's no 2 second gap that I experience. It's all perfectly smooth.
    the timedwall transition is every 12 minutes, after 12 mins a new timedwall will appear right? and the animation is fade-in/out. Animation duration is 2 seconds. in these 2 seconds the next wallpaper fades in right? so before the next wallpaper appear in the SB; the default wallpaper shows for 1 second or so
    2015-10-01 02:31 PM
    the timedwall transition is every 12 minutes, after 12 mins a new timedwall will appear right? and the animation is fade-in/out. Animation duration is 2 seconds. in these 2 seconds the next wallpaper fades in right? so before the next wallpaper appear in the SB; the default wallpaper shows for 1 second or so
    This is correct,
    I'm still not home yet but from memory the scrolling animation should be set at 722 seconds (12 minutes + 2 seconds) and the fade in/out transition should be set to 2 seconds.
    I'll check later.

EDIT:

Yep, that is exactly what it's set to, is your's the same?

#WPoneTW animation duration - 722s
    #WPtwoTW animation duration = 722s

#WPoneTWContainer transition-duration = 2s
    #WPtwoTWContainer transition-duration = 2s

If it still doesn't work for you try setting both animation durations to 724s
    Or, maybe also set both transition-delay's to 1s

Let me know please.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-01 at 04:10 PM.
    2015-10-01 03:06 PM
    Hi Ian,

Thanks very much. Yes, after install Widgetweather 2, it's OK now. Thanks again.
    Ur welcome, easy fix then.
    2015-10-01 03:08 PM
    This is correct,
    I'm still not home yet but from memory the scrolling animation should be set at 722 seconds (12 minutes + 2 seconds) and the fade in/out transition should be set to 2 seconds.
    I'll check later.

EDIT:

Yep, that is exactly what it's set to, is your's the same?

#WPoneTW animation duration - 722s
    #WPtwoTW animation duration = 722s

#WPoneTWContainer transition-duration = 2s
    #WPtwoTWContainer transition-duration = 2s

If it still doesn't work for you try setting both animation durations to 724s
    Or, maybe also set both transition-delay's to 1s

Let me know please.
    Yes dear its same as yours....i'm using uniaw7.1 timedwall (with full animation) in GL+ For the LS also. But there is really no problem with the transition...only in GB+ I'm facing this..just an opinion may be we need to set a transparent background/layer In css
    2015-10-01 06:51 PM
    Yes dear its same as yours....i'm using uniaw7.1 timedwall (with full animation) in GL+ For the LS also. But there is really no problem with the transition...only in GB+ I'm facing this..just an opinion may be we need to set a transparent background/layer In css
    If you put a transparent background layer you would still see the stock wallpaper through it wouldn't you?

Have you tried any of the settings I posted?
    2015-10-01 08:50 PM
    @ V,

Sent you your mod back via PM with the scrolling pano's added.
    2015-10-01 08:57 PM
    If you put a transparent background layer you would still see the stock wallpaper through it wouldn't you?

Have you tried any of the settings I posted?
    Yes tried no result. Will try with sbhtml let how it works
    2015-10-01 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD