JB up and running on 6s plus, ready to rock-en-roll .

OOPS, installed anemone and now Cydia won't open .

Edit: This is something new, i restored my phone and it did all the restore process. I then did a restore from iCloud and after the iCloud restore progress bar the phone restarts and is now stuck on a white screen with a black apple logo.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2015-10-14 at 01:58 PM.
    2015-10-14 01:11 PM
    JB up and running on 6s plus, ready to rock-en-roll .

OOPS, installed anemone and now Cydia won't open .

Edit: This is something new, i restored my phone and it did all the restore process. I then did a restore from iCloud and after the iCloud restore progress bar the phone restarts and is now stuck on a white screen with a black apple logo.
    When I bought my 6s I bought it at an AT&T store and they updated the phone to 9.0.2 at the store and restored my contacts and info from iCloud...

When I got home my phone wouldn't connect to wifi...nothing I tried worked...I had to re-install the iOS through iTunes and then the worked fine since...I would try doing everything through iTunes again (including fresh install) see if it helps...
    2015-10-14 03:41 PM
    When I bought my 6s I bought it at an AT&T store and they updated the phone to 9.0.2 at the store and restored my contacts and info from iCloud...

When I got home my phone wouldn't connect to wifi...nothing I tried worked...I had to re-install the iOS through iTunes and then the worked fine since...I would try doing everything through iTunes again (including fresh install) see if it helps...
    Seems there's some stuff going on with the the new phones and iCloud when it come to restoring, if i setup as new or restore from iTunes everything works fine.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2015-10-14 at 04:47 PM.
    2015-10-14 04:32 PM
    I always setup as new!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-10-14 05:08 PM
    I always setup as new!
    It went ok when i restored from iTunes. I have so much stuff on my phone sometimes it's really hard and a lot of work to setup as new .
    2015-10-14 06:03 PM
    Hey Kris have you tried the updated Anemone 1.1-16 which they said should fix Cydia crash on 6s and 6s plus ?.
    2015-10-14 06:08 PM
    Hey Kris have you tried the updated Anemone 1.1-16 which they said should fix Cydia crash on 6s and 6s plus ?.
    No I haven't...I had to leave the office and am on the road to see a customer...probably won't be able to do it till tonite when i get home...
    2015-10-14 06:29 PM
    So @Ian now we have the jb on ios 9, are we ready for uniaw8?UniAW7UniAW7
    2015-10-14 08:02 PM
    All's good now, just need tweaks and themes to be updated for S devices:-

2015-10-14 08:50 PM
    It went ok when i restored from iTunes. I have so much stuff on my phone sometimes it's really hard and a lot of work to setup as new .
    It's OK to restore to a back up BUT ONLY if that back up was done prior to any jailbreak being installed. I always have a fresh backup set that only ever has all my email accounts all my apps and preferred settings saved in it. I use that backup to restore to all during jailbreak updates because that information never ever changes for me. And that's a 100% safe back up that you can restore to anytime. It will 99.9% never have any corrupt files in it like can happen after a jailbreak.

I realize that this back up set will never have your most updated camera roll nor all your iMessage chat threads. But I don't care about chat threads and I always back up my photos into the photos.app on my Mac regularly every week. And can load all my photos back that way.
    2015-10-14 09:01 PM
    hai all i wanna know what the accuweather is for den haag holland or the haque holland hope someone can help me thank s
    2015-10-14 09:11 PM
    You guys have any word on whitescreen/respring issue being fixed now on iOS9? Or everything is still the same..? I miss Uniaw since iOS 6... UniAW7 I tried to use it on iOS 8 but I got tired of the whitescreens which are worse than respringing because you have to respring manually anyway.. So, hopefully we now get a better experience with animated lock/home screens...
    2015-10-14 09:25 PM
    You guys have any word on whitescreen/respring issue being fixed now on iOS9? Or everything is still the same..? I miss Uniaw since iOS 6... UniAW7 I tried to use it on iOS 8 but I got tired of the whitescreens which are worse than respringing because you have to respring manually anyway.. So, hopefully we now get a better experience with animated lock/home screens...
    No HTML playing tweaks are working yet. So your question is too early.
    2015-10-14 09:46 PM
    LockHTML4 is now working from what I hear.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-10-15 12:57 AM
    LockHTML4 is now working from what I hear.
    King do know of if Lockhtml and WidgetWeather2 works with S devices ?.

Edit:- Yes they are both working on my 6s plus and changes take effect immediately:-

Last edited by jawonder; 2015-10-15 at 01:37 PM.
    2015-10-15 02:18 AM
    King do know of if Lockhtml and WidgetWeather2 works with S device ?.
    Hey jaw...anemone installed fine but crashes cydia (doesn't open)...had to manually remove the pieces through ifile, reboot and then was able to open cydia and uninstall...

I found a workaround for winterboard and my icons are themed now ...6s...

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1444869678.151003.jpg
    2015-10-15 02:41 AM
    Well, hello UNIAW!!!

iPhone 6S 9.0.2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-10-15 02:47 AM
    Hey jaw...anemone installed fine but crashes cydia (doesn't open)...had to manually remove the pieces through ifile, reboot and then was able to open cydia and uninstall...

I found a workaround for winterboard and my icons are themed now ...6s...

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1444869678.151003.jpg
    It's working fine if you use the latest nightly .
    2015-10-15 02:52 AM
    King do know of if Lockhtml and WidgetWeather2 works with S device ?.

Edit:Yes they are both working on my 6s plus and changes take effect immediately:-
    Hmm. You real sure WW2 is working, JA?.. I've had others report no widgetweather.xml file is being created in Documents folder. It's updating for you?
    2015-10-15 03:32 AM
    Hmm. You real sure WW2 is working, JA?.. I've had others report no widgetweather.xml file is being created in Documents folder. It's updating for you?
    +1
    2015-10-15 03:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD